SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:24 am

Hey, I like the Preds. Upset

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:10 pm

albean99 wrote:Hey, I like the Preds. Upset

sad So sorry. My point I was trying to get across in my crazy lady rant is I don't get to see the Preds play, only against the Habs which is only a couple of times through the season, and they were whipping their butts last night. So it was a sarcastic, "who are these guys?" They are 7 or 8th in their division and are beating their butts 5-0 or something like that.

This is brutal. I think I'll watch all the games, except the Habs. I can look at my crazy Habs fans on twitter for updates on what's going on. All I want for Christmas is goalie Carey Price back, but that's not going to happen any time soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Cause We're Canadian ‏@MadelnCanada 26m26 minutes ago
It's the most wonderful time of the year. #WJC2016

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 CXKRTt-UQAAuwOG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:29 pm

All we need is for him to get healthy so he can come back. We are spiraling out of control. sad

Carey Price is Canada's male athlete of the year
The Montreal Canadiens goaltender won the Lionel Conacher Award in a landslide.

The 28-year-old took 53 per cent of the vote in a Canadian Press poll of sports editors and broadcasters across the country.

He's the first goalie to ever take home the honour.

Here is the vote breakdown:
Carey Price, hockey: 30
Andre De Grasse, track and field: 16
Mikael Kingsbury, freestyle skiing: 5
Andrew Wiggins, basketball: 3
Connor McDavid, hockey: 1
Milos Raonic, tennis: 1
DTH van der Merwe, rugby: 1

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 Ir

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Such a bummer when your top goalie goes down. I had him in my fantasy draft too. sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:38 am

Linds911 wrote:Such a bummer when your top goalie goes down. I had him in my fantasy draft too. sad

There is no return date. I saw one article, maybe January. sad

Patrick ‏@MTLDriveFor25 19s19 seconds ago
No, you read this correctly.
HABS. WIN. A. GAME.
habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 CXXP92AWcAIspw4

That's because I didn't watch. laugh out loud I followed along on twitter. I don't know what's worse. OT then a shoot out, finally a win. :crazed

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:03 am

laugh out loud I used to dread when Kings went to OT's but they seem to have the 3 on 3 figured out have won all of them so far! It's always nerve-wracking!

John Quick got his 40th career shut-out tonight! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 1f49c

habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 8367-910 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 I_got_13 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:11 am

The 3 on 3 fills me with anxiety! I don't like it. I don't like shoot outs either. I prefer endless OT's.

Yay for Johnathon Quick! He's a great goalie. He raises my blood pressure during the Canada vs USA games in the Olympics!! laugh out loud He's so good!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:57 am

I quite enjoyed the OT with the shootout when we went to the Stars/Canucks game last month, GA. It was exciting.

We also went to a Mavs game recently and had lots of fun. I'll say this about the Mavs and Stars, they make it fun for the fans. There's a group of guys called the Mavs Maniacs who really bring it - they're big guys who are really outgoing and even do a dance at halftime. There's also a group of drummers with sunglasses on who were pretty good. At the Stars game there's the Ice Girls who either dance or clean the ice. There's lots more things to keep you interested. We'll be going to another Mavs game in January because our oldest bought us tickets to go with him & his GF for our gift from him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Sounds like fun bean. I enjoy going to hockey games. I haven't been in awhile. I go to Buffalo to see the Habs but the last time I was there, the Habs won and the group of fans I was sitting with were not fun. Kinda scary actually, I never went back. You always have the crazy die hard fans on every team and I just so happen to be among them.

Nothing against cupcake but this is cute.  habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 2498057887

Bring Hockey Back ‏@BringHockeyBack  · 22m22 minutes ago
habs - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 58 CXa_T9TVAAAdXgE

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 7m7 minutes ago
"Carey Price's rehab is going well, but he is not ready to get back on the ice just yet." - Michel Therrien

:tissuebox

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Pat Hickey ‏@zababes1  · 37m37 minutes ago   Canada  
No surprise that Price won't be back until after All-Sta, other guys have to pick it up. #HabsIO

That's not till the end of the month. hmmm

:thud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry