SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Thu May 08, 2014 11:58 pm

IG. Those with private accounts we don't share their pictures publicly because they obviously have private accounts for a reason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Fri May 09, 2014 1:22 am

Thanks Steph. This should hold us over,

Our modern family (on vacation) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 09, 2014 1:50 am

Oh yea, Now this is what we needed

When the Rehearsal Dinner boat is a-rockin', don't come a-fallin'-down-all-over-the-deck-in' #richinlove by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Fri May 09, 2014 2:07 am

Oh yes! Certainly worth the wait.

Cat is glowing and Hubs is rocking a (newish?) jean shirt.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 am

On Steph's picture, are they doing peace signs, number two, rabbits ears or inside message? What's the significance? I noticed Catherine did the symbol during the parade as well.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 09, 2014 3:57 am

Asking to steal this as my avi. You okay with that lipsis?

It's too gorgeous for me not to. And yes, I know I need to get back to sleep.

It's a peace sign. They do cuz it's an Asian thing. They always have the Asians of the group do it but included sean this time making it a "modern family."

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri May 09, 2014 7:30 am

Umngirl, thanks for your response from last night. Lipsis , thanks for the pictures. Catherine's pic with hubs, is just so beautiful.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 am

Happiness. I asked selfishly for one little picture last night and got two fabulous pictures. That man looovvees him some Cat. Adorable. Thanks so much, made my morning. Happy Friday everyone.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 09, 2014 9:47 am

Morning everyone. Is it weird that I woke up three times last night to look at that sunset picture? Funny enough, when I was putting it up I didn't notice the sunset right away because I was enraptured with their sweetness.

Umngirl, it makes a beautiful avi. Thought about snagging it but just not ready to part with the bed pic yet. Nice job, as always.

Can't wait to see what today brings.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri May 09, 2014 9:51 am

Beautiful picture of a beautiful couple! I am truly blessed just seeing how much they are in love with each other.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri May 09, 2014 11:51 am

Adorable picture of the adorable couple! Sweet!!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Thank you for all the adorable pics and posts guys! You all are awesome.

The sunset picture is a reminder of why Sean and Catherine are the cutest couple EVER! They radiate happiness all the time. Talk of meant to be!! #stillobsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje