SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 5:35 pm

So, the whole situation was settled according to Sean by the time of his first post, so what was the point of it exactly? His way of solving a problem is to pray and get your lawyer friend to handle it for free? Very inspirational.
I guess not being the only expecting bachelor couple has left them craving attention...

Last edited by yana_bach on Sun May 08, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun May 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Sean is such a clown. So self-centered it's not even funny though. I'm sure Cat calls him the cheapest man in the world because he doesn't want to spend money on anything Cat likes, just what he likes. I wouldn't brag about that if I were him.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 08, 2016 6:25 pm

yana_bach wrote:So, the whole situation was settled according to Sean by the time of his first post, so what was the point of it exactly? His way of solving a problem is to pray and get your lawyer friend to handle it for free? Very inspirational.
I guess not being the only expecting bachelor couple has left them craving attention...

Why did he write such a cliff hanger post? IMO he wanted the 'pity' and attention of his followers. And IMO it's just really tactless and self centered to write about his 'money worries' that stemmed from his failed business, where other people lost money. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Pure speculation as I did not watch his season and know nothing about him but if he's trying to extend his 15 min and his way of earning money is through self promotion, things like ads on his blog paying him per click = $$..... He's got a new house and new baby to pay for!! Cliff hangers keep people coming back IMO...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Yeah, my cynical mind thought blog clicks.

Is Judge Judy still on the air? That would be a Bachelor Nation first and fits the reality TV bill. laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon May 09, 2016 12:42 pm

I wonder what Cat really thinks of his stream-of-conscious like airings of his dirty laundry. I thought it was poor impulse control until realizing it was an intentional cliff hanger so ITA it was for the blog clicks. He went further downhill with his dismissive comments about the negative posts, which were on point IMO. And I'm thinking BS that he knew nothing about the lien until the title company found it - that sort of thing is front & center on one's credit report which is the first thing pulled when applying for a mortgage, or anything else these days.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Where can I find the blog?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:Where can I find the blog?

There is a link two pages back in this thread.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 2:02 pm

instinct wrote:I wonder what Cat really thinks of his stream-of-conscious like airings of his dirty laundry.  I thought it was poor impulse control until realizing it was an intentional cliff hanger so ITA it was for the blog clicks.  He went further downhill with his dismissive comments about the negative posts, which were on point IMO.  And I'm thinking BS that he knew nothing about the lien until the title company found it - that sort of thing is front & center on one's credit report which is the first thing pulled when applying for a mortgage, or anything else these days.

I wondered the same thing. What does Cat think about this complete over share of their personal finances? I would not want my husband blogging about that publicly, if it were me. I also thought he was a tad dismissive of Cat when he said she kept trying to tell him it "was just money," and how she didn't understand the ramifications of what was going down. She was just trying to talk you off the ledge, Sean. I'm sure she understood the gravity of your f-up. She's not an idiot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 09, 2016 2:23 pm

No I'm pretty sure he does think Cat is an idiot because woman, duh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Poor Catherine, knowing there is something wrong but not allowed to say as much.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Sorry, I don't feel bad for Cat at all. She chooses to stay with him and propagate the myth of them being so wonderful. Cat is not a prisoner, she is supposedly reasonably intelligent, her choice to stay and live the family line makes her just as bad as him IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie