SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:54 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Wow, gorgeous pic! I'm so happy for them. I think it was my favorite ending of a bachelor/ette show ever. Partly because RS got it wrong but I also loved that Des & Chris were able to get beyond the drama and forge a life together.  lovetogether

I agree 100%    :yes: 

Standing there on the edge of the ledge, I half expect Mike Fleiss to be right behind them with a bungee cord telling them to jump if they want their wedding paid for.   affraid     :giggle: 

Ha! Funny stuff Soccermom! But please don't give Fleiss any ideas as that's right up his alley ...  :cutesmile!: 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Wow, gorgeous pic! I'm so happy for them. I think it was my favorite ending of a bachelor/ette show ever. Partly because RS got it wrong but I also loved that Des & Chris were able to get beyond the drama and forge a life together.  lovetogether

Standing there on the edge of the ledge, I half expect Mike Fleiss to be right behind them with a bungee cord telling them to jump if they want their wedding paid for.   affraid     :giggle: 

rofl He has to play nice though, he finally got RS and I'm assuming Des and Chris helped him do it.  :gotcha: 

RS said in a blog recently that he has an idea why/how he got their ending wrong, and that if he ever got the chance to meet Des and Chris, he would ask them about it. Piqued my curiosity for sure!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

rofl He has to play nice though, he finally got RS and I'm assuming Des and Chris helped him do it.  :gotcha: 

RS said in a blog recently that he has an idea why/how he got their ending wrong, and that if he ever got the chance to meet Des and Chris, he would ask them about it. Piqued my curiosity for sure!

I would hope Chris and Des plead the 5th Amendment!  Hugesmile

If he can't figure it out, I'll help him. Basically he was Fleissed = wrong info on purpose to make you look foolish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 10:23 am

The rest of the engagement photos, for parties interested Smiley

http://www.desireehartsock.com/our-engagement-photos/

and more from the photographer

http://givingtreephotography.blogspot.ca/2014/05/celebrity-wedding-photographer-desiree_4.html

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue May 13, 2014 2:22 pm

The pics are gorgeous and they seem truly happy. I sincerely wish them all the best, as I am a Des fan first and foremost. If Chris is that man, that makes her happy and fulfills her life dream of a true partner, then i am  Hugesmile 

Only strange thing to me, about the pics is that this scene is so reminiscent of her date with Brooks, sitting on the edge of life, high on a mountain top, in the clouds, with the lake beneath them.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 14, 2014 11:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:The rest of the engagement photos, for parties interested Smiley

http://www.desireehartsock.com/our-engagement-photos/

and more from the photographer

http://givingtreephotography.blogspot.ca/2014/05/celebrity-wedding-photographer-desiree_4.html

Thanks Bleu! Time to change my avatar again.  Hugesmile 

They are soooo in love, and it shows in every picture especially their eyes.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:13 am

Are these two got married already ?
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:43 am

Iam_arielle wrote:Are these two got married already ?

Nope. They're getting married in January in California. That's all we know.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 pm

The stupid flower crowns Des has her dress models wear need to be burned immediately. They're huge, hideous, and dumb.

Okay, I feel better now.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm

umngirl wrote:The stupid flower crowns Des has her dress models wear need to be burned immediately. They're huge, hideous, and dumb.

Okay, I feel better now.

Haha! I just saw the picture and I agree. I guess the crowns are her "signature." I also think they take away from the beauty of the dresses. Let's face it, most brides are not going to wear a crown on their heads on their wedding day, so why have them?? Anyway, I wish Des luck!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:39 pm

IMO they definitely don't suit all of the dresses/models. I like the crown only on this dress, and not the huge ones either.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 MaggieSottero-DesireeHartsock-Spring2015-Dahlia-wedding-dress-e1411159390328-640x832

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:45 pm

I'll keep most of thoughts about the dresses to myself, but I don't know a single person who would wear one of them.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom