SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Mon May 26, 2014 10:17 pm

They can't possibly be in Italy in such a short time. The only place I can think of in the west coast and they've never been is San Diego

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 26, 2014 11:07 pm

chinita wrote:They can't possibly be in Italy in such a short time.  The only place I can think of in the west coast and they've never been is San Diego

Could be JPG's doppelganger.

It's been so quiet from their camp, no twitter activity from Nikki and only 1 tweet and IG post from JPG today. Also, no sightings at all since they met up last Saturday. Can't help wondering why they are so silent with this "new adventure".

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
chinita wrote:They can't possibly be in Italy in such a short time.  The only place I can think of in the west coast and they've never been is San Diego

Could be JPG's doppelganger.

It's been so quiet from their camp, no twitter activity from Nikki and only 1 tweet and IG post from JPG today. Also, no sightings at all since they met up last Saturday. Can't help wondering why they are so silent with this "new adventure".

I was thinking that maybe they are at her parents cottage wherever that is. That could explain why their is no sightings of them.  :drama 
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon May 26, 2014 11:27 pm

If they are at Nikki's parents cottage, it wouldn't be a new adventure. I'm sure they have been there when they were hiding

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 26, 2014 11:33 pm

chinita wrote:If they are at Nikki's parents cottage, it wouldn't be a new adventure.  I'm sure they have been there when they were hiding

Her parents has a house in Colorado. And you are probably right that they have met up there since Nikki had tweeted that it was so cold in Colorado airport.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
chinita wrote:If they are at Nikki's parents cottage, it wouldn't be a new adventure.  I'm sure they have been there when they were hiding

Her parents has a house in Colorado. And you are probably right that they have met up there since Nikki had tweeted that it was so cold in Colorado airport.

Then this is totally a mystery I sure they needed to be just alone and relax. The only thing that really confuses me is the no pics.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 pm

whit90 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Then this is totally a mystery I sure they needed to be just alone and relax. The only thing that really confuses me is the no pics.

:yes: and only 1 tweet from JPG today which is so unlike him.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 am

Nikki tweeted last night and she was watching weather channel so they're most likely in the States.  I'm thinking maybe they are flying overseas today? But it's strange that no fans running into them at the airport.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue May 27, 2014 1:10 am

whit90 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

There is a strong possibility that both families are meeting this holiday weekend. These love are in it for the long haul.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue May 27, 2014 1:25 am

I usually do not post but I saw a tweet this afternoon that someone saw JP working out at Woodlands country club but Nikki was not with him. I do not know if it was legit or not. I went back to see if I could find the tweet but I could not find it. Sorry.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 am

soccerm3m wrote:I usually do not post but I saw a tweet this afternoon that someone saw JP working out at Woodlands country club but Nikki was not with him.  I do not know if it was legit or not.  I went back to see if I could find the tweet but I could not find it.  Sorry.

The tweeter was Macey Rabson.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 27, 2014 2:02 am

soccerm3m wrote:I usually do not post but I saw a tweet this afternoon that someone saw JP working out at Woodlands country club but Nikki was not with him.  I do not know if it was legit or not.  I went back to see if I could find the tweet but I could not find it.  Sorry.

Soccerm3m, I saw that too. It was in Woodlands, Tx.  I didn't copy it because the tweeter's friend dared her to take a pic as proof but she didn't. A quick glance through her feed left me with the impression that she isn't shy so it didn't seem legit. Also, near the same time someone tweeted they saw JPG on the street in West Hollywood.

Maggenzm wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

There is a strong possibility that both families are meeting this holiday weekend. These love are in it for the long haul.JMO

They've been this quiet before.  Even JPG has had a day here & there where he only tweets once or twice.
I'm used to lots of pics whenever they are together however the majority of those pics aren't posted by either of them.
Immediately ATFR, we didn't even know they were together until someone posted a pic of them in Miami and then loads of pics surfaced from various sources of them in Dom Rep.
I think Isabel is correct about them being in Colorado.  If they are at a lake, good for them :yes:  If they are spending time with Nikki's friends, her friends have mostly private socmed.  If, as Maggenzm said, other family members are with them, Jen is the only one who has ever posted a pic of herself & her hubby with JPG & Nikki and that was only once and recently.  

On Jen's twitter she favorited a tweet today:   
It said - Why are people so mean to @JuanPaGalavis and @Nikki_Ferrell? I love their (trying to be normal) relationship!!!

Sounds like all is well :yes: and that she believes they are just trying to have a normal relationship under atypical circumstances.

Ps: I'm going through pic withdrawal too  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19