SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Mon May 09, 2016 12:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:So Sean basically stole from all these people? Maybe he should be forced to use all that reality tv money to pay back all those he committed fraud against. Sean is the worst. Stealing from others is breaking a commandment, but I guess if your Sean and your Jesus would drive a free Porsche that you think it is okay to defraud others. If I didn't dislike Sean before, I do now. Great values he has to teach to a child. Disgusting. All IMO.

Re the bolded: I actually did a coffee spit take when reading this. Funniest thing I've read in a while.
I can't agree more on the opinion that what he's done so far to his landlord and investors is disgusting and somehow he's found a new low.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon May 09, 2016 1:11 am

What did he do to them? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon May 09, 2016 1:35 am

From the first post about this on his blog:

"I was sitting in my car in the Home Depot parking lot last night when I received the news. In a flash, those old feelings of fear and anxiety came rushing back. I immediately thought of Catherine and our baby and how this might destroy everything we’ve worked so hard for and how our lives as we know it might crumble. Yes, it sounds dramatic, but that’s exactly what went through my mind."

Give me a break. It's such hard work being on tv and shilling for hydroxycut and clothing and baby soap.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 09, 2016 1:49 am

^
And if I understand it correctly, he OWES money to the investors/landlord (even if he legally got away with it). Has he mentioned how terrified they were, how it affected them when Sean lost their money? It's all about him, his life, his wife, his baby. Who cares about anyone else, the people his mistakes affected. I'm disgusted by his blogs. And this man has the nerve to throw his judgment around.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 2:02 am

Why in the world did he think this was a good topic to blog about?!

Stick to rainbows, puppies, and sunshine, Sean! Babies. People love babies. You got one on the way!

And if life is hard atm, you know what? It's ok to skip a public blog post. Alternatively, write it down in your personal diary. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 09, 2016 2:46 am

Perhaps his business was disassociated from his personal finances. That would be likely and smart. If that is the case, many of the people owed by the business would not be reimbursed. His business could be belly up, but it would not necessarily effect his personal finances/investments.
Some of theses exact things being currently discussed, are reasons why he has not been a fan favorite to many from day one. He is very polarizing, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 3:10 am

I noticed he pointed out he got his Lawyer (Jeremy Anderson)to do his bidding pro bono; just had to buy him a burger in return. I know life is just about who you know... But jeeze. Does this guy get everything for free? He really is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 09, 2016 3:17 am

I also can't imagine that his personal finances were on the line, someone is probably just trying to get back what they lost and recently famous Sean is the easy target. Still, his sob story is tired. I'm sick of hearing about this failed business and how horrible it makes him feel. *eyeroll* All things considered he walked away relatively fine, not something everyone involved can say.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 09, 2016 3:19 am

sosleepy wrote:I noticed he pointed out he got his Lawyer (Jeremy Anderson)to do his bidding pro bono; just had to buy him a burger in return. I know life is just about who you know... But jeeze. Does this guy get everything for free? He really is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Ha! I picked up on that too. I'm surprised he didn't ask for a cut off the mortgage. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 09, 2016 3:22 am

sosleepy wrote:I noticed he pointed out he got his Lawyer (Jeremy Anderson)to do his bidding pro bono; just had to buy him a burger in return. I know life is just about who you know... But jeeze. Does this guy get everything for free? He really is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Jeremy, who was on DeAnna's season and has had his own questionable legal issues. Sean obviously operates with only the highest integrity at least in his own mind. The more I learn the more disgusted I become. IMO Sean better be careful, karma can have a messed up sense of humor sometimes.

ETA, if Sean feels bad about the people who lost money due to him, he could actually try to make it up to them. Instead it is more "oh poor Sean and Cat, he actually had a few minutes experiencing what the people whose money he lost might have felt". OMG, he might have had to work a real job, not drive luxury vehicles and live in middle income housing instead of a mansion. Tragic. Jerk. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Perhaps his business was disassociated from his personal finances. That would be likely and smart. If that is the case, many of the people owed by the business would not be reimbursed. His business could be belly up, but it would not necessarily effect his personal finances/investments.
Some of theses exact things being currently discussed, are reasons why he has not been a fan favorite to many from day one. He is very polarizing, IMO.

My understanding is his business was not connected to his personal finances. That being said, HIS business failed and HIS investors lost their money. No, he doesn't have to pay that back, but I'm sure his investors don't appreciate his flaunting of how little the failed business affected him financially.
I wish I knew if his investors were more personal; ie - they knew Sean and invested because of a personal relationship, or were they more "anonymous" companies that were well aware of the chance for failure. He seemed pretty upset when he thought he was the only partner to have the judgment. I didn't get the sense he wouldn't have been upset if a different partner would have been named.
Also - his self-proclaimed cheapness sounds like another way for him to excuse his begging for freebies.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 09, 2016 4:23 am

Sadly this is all very normal in the business world (and in my experience with investment/corporate banking)... You can bankrupt a business because of stupidity and walk away with zero personal liabilty... Just ask Donald Trump! Investors lose, but they can write off the full loss against any gains... Nobody likes losing money but people who invest in these types of businesses usually don't invest more than they can afford to lose.... and they go in with their eyes wide open. Just like these people who sign up for these reality shows, there is a great risk they will be humiliated on national TV but they keep signing up! What I find revealing is Sean's explanation of all these freebees... I sure hope a man of apparent integrity knows he needs to pay taxes on such things! That Porche is an exchange of goods for a service....it's not free! All IMO...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie