SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Nothing new from RS today….yet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I so wish we could let RS know that Chloe found out the scoop an told us!

That's why I put the date and time in her post. He'll know soon enough that she out-sleuthed-spilled him.  Smiley 

Actually her post was at 1:19 am not 4:19 am.  I don't know why RS is being so quiet unless he just doesn't have the information ~ but good for Chloep!! :claphands 

I guess the time depends on the timezone :)For me she found out yesterday!

That's the time that showed up on my screen, which is Eastern Time, but you're right, it was yesterday. April 28th. Smiley

oops!  I forgot about the time zone and I'm on the west coast - Pacific Daylight Savings Time so I am 3 hours behind you.  So sorry about that, I was just looking at what time my computer had stamped on her post.

No probs!! We are all on the same page!  :yes: :yes: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:14 pm

I have a weird feeling that Nick and Chris are F2... the two of the F4 least talked about at this point at least. Shall be interesting...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:22 pm

sbolduc wrote:I have a weird feeling that Nick and Chris are F2... the two of the F4 least talked about at this point at least. Shall be interesting...

Good strategy! I thought about creating a F3 thread, No discussion, for posts like this so we can easily refer back to. I know I change my mind depending on s/caps or once the season starts and I see the interaction, I always forget my thought process. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Chloe are you pretty confident with your sources that these are the final 3?
Still have a feeling Josh is going to be F1. What are eveyone else's predictions?!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm

^^ I think it's going to come down to Josh and Chris, and then Josh will be f1 and Chris will be the next bachelor. I just know that for me, if I was in Andi's position, if one of the guys lived in the same state as me I would be beyond thrilled. The fact that neither Josh or Andi would have to uproot their lives and move to another state far away from family and friends would take a lot of pressure off of them. The heart wants what the heart wants though, so if it's not really there then none of that would matter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:32 pm

From the media snippet promo we got, I really can't see Nick as the F1. the F1 usually more hidden on pre-season and early season promo. Still wait for after the fact promo though, I may change my mind Smiley

Agree Alanna. random guessing is fun!.. giggling. So, Im not giving up on my initial speculation  just yet: Josh the F1 and Chris as next Bachelor

Altho i love Brian for myself, i see  Andi as a rational young woman who Will go with the safest bet. I wouldnt be surprised if she was fixated on Josh from the get-go. I dont blame her tho, if thats true. The guy is a complete package. Just curio to see whether the spark is there (despite prolly disguised by the editing...laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I wouldnt be surprised if she was fixated on Josh from the get-go. I dont blame her tho, if thats true. The guy is a complete package. Just curio to see whether the spark is there (despite prolly disguised by the editing...laugh out loud )

Or if it will be more one sided than not.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Mind you...if this season goes on past ones, the one that was most hidden going into the F4 was Chris. Does that stand up and he's the F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:48 pm

^ We saw quick snippets of both Chris and Nick in the promo from last night, but nothing of Josh. Before the F4, Chris had a public date at the racetrack, but we only got a photo of it. Josh was on that public group date, but we only got a quick couple of videos. Hard to say, but I'd say they both have pretty hidden, but now with that promo out, Josh is the most hidden in my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ We saw quick snippets of both Chris and Nick in the promo from last night, but nothing of Josh. Before the F4, Chris had a public date at the racetrack, but we only got a photo of it. Josh was on that public group date, but we only got a quick couple of videos. Hard to say, but I'd say they both have pretty hidden, but now with that promo out, Josh is the most hidden in my opinion.  

I agree word 

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Mind you...if this season goes on past ones, the one that was most hidden going into the F4 was Chris.  Does that stand up and he's the F1?

Although TPTB may have a good idea, the actual final rose ceremony hasn't taken place,right?
I would think editing may be somewhat difficult due to the break in production. Sort of Jillian-like.
Can't wait for the season to start.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
richmondrose
pavalygurl
bleuberry
Kashathediva
IrishGal