SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Sat May 24, 2014 11:29 pm

My cousin just went to Venezuela with American Airlines and he told me there was no TV monitor nor wifi. So yea, they probably went somewhere in South America. Any SA country is not far from Miami

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 11:34 pm

chinita wrote:My cousin just went to Venezuela with American Airlines and he told me there was no TV monitor nor wifi.  So yea, they probably went somewhere in South America. Any SA country is not far from Miami

Thanks Chinita! I haven't traveled anywhere in SA.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 24, 2014 11:47 pm

He tweeted a month or so ago a restaurant he and Nikki were at, I forget what city they were in. His father tweeted it reminded him of their first trip to Italy. JPG responded by saying he would surprise him or something to that effect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat May 24, 2014 11:56 pm

I think he told his Dad that one day he will invite them (parents) to Italy

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 am

notarose wrote:
chinita wrote:My cousin just went to Venezuela with American Airlines and he told me there was no TV monitor nor wifi.  So yea, they probably went somewhere in South America. Any SA country is not far from Miami

Thanks Chinita!  I haven't traveled anywhere in SA.

At least they are together, they can talk all they want without the added distractions of TV and wi-fi  :cutesmile!: .

So, it looks like they are going to SA?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 am

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Thanks Chinita!  I haven't traveled anywhere in SA.

At least they are together, they can talk all they want without the added distractions of TV and wi-fi  :cutesmile!: .

So, it looks like they are going to SA?  

JPG's tweets give a clearer timeline.

If JPG flew from Miami the flight, nonstop, would have been less than 6 hours (time to disembark & go to luggage claim, etc not included).  That would make destinations within US or parts of SA possible. Caribbean and such are much quicker flights.  If he flew from somewhere other than Miami other options are possible.  

In other words, I don't know  :giggle:
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 am

JPG just twitted this, another clue of their possible destination.... Must be in a tropical country??

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
The HEAT... #BoooooM
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun May 25, 2014 1:40 am

Isabel123 wrote:JPG just twitted this, another clue of their possible destination.... Must be in a tropical country??

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
The HEAT... #BoooooM

OR the Miami Heat just won their game...
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 25, 2014 1:46 am

LMW707 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:JPG just twitted this, another clue of their possible destination.... Must be in a tropical country??

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
The HEAT... #BoooooM

giggling 

I protest! It's a CRAPPY clue. I want a redo.  :soapbox 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun May 25, 2014 1:55 am

notarose wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

The HEAT... #BoooooM

giggling 

I protest! It's a CRAPPY clue.  I want a redo.  :soapbox 

Sorry I live in a house of full of men. It's always a sports reference.  :Nod: 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 25, 2014 2:00 am

LMW707 wrote:
notarose wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

The HEAT... #BoooooM

giggling 

Sorry I live in a house of full of men. It's always a sports reference.   :Nod: 

I think you may be right. Miami just beat the Pacers

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 25, 2014 2:11 am

docnash14 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:
notarose wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

The HEAT... #BoooooM

giggling 

Sorry I live in a house of full of men. It's always a sports reference.   :Nod: 

I think you may be right.  Miami just beat the Pacers

LMW707 & DocNash
You are bursting my fantasy bubble with your logic  Hugesmile 
Despite that, I'm still on my soapbox hoping for another clue. If it's about the Atleti loss, that doesn't count.  no no

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19