SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 9:00 pm

I read something about Sean having a judgement against him and went to read his blog to see what the fuss was about.
He explains the judgment and how Jeremy Anderson (a buddy and bach alum) straightened it out.
This part stuck out to me:  "Finally, I believe I saw a comment or two about Catherine and I flaunting our money. If I’ve given you that impression, I’m sorry. As Catherine will tell you, I’m the cheapest man she’s ever met so there’s a little bit of irony in there. I’m thankful for what we have and I try every day to humble myself and not let pride seep into my life. As for that Porsche I used to drive, it was given to me from a car leasing company here in Dallas in exchange for doing some radio ads. Sadly they took it back. I’m almost positive Jesus would drive a free Porsche too if it was offered to him so I feel okay about that one."
First - he believe's he saw - what's his problem? There are only 23 comments; didn't he want to read the negative ones? (and there were a number of them. Mostly admonishing him for not paying back creditors & investors)
Second - Sadly they took it back??? What was the contract? Did you expect to drive it forever? Here's an idea - buy your own!!!
Lastly - Jesus would drive the Porsche?? IMO Jesus would never have taken the car in the first place. Or sold it and give the money away.
IMO Sean is a pompous A$$. Nothing's ever his fault!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 07, 2016 9:17 pm

I think what blew me away is how anyone can presume what anyone else, more less Jesus, would do in order to say they are "almost positive"...SMH...no idea  
Probably best to avoid religion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 07, 2016 9:34 pm

realityfan26 wrote:I read something about Sean having a judgement against him and went to read his blog to see what the fuss was about.
He explains the judgment and how Jeremy Anderson (a buddy and bach alum) straightened it out.
This part stuck out to me:  "Finally, I believe I saw a comment or two about Catherine and I flaunting our money. If I’ve given you that impression, I’m sorry. As Catherine will tell you, I’m the cheapest man she’s ever met so there’s a little bit of irony in there. I’m thankful for what we have and I try every day to humble myself and not let pride seep into my life. As for that Porsche I used to drive, it was given to me from a car leasing company here in Dallas in exchange for doing some radio ads. Sadly they took it back. I’m almost positive Jesus would drive a free Porsche too if it was offered to him so I feel okay about that one."
First - he believe's he saw - what's his problem? There are only 23 comments; didn't he want to read the negative ones? (and there were a number of them. Mostly admonishing him for not paying back creditors & investors)
Second - Sadly they took it back??? What was the contract? Did you expect to drive it forever? Here's an idea - buy your own!!!
Lastly - Jesus would drive the Porsche?? IMO Jesus would never have taken the car in the first place. Or sold it and give the money away.
IMO Sean is a pompous A$$. Nothing's ever his fault!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Umm, Jesus would have drove a Mercedes Benz laugh out loud to borrow a line or two ... From  Janis Joplin. O' Lord Sean Lowe
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Yeah, life according to Sean is not like anything I have heard before. Just yuck to him and his self justifying attitude.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 08, 2016 2:27 am

Wow.  Sean.  Justifying your material possessions because you think Jesus would do the same?  That is so offensive to me.  I really cannot believe he said that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 08, 2016 2:51 am

I don't like how fast he's to judge others, but even faster finding excuses for himself. It seems like he's not too happy about people not condoning his actions, is he? That's the only issue I I have with Sean (&Cat). They're IMO judgmental hypocrites.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 08, 2016 7:41 am

Idk, why disclose your financial/legal troubles before they're even resolved? I don't get it. Can lawyers make a lein just poof and go away in a day or two? I have a feeling this isn't over.

I also get the feeling that Sean is completely oblivious to his own privilege. Seems very me, me, me. Even his blog post missed the mark IMO as he tries to weasel out of responsibility. Some of the comments really gave it to him and he's on the defense. They were all 'Prayer? You need to get a big boy job and pay your debts.' laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun May 08, 2016 10:49 am

^^ Agree. Totally confused on why he even needed to make this public? I read that blog in that link above. It seems like it all boils down to him and what he's going through. Even his comebacks to the negative comments (which were spot on) were still about him and totally missed the mark. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 08, 2016 10:55 am

I'm just checking if I got it correct. His business, that people invested money in, went nosedive, and Sean and his business partners just basically finished it, and left the rented property they ran the business from in the middle of the night without informing their landlord. And to this day through some loop holes Sean hasn't paid back the investors who lost their money, or compensated their landlord. And now these people (investor) are demanding their money back? Is that the gist of it?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 am

Umm does Sean think he's a messiah now?

Poor Catherine. He's not that hot. So sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 08, 2016 12:08 pm

So Sean basically stole from all these people? Maybe he should be forced to use all that reality tv money to pay back all those he committed fraud against. Sean is the worst. Stealing from others is breaking a commandment, but I guess if your Sean and your Jesus would drive a free Porsche that you think it is okay to defraud others. If I didn't dislike Sean before, I do now. Great values he has to teach to a child. Disgusting. All IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun May 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Now that "sadly the Porsche was taken back", did he move on to that Denali - for free? He was out there tweeting/soliciting for a deal on that car. I don't buy that they are not materialistic. I also remember seeing a picture of her with a very expensive Louis Vuitton handbag which probably ran $2-3K. I do not begrudge anyone anything. If that's what they like and want to spend their money on (money that they have), then I say go for it. But - when you owe people money or participated in them losing money, I feel they should pay it back whether they are legally obligated to or not. It is the moral thing to do. It's the same situation where a family or friend borrows money, doesn't pay it back, and you find out they took a vacation to Vegas or anywhere else. Those aren't necessities.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie