SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Bet2Win Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:04 am

Nice save!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:Congrats to your Habs, GA! My Sabres won today too! High clap

I didn't know you were a Sabres fan! There are a lot of Sabres fans in my area because we are so close to the border. I used to go all the time to Sabres vs Habs games, very affordable for decent seats and only a 30 minute drive. These days it's difficult to get any tickets let alone affordable ones!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:47 pm

I've been to a few Kings games with family this season. Usually get them through ticket brokers when cheap. So far they've been winning while I'm there. Still in 1st place of the Pacific division! and GA's Habs are 1st in the whole league! habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 1710264613

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:52 pm

One of the few times the Canadiens play the Kings is on my birthday in December! It's great to see your team win when you are at the game.

They play Buffalo Sabres in February, maybe I'll go to that game! I'd have to borrow Sabres gear, it's not very welcoming in the Niagara Centre if you're a Habs fan. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:19 pm

Such a great tradition! It's bascially take your father to work day. yes

Canadiens Montréal Retweeted
P.K. Subban ‏@PKSubban1  24m24 minutes ago
Thanks @canadiensmtl for today's #fatherandsontrip Pittsburgh.. here we come! https://instagram.com/p/96kMjuBmrR/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:14 pm

I enjoyed the following written by Jose Bautista regarding his bat flip. It is long but you can hear his passion in his words. 

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/jose-bautista-bat-flip/

Source: theplayerstribune.com

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added description)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:03 pm

For the Bruins / Chicago Fans. (Just don't tell anyone a #Habs fan shared this vid for the Bruins fans. Hugesmile )

Tim Thompson did amazing opening vids for Hockey Night in Canada until Rogers screwed everything up with the viewing of hockey games. This is one of his works giving a shout out to Neil Young on his birthday today.

Tim Thompson
‏@b0undless
Hey Hey, My My...  Happy 70th @Neilyoung This was easily one of my biggest honours while with @hockeynight #CBC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJvb8IgkHvM …

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:23 am

I'm glad I won't be home Monday evening to watch my #Habs. :tissuebox

Loosing streaks :broken heart:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:26 am

I'm surprised we won vs them the other night, weren't playing so well! Now tonight's game vs Toronto was awful. Pacific Division is so weak that Kings are barely hanging on in 1st place.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:28 am

I know how you feel! I was heartbroken about Patrick Kane's shootout goal against my Sabres this afternoon. Upset :Furious:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:38 am

I always look forward to the Winter Classic, and I should be estatic the Habs are playing against the Bruins, classic rivalry, but.....not the way they've been playing. You loose the goalie, and you fall apart. sad

Linds, I watched some of that L.A Toronto game, yipes.

I didn't see the Sabres game but I read the highlights. I'm not a fan of shoot outs one bit. I'd rather watch three overtimes, than a shoot out.

NHL Network ‏@NHLNetwork  30m30 minutes ago
The #WinterClassic is almost here! We've got it all covered with 2 days of LIVE coverage, beginning New Year's Eve!

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 57 CWkO3r-U8AAVJio

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:20 am

Catching the 3rd period of the Habs vs Nashville and it's like watching Miss Universe. Goal!! oops no goal, goal taken back. hmmm

I can't believe I'm thinking this but I don't want to watch them. I can't stand the announcers, I can't stand the way they are playing after being 10+ points ahead of any other team. Some back up goalie from Nashville is talking now, I don't want to hear it! I don't think I've seen Nashville ever play! Who are these guys??? Sorry Nashville fans.

So frustrating, and the reason I was overjoyed at the beginning of the season, because sooner or later the bubble will burst. It's bursting I tell ya. Awful. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry