SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 11:17 am

I actually think JPG was referring about the guy who did not get selected to play at the World Cup and his boy did. I think Nikki is working all this week and next week so she will have a longer time off next month. JPG is going to RD and Brazil. She will need at least 2-3 weeks off if she's going with him

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SerenityGirl Fri May 23, 2014 11:26 am

This is a holiday weekend so hopefully they will meet up. If not then yeah maybe something is up. Then again maybe they have a bunch of travel coming up (not confirmed but DR, Texas, Brazil) and are saving up for those trips. Long distance is hard and can be expensive.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 23, 2014 11:33 am

chinita wrote:I actually think JPG was referring about the guy who did not get selected to play at the World Cup and his boy did.  I think Nikki is working all this week and next week so she will have a longer time off next month.  JPG is going to RD and Brazil. She will need at least 2-3 weeks off if she's going with him

I agree with you. He is very passionate about soccer and made a comment about someone that didn't make the team.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 am

@wudeydo34
Glad I know someone famous like @WilNieves27 so I could meet@JuanPaGalavis. Jealous @_karenburnett_ !!!pic.twitter.com/KoyqhGv5nB
https://mobile.twitter.com/wudeydo34/status/469849635335323650/photos

photo 82D1BFCE-2885-4EFE-8C16-F64C2E8A7023_zpsqmbdyrey.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Oh, I just read the conversation up thread!
Tv wedding? I don't know how the network with promote that. Going from "worst ever" to "join us for a romantic wedding" seems like a stretch. Maybe in a year from now if that is where they are at the view will change - it would have to be from both sides - but I just don't see that happening.

Yep, no news on the couple. Nikki's mom's birthday was yesterday. Could be relevant. GA is right about us being treated to pics. They are just a normal couple dating and post pics and tweet publicly, when they want to, about their relationship. Nikki did leave a heart icon on JPG's golf sign pic yesterday. That's all I know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 23, 2014 12:16 pm

LMW707 wrote:
chinita wrote:I actually think JPG was referring about the guy who did not get selected to play at the World Cup and his boy did.  I think Nikki is working all this week and next week so she will have a longer time off next month.  JPG is going to RD and Brazil. She will need at least 2-3 weeks off if she's going with him

I agree with you. He is very passionate about soccer and made a comment about someone that didn't make the team.

It makes sense if he's referring to Landon Donovan who did not make the cut. Unbelievable coz he's a scorer but he's not a 100% fit to play the entire game.

Chinita, upthread you surmised that JPG could be the rep for Ale Bedoya. It's possible coz they are close friends. I've read from an old article that he was also the rep for his other friends when they started in the big league i.e.: Grieves who now plays for Toronto Raptors and Ochocinco who used to play in NFL and now CFL.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:This is a holiday weekend so hopefully they will meet up. If not then yeah maybe something is up. Then again maybe they have a bunch of travel coming up (not confirmed but DR, Texas, Brazil) and are saving up for those trips. Long distance is hard and can be expensive.

They've meet up and been to several places in just 2 months. It could be exhausting and expensive more so on Nikki's part. At least for JPG majority were business related travels. I think those travels to DR, Texas and Brazil are all for business so it's almost 90% sure that it's already included in his schedule for next month.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Tribute for RACHEL

Jonathan Mast ‏@JonathanDMast  3m
Hello @ampC2 @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell https://youtu.be/yFB_8kpVU5U  Rachel hopes you will share. @victorykc

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 67ljxj
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 15rf5h0
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 2zp0djd
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 V75jj5

Last edited by Isabel123 on Fri May 23, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 pm

notarose wrote:@wudeydo34
Glad I know someone famous like @WilNieves27 so I could meet@JuanPaGalavis. Jealous @_karenburnett_ !!!pic.twitter.com/KoyqhGv5nB
https://mobile.twitter.com/wudeydo34/status/469849635335323650/photos

photo 82D1BFCE-2885-4EFE-8C16-F64C2E8A7023_zpsqmbdyrey.jpg

Will Nieves is the Catcher for Phillies while AJ Burnett is the pitcher for Phillies and his wife is Karen Burnett. Karen must be a fan of "The Bachelor" show and AJ was teasing her for taking a pic with JPG  giggling .

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 2wn39fn
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 1y0i69
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 2mfj8me

Last edited by Isabel123 on Fri May 23, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 pm

notarose wrote:Oh, I just read the conversation up thread!  
Tv wedding?  I don't know how the network with promote that.  Going from "worst ever" to "join us for a romantic wedding" seems like a stretch.  Maybe in a year from now if that is where they are at the view will change - it would have to be from both sides - but I just don't see that happening.

Yep, no news on the couple.  Nikki's mom's birthday was yesterday.  Could be relevant.  GA is right about us being treated to pics.  They are just a normal couple dating and post pics and tweet publicly, when they want to, about their relationship.  Nikki did leave a heart icon on JPG's golf sign pic yesterday.   That's all I know.

I thought that was Nikki too who left the heart on the golf pic but unfortunately it was an imposter account. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri May 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Hmmm.... I didn't think it could be about Landon Donovan not getting picked to be part of the USMNT.  yes 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 23, 2014 3:28 pm

It's not only JPG who was busy with photo shoots the previous days. Nikki has her own too.......

nikki_ferrell Well look at that! I've never had my own dressing room with my name on it! I can't even take it seriously. #photoshoot #toofunny 15min
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/726861007903683942_305752972#I34Q8VYm1Fx5fcHF.99
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 68 925267_474804399332756_1826127662_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19