SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 am

I don't think it's that important to have stayed together in Vancouver.  So much easier to be in  Toronto where it's less conspicuous.  They both live there ... easy peasy.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:48 am

richmondrose wrote:I don't think it's that important to have stayed together in Vancouver.  So much easier to be in  Toronto where it's less conspicuous.  They both live there ... easy peasy.

And to add to this, April seemed to make some friendships on the show. I'm sure she was looking forward to seeing her pals.

To reiterate, April was not part of the girls partying on the Saturday nite.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:50 am

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:I don't think it's that important to have stayed together in Vancouver.  So much easier to be in  Toronto where it's less conspicuous.  They both live there ... easy peasy.

And to add to this, April seemed to make some friendships on the show. I'm sure she was looking forward to seeing her pals.

To reiterate, April was not part of the girls partying on the Saturday nite.

nor was she out with the girls thursday night at Killjoy.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 am

Yup. Andi and Josh lived together for two months and no one had a single clue. At least besides us, because we figured out that she never left Atlanta and when she did, we knew where she was going due to her SM activity.

I wish Tim was more active on SM, so we could get just a tiny bit of an idea to see if he's been traveling at all.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 am

Ash2214 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I don't know how when April was still in Vancouver when Tim was home in Toronto...

Are you sure?  I thought there were no pics of her after thr WTA was taped?  I think all went out to party after but April was nowhere to be seen.

The last time she was spotted was Saturday morning. Looks like the rest of the girls stayed until some point on Sunday. Considering she's close to Kaylynn and Sachelle, I do think it's interesting that she apparently, since we have no proof of it, wasn't out with the rest of the girls Saturday night.
Tim was already home on the Friday...right.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:59 am

Which night was WTA taped again im confused???

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:00 am

But who is Tim's Buttercup? The question of the week go and watch Episode 7 HTD and answer this question?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:00 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Are you sure?  I thought there were no pics of her after thr WTA was taped?  I think all went out to party after but April was nowhere to be seen.

The last time she was spotted was Saturday morning. Looks like the rest of the girls stayed until some point on Sunday. Considering she's close to Kaylynn and Sachelle, I do think it's interesting that she apparently, since we have no proof of it, wasn't out with the rest of the girls Saturday night.

I thought it was Saturday morning? I thought he flew in Friday and was only there for 24 hours? Regardless, I'm not saying Tim and April were together that weekend. What I'm saying is that there were two nights the girls went to clubs. On both of those nights, we have no proof of April there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I thought it was Saturday morning? I thought he flew in Friday and was only there for 24 hours? Regardless, I'm not saying Tim and April were together that weekend. What I'm saying is that there were two nights the girls went to clubs. On both of those nights, we have no proof of April there.

I still don't know why this matters? The girls went out to a club in Italy during filming so what is the big deal? Tim landed in VAN on Oct 17th and in TO on the 18th. Tim has been pretty quiet since then on his SM.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:06 am

4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I still don't know why this matters?  The girls went out to a club in Italy during filming so what is the big deal?  Tim landed in VAN on Oct 17th and in TO on the 18th.  Tim has been pretty quiet since then on his SM.  

Because would a F1 that was engaged to the lead of a television show be out in clubs with a bunch of single girls? I'm not so sure about that, but that's the beauty of having a discussion. We all have different opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:06 am

The point was though, he was in Toronto and she still in Vancouver

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I still don't know why this matters?  The girls went out to a club in Italy during filming so what is the big deal?  Tim landed in VAN on Oct 17th and in TO on the 18th.  Tim has been pretty quiet since then on his SM.  

Because would a F1 that was engaged to the lead of a television show be out in clubs with a bunch of single girls? I'm not so sure about that, but that's the beauty of having a discussion. We all have different opinions.

I could see that being out and clubbing with guys all over and not acting like an engaged person, you are right that wouldn't be good, but Tim knowing that all the girl pals are together celebrating this experience together shows his maturity and trust in his relationship. Plus, he knows that they have to hide the fact that he is engaged or that he even picked someone. We still don't know that right?
''

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer