SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 am

notarose wrote:
chinita wrote:Question: where's Nikki?  I believe she's due to meet up with JPG already, isn't she?

A lot of the time we only know they are together because other people post pics of them.  Sometimes they post a few days after they've been together.  

Not sure what Nikki's work schedule is like.  She could be done or she could be working longer to bank time off.  If she is going to Brazil with JPG she will need days for that.  Hope she goes.  Too bad neither of them speaks Portuguese  giggling

JPG can understand and speak a little bit of Portuguese . Remember Victoria who got drank, she's from Brazil and he told her he's learning Portuguese.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 23, 2014 2:35 am

Thanks Mura, I was in the process of deleting the post and see that you did. Don't know why the video did that to the page.  :greenman: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 2:38 am

Anyway, was CH's video recent?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 2:41 am

this is only the link. it should work fine  Smiley  http://ca.eonline.com/videos/218738/chris-harrison-updates-on-des-and-chris

No worries Bet and Notarose!  bestbud! 

i guess Chinita has to delete her post too since she quoted my post...sorry for the inconvenient

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 2:50 am

So CH is talking about Des and Chris's wedding will be televised, right? So if JPG gets married, the wedding has to be televised by ABC too? Is it part of the contract too?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 3:05 am

chinita wrote:So CH is talking about Des and Chris's wedding will be televised, right? So if JPG gets married, the wedding has to be televised by ABC too?  Is it part of the contract too?

I don't know how their contracts work.
I do know that everyone who was engaged on the show had a tv wedding.
I didn't watch Bach Pad but I heard one season a couple got engaged, also with a Neil Lane ring, but I don't think their wedding was on tv. I think they weren't liked by fans so that probably wouldn't have been good for ratings anyway.
Jason and Molly also had a tv wedding. He proposed to a different person. Molly was his F2. I don't know if much later, when he did propose, if he was given a Neil Lane ring because the proposal was private but they did have a tv wedding. It was quite awhile after the show was over and by then I guess fans weren't angry anymore about him changing his mind and dating his F2.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 3:28 am

I'm sure CH would love JPG's wedding to be televised.  It'll more $$$.  As much as there are so many haters out there, I'm sure if their wedding is televised, the ratings are going to be the highest in the Bachelor history.   Haters are gonna watch it no matter what..so they have something to talk in social media.

So Jason ended up marrying the F2? But did he get engaged with F1?  What season was he in? I want to watch it now haha

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri May 23, 2014 9:10 am

TPTB have the right of first refusal to air the wedding if it happens within 2 years of the finale. They don't have to air it but they can if they want to. If they DID want to, if I were Nikki and Juan Pablo, I'd run cause I don't think TPTB would all of a sudden change their edit of them!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 am

Am I the only one who is concerned that things might not be okay between the two. They haven't gotten together in well over a week, and then this tweet from JPG:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 8h
"Everything Happens For A Reason"

I hope I am wrong.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 am

Mirzam wrote:Am I the only one who is concerned that things might not be okay between the two. They haven't gotten together in well over a week, and then this tweet from JPG:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  8h
"Everything Happens For A Reason"

I hope I am wrong.

I am getting the heebie jeebies as well. The last time I was concern they popped up together. Figures crossed.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 9:48 am

I think the fans have been lucky getting so many pics of them together post filming. Now that they haven't been together for a week, there aren't any pics of them together, it appears something is wrong.

Nikki tweeted she has allergies, and was working while Andi's season premiered. Maybe with her work schedule, and all the functions and travelling, it's a good time to stay put for a few days.

Maybe she has another string of days off coming up shortly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19