SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 am

bleuberry wrote:I thought the wording had Cat written all over it. So very her. My only gripe is enough with the 'ima' stuff. I'm about her age and they just seemed like too much of an attempt to be young and current and 'hip.'

I loved the cute and funny ones. I love the  simplicity of them the most.

I respect your opinions. Everyone is different. I'm over 60 and I'm still trying to be young and current and "hip"Smiley Must be something wrong with me!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 am

[quote="bleuberry"]I thought the wording had Cat written all over it. So very her. My only gripe is enough with the 'ima' stuff. I'm about her age and they just seemed like too much of an attempt to be young and current and 'hip.'

I loved the cute and funny ones. I love the  simplicity of them the most. [/quote}

I agree Blueberry, I love the sympathy card. It touched my heart and I will order several. It's hard to find a sympathy card that's not too wordy, is touching and sincere and can be sent with a gift of flowers or food. I'm over 60, Vivi and I too love being "hip" just ask my grand kids and their friends. If it's a second childhood *I'mma going for it" Certainly could see however various opinions on the wording that's why we all choose different cards to send. It's so personal.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 am

Smartcat, it's so funny, when I saw the sympathy card, I was thinking of you and I was like " wish I had this to send to Smartcat "

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:34 am

vivi2 wrote:Smartcat, it's so funny, when I saw the sympathy card, I was thinking of you and I was like " wish I had this to send to Smartcat "

So sweet and sincere Vivi, you just touched my heart.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 01, 2014 1:27 am

Ok, I finally looked at her stuff- I love her design style/vision. The designers did a very nice job executing her vision. I wished she did design them herself though but at the same time, no offense, her portfolio is pretty mediocre. Although to her credit, a lot of it is from her time working at agencies years ago.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Sean has a new book coming out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How many Bach nation people have books? Trista, Melissa, Chris (Poetry), Courtney, missing anyone? Jake?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 pm

The title is really barf inducing. I don't get him being considered a marriage expert, but whatever. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 pm

^^ That's not the actual title.. Smileylaugh out loud

This has more to do with his faith than anything else. He has had this book in the works for a very long time and is something that is very close to his heart.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 pm

atem wrote:The title is really barf inducing.  I don't get him being considered a marriage expert, but whatever.  LOL
So is it's author.  Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:29 pm

chloep wrote:^^ That's not the actual title.. Smileylaugh out loud

This has more to do with his faith than anything else. He has had this book in the works for a very long time and is something that is very close to his heart.

What is the title?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 pm

It does sound like the title, unless they're just calling it that until they figure something else out?

For the Right Reasons is about the journeys we all have to take in the real world, where being “good” is the right thing to do but sometimes doesn’t seem to be enough; where betrayal is commonplace; and where that thing called perfection is actually just a cruel myth. Sean learned a few things from his two seasons on the hottest romance shows on television, and he wants others to benefit from those lessons: good does eventually win, lies will be discovered, and “nice guys” do ultimately finish first.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:The title is really barf inducing.  I don't get him being considered a marriage expert, but whatever.  LOL
So is it's author.  Praying

This is you being "snarky" now, right?  Hugesmile :halo: 

____

The title and description will be updated at a later date(probably in a week or two). When the cover will be uploaded. What you see on the site right now is what the publisher sees as marketable. Simply as that.
Now, I'll let you guys "snark" away.  Smiley 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie