SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:01 am

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I love so many, but really love this

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 7 Blog+(3+of+5)

Gurl..are you teasing me??..cant help it....im the first to snatch it off from market as my avi!  giggling Hugesmile . TY!

and yes!!..thrilled for this whole exciting week!... :Woah-hoo: 
WOW!!!  I love this.  

ETA. i changed my mind. I let you to have it, Bleu..! i wuv you so much to stole it from you..!  giggling bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 06, 2014 5:11 am

Where are the rest of the pictures??? In another thread??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:17 am

soccermom333 wrote:Where are the rest of the pictures???  In another thread??

SM, still on Des' blog and this site http://givingtreephotography.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 am

I linked to the blogs 2 pgs back. Check both because the photos aren't all the same!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Superb pics  awwww  Love them all!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 5:41 am

Bumping up both links in case they're hard to find. Some photos are the same but many aren't, so check both! I will post them later this afternoon too.
bleuberry wrote:

http://www.desireehartsock.com/our-engagement-photos/

and more from the photographer

http://givingtreephotography.blogspot.ca/2014/05/celebrity-wedding-photographer-desiree_4.html

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 06, 2014 6:08 am

Those are awesome pictures of Des and Chris! I really would like to hike to that spot, what a beautiful location.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 am

Mustang19 wrote:Those are awesome pictures of Des and Chris! I really would like to hike to that spot, what a beautiful location.
e

:yes: when you do..please also share us the majestic view, mustang!  cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 06, 2014 7:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:Those are awesome pictures of Des and Chris! I really would like to hike to that spot, what a beautiful location.
e

:yes: when you do..please also share us the majestic view, mustang!  cheerleader 

I sure will. I really am going to put that place on my list.

I will admit that I was skeptical of Des and Chris making it long term based on her finale, but they have made me a believer. They seem to be a perfect match for each other. I wish them much happiness, but it looks like they already have that and then some.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 06, 2014 12:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Thanks!  bowdown 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
e

I sure will. I really am going to put that place on my list.

I will admit that I was skeptical of Des and Chris making it long term based on her finale, but they have made me a believer. They seem to be a perfect match for each other. I wish them much happiness, but it looks like they already have that and then some.

Funny how we all see it differently. Smiley I was always a believer and thought their finale was the most beautiful from this silly show.

Yes, I agree, that view is so majestic!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 06, 2014 12:57 pm

More great pictures of them, but then do they ever take a bad picture? I think not!!! Smiley 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz