SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Tue May 20, 2014 8:23 pm

^I know Des and Renee headed to L.A. today too. Probably something they are all doing together. I'm sure it's gonna be a quick trip though.

Now poor hubs is left home alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by Baygirl Tue May 20, 2014 8:23 pm

lipsis wrote:Whaaaa?

@clmgiudici: There's no use unpacking anymore. I'm an official jetsetter. Off to LA ✈️

Boo! Just when we thought they were going to have some time together for a while. Hopefully it's a short trip...

Wonder if it's something business or Bachelorette related?  I'm guessing the latter because it looks like Des is in L.A. too with one of the gals that was on JPab's season. Hmm...
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue May 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Des and Renee went also. Picture is on Instagram. Wonder what they are going for?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue May 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Did not see above tweet from umngirl . Sorry.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue May 20, 2014 9:01 pm

And if anyone was hoping he was with her, she just answered someone on Twitter that he is not.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Lowe Affair  PINKHEART  Get your own Lowe Notes to give to someone special on @scarletandgoldshop's website! Then, share how you creatively gift them--we wanna see Smiley #clowebysg by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 pm

From Laura's wedding

The crew. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 1:46 am

Short and sweet..

@clmgiudici: Here.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

^Glad she arrived safely now let's hope it's a short trip.

Off topic but yet another one of their friends got engaged yesterday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 1:18 pm

What a coinky dink, I had pizza for breakfast too.

@clmgiudici: Dimsum and breakfast pizza on the hotel buffet line this morning. I'll take seven of each, thank you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed May 21, 2014 2:13 pm

It appears as if Sean does not like being compared to that Cody guy!

@SeanLowe09: “@Possessionista: "Then, the best doppleganger ever came out. Sean Bro. That’s a bro version of @SeanLowe09 ." Don't. Just don't.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 21, 2014 2:27 pm

motheroffive wrote:It appears as if Sean does not like being compared to that Cody guy!

@SeanLowe09: “@Possessionista: "Then, the best doppleganger ever came out. Sean Bro. That’s a bro version of @SeanLowe09 ." Don't. Just don't.

Not at all. He responded to a fan similarly too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje