SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 01, 2014 2:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Agree. Just a gentle reminder, both Nick and Chris are not on IG and Marcus's IG was deactivated per 3/20, so its hard to make a comparison with Josh's IG Which is still set public.
But bottom line, that is the only one that has ANY activity on ANY social media. Therefore, in the old days, that would mean that he's eliminated. Not saying that is what's happened, but to say that Marcus is gone because of the Pinterest stuff when it's obvious it is a glitch in their system isn't right either.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 01, 2014 2:41 am

pavalygurl wrote:At this point I think we know the F4 if RS is to believed, plus we have social media activity/pictures for all of them.  I think the F3 are still un-verified.
That's how I see it too and that's all I was trying to say earlier when the problem came up regarding the pinterest and must mean Marcus is home. Not necessarily so.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 01, 2014 3:14 am

nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:What did I miss????  Now Marcus might not have been cut?  

What I understood from chloep's post is that she is sure that josh and chris are up there on the next level. One source mentioned Nick and the other did not. So therefore she is only sure of Josh and Chris at the f3 level from her sources.

Seems like a waiting game to see if some evidence appears either way. I can't believe that they could sequester the F4 as easily as possibly the F3 in a foreign locale.

Are other sleuths also keeping tabs on these guys online or real life presence (return to work etc) or is chloep the only gal among us that is doing all the heavy lifting ?

That's exactly what I've been saying. PLUS, Josh has been confirmed by a 3rd source just now....

So,
Josh confirmed by 3 sources
Chris confirmed by 2 sources
Nick confirmed by 1 source

nothing on Marcus yet.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 am

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

What I understood from chloep's post is that she is sure that josh and chris are up there on the next level. One source mentioned Nick and the other did not. So therefore she is only sure of Josh and Chris at the f3 level from her sources.

Seems like a waiting game to see if some evidence appears either way. I can't believe that they could sequester the F4 as easily as possibly the F3 in a foreign locale.

Are other sleuths also keeping tabs on these guys online or real life presence (return to work etc) or is chloep the only gal among us that is doing all the heavy lifting ?

That's exactly what I've been saying. PLUS, Josh has been confirmed by a 3rd source just now....

So,

nothing on Marcus yet.

Not so looking good for us who wants to see a shirtless Marcus...laugh out loud

T4 Share, Chloe Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 01, 2014 3:24 am

Can I confirm I really really want Marcus? Heh.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 01, 2014 3:37 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

So,

nothing on Marcus yet.

T4 Share, Chloe Smiley

eh. who knows. Maybe I am being deliberately told wrong info or maybe I misunderstood something I've been told....The only person I feel VERY strongly about still being there is Josh, because I trust the source who "confirmed" him tonight 100%.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 3:55 am

chloep wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

So,

nothing on Marcus yet.

T4 Share, Chloe Smiley

eh. who knows. Maybe I am being deliberately told wrong info or maybe I misunderstood something I've been told....The only person I feel VERY strongly about still being there is Josh, because I trust the source who "confirmed" him tonight 100%.

Well, regardless, its still worth knowing from you before RS. You also provided us with the scooping, so we really appreciate it.
Im thrilled to know -but not a bit surprised- that Josh is still there. Yet i wish we have some more materials to work with on socmed activities to confirm your info on the other guys as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 01, 2014 10:33 am

IrishGal wrote:Can I confirm I really really want Marcus?  Heh.

That line could be taken in so many ways..................
Still - get in line sister  Hugesmile 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 01, 2014 10:55 am

nd4reality wrote:

So, would that make me third in line?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 am

Longhornfan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I guess the just keeps getting longer - that would make me fourth in line.  Smiley 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:33 am

SLA44 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I guess the just keeps getting longer - that would make me fourth in line.  Smiley 

I'm in that line too  :WAVEY: . I hope there's a lot of space, I think it'll be a big line.

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu May 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Chloe are you 100 % sure Josh is in the F3. Really rooting for him to be F1 and have this weird feeling he will be, but just want to make sure you believe your sources!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
richmondrose
pavalygurl
bleuberry
Kashathediva
IrishGal