SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:21 am

so glad to see our lovebirds out and about... glowing as usual beatingheart. it gives me peace that with or without ABC wedding they still have their happiness for a life time , together :yes:

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:44 am

I know everyone is anxious for them to get married and I do agree, they are completely ready, but it hasn't been terribly long they have been together and they are both so happy and aren't really having to wait to live together or anything else, I understand them deciding to wait and see if TPTB will pay them for it.  The money could nicely help either of their businesses or maybe for a new home.  Why rush, if they aren't having to give anything up by waiting?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:I know everyone is anxious for them to get married and I do agree, they are completely ready, but it hasn't been terribly long they have been together and they are both so happy and aren't really having to wait to live together or anything else, I understand them deciding to wait and see if TPTB will pay them for it.  The money could nicely help either of their businesses or maybe for a new home.  Why rush, if they aren't having to give anything up by waiting?

True, Ashley and JP didn't start planning with ABC until September, so still early days for these two.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 am

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I know everyone is anxious for them to get married and I do agree, they are completely ready, but it hasn't been terribly long they have been together and they are both so happy and aren't really having to wait to live together or anything else, I understand them deciding to wait and see if TPTB will pay them for it.  The money could nicely help either of their businesses or maybe for a new home.  Why rush, if they aren't having to give anything up by waiting?

True, Ashley and JP didn't start planning with ABC until September, so still early days for these two.

Blue, Chris looks so different in just that pic, that I still have to do a double take every time I see it and I don't know why.  What is different is it the angle?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Blue, Chris looks so different in just that pic, that I still have to do a double take every time I see it and I don't know why.  What is different is it the angle?

You know what, his hair is almost always brushed in the other direction. I wonder if Des flipped the shot (like a mirror) before posting, she's done it before...

Compare

}

To this one, looks like it was flipped  :yes: 

}

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:25 am

Maybe that is it.  I swear, I do a double take every single time.  Just call me Pavlov's dog!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:51 am

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 2 horas.

View for the weekend with just a little but of #filter, but pretty amazing! @PortLudlow with @deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 10413810

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:53 am

deshartsock. Hace 2 horas.

Keeps getting better. #nofilter @portludlow #weekendgetaway #WA

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 10549810

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 am

deshartsock. Hace 16 minutos.

The war of beauty. Thoughts and sketch on the blog. @ www.DesireeHartsock.com #be-you-tiful #happysaturday

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 10499110

The direct link to the post

http://www.desireehartsock.com/the-war-of-beauty/

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:11 am

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

You know what, his hair is almost always brushed in the other direction. I wonder if Des flipped the shot (like a mirror) before posting, she's done it before...

Compare

}

To this one, looks like it was flipped  :yes: 

}

:yes: it is flipped, it's not my favorite look, I like the first picture look better. IMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:51 pm

I actually like the flipped one for her, not as much for him.

deshartsock
Not a bad afternoon #finnriver. Washington is a gem. So many places to see! 34min

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 10547331_1526757364210593_2002648483_n

Des has a wonderful future SIL in Ahna  :yes: 

siegfriea: Hope you guys are having fun!!!! Looks beautiful. Love you both.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Chris shared this pic of fans, I thought that was nice of him to do for them  :yes: 

chrisrsiegfried
Thanks girls! Love @thebigsqueeze_ juices. 2h

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 59 10546927_728774527161389_1282428801_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz