SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 01, 2014 1:41 pm

The point of my post was to point out that the spoiler was wrong, but it wasn't because of the misinformation campaign that everyone is saying...I just had to get it out there. I am not feeling bad or like it is my fault at all. Sorry it seemed that way! I am totally fine.  :yes: Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Thu May 01, 2014 1:44 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Chloe are you 100 % sure Josh is in the F3. Really rooting for him to be F1 and have this weird feeling he will be, but just want to make sure you believe your sources!

He is the one I am most certain of. Maybe not 100%, but 99%.  :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 3:40 pm

In that new interview that Chris gave about Eric's passing-telling Andi and the remaining bachelors, did he imply that Andi/the remaining bachelors went to the funeral (along with already eliminated bachelors /crew)??

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 01, 2014 3:48 pm

No, he didn't imply that. Only that they were told which is a big departure from the usual when they are kept away from the real world.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 01, 2014 6:25 pm

relaxing wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Can I confirm I really really want Marcus?  Heh.

That line could be taken in so many ways..................
Still - get in line sister  Hugesmile 

So, would that make me third in line?

I guess the just keeps getting longer - that would make me fourth in line.  Smiley 

I'm in that line too   :WAVEY: .  I hope there's a lot of space, I think it'll be a big line.

Let me just say I am all in for Marcus too. He is my choice for F1....if not let him be TB. I don't care what his age is he is VERY cute....just sayin'.  :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Since there is such a long line for Marcus, I will take the brother, 36, very hot and very successful.....probably the line for him is longer though....... :eyesigh: 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Beagle wrote:Since there is such a long line for Marcus, I will take the brother, 36, very hot and very successful.....probably the line for him is longer though....... :eyesigh: 

rotfl You are so funny Beagle, but so true on his brother.  :Drool: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:34 pm

OMG you guys are too funny..laugh out loud. Maybe it's time for us to have our own show called "Desperate Ladies Fans of Bach/Ette Show"  giggling lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Oh ok. But did Andi/ the remaining bachelors have free time while production/crew was away at Eric's funeral?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OMG you guys are too funny..laugh out loud. Maybe it's time for us to have our own show called "Desperate Ladies Fans of Bach/Ette Show"  giggling lolpanda 

Someone just has to be creative and capture the essence of this board (and other message boards) for the Bachelorette seasons (because we really don't  drooling about the ladies on the Bachelor) in a creative manner and create a mockumentary. We have had great times with all the  :fanningfan over the years. It would be a blast if that could have been chronicled somehow (minus the cat fights laugh out loud).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Beagle wrote:Since there is such a long line for Marcus, I will take the brother, 36, very hot and very successful.....probably the line for him is longer though....... :eyesigh: 

I would happily keep you company in that line.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I would happily keep you company in that line.

How about "The Bachelor Brothers" next season?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 3* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
richmondrose
pavalygurl
bleuberry
Kashathediva
IrishGal