SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 pm

chrisrsiegfried
The Day Has Come!

http://chrissiegfried.com/2014/05/06/the-day-has-come/

I guess this means they haven't flown out yet?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
The Day Has Come!

Not necessarily. He can share the link from his mobile from what I know Smiley

Gotta love this man!! Can he be more awesome?

I mean: "I'm proud to say that I will be married to Des and grow old together in this Emerald City". triple AWwWWwwwww!!!!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 06, 2014 10:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
The Day Has Come!

Soooooooo proud of you Chris.  clapping! 

I agree Mura, he is adorable and so in love with Des. What a year this is going to be.  :cutesmile!: lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Inspiration board for Des' line of gowns with Maggie Sottero. Wow! Can't wait to see the full collection in August!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Desiree-Hartsock-Inspiration-Board

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 11:29 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-05-06-is-cutest-desiree-hartsock-chris

Is This THE Cutest Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried Pic Ever?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Desandchriscutestphoto-1399418168

We have to say that nothing we have seen before now compares to the absolute love and adoration we see in their eyes for each other in these new photos. Congratulations guys. May the wedding be just as beautiful and may it happen soon please!  

Re: the bolded, AMEN!!!  Hugesmile

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Such a good read!

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/05/one-year-after-proposal-bachelorette-desiree.html?page=all

There will be no TV cameras whirring when ABC’s “Bachelorette" Desiree Hartsock and her Seattle mortgage banker fiancé, Chris Siegfried, leave Tuesday night for Antigua to visit the exact spot where Chris proposed to Desiree one year ago, on May 7, 2013.

I spent some time with the upbeat couple Tuesday morning, and there is just one word for any doubts about the devotion these two have for one another: Wrong! He is planning a romantic surprise for her in Antigua, and the two are planning a wedding sometime at the end of this year. 

Click to read the rest! 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Bleu, would you kindly post the links to the sticky media link too? Thanks a bunch Smiley (I feel like a thread police... laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Yes! I'll do it now.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 am

bleuberry wrote:Yes! I'll do it now.

Ty bleu... Awesome link and read!! I just knew Renee's DH works 4 BnM Gates Foundation. Nice! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 am

I wonder what romantic surprise he has planned in Antigua for her!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 am

bleuberry wrote:I wonder what romantic surprise he has planned in Antigua for her!

Re-acting the infamous Rolling while making out on the sand!??  :uptonogood :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 07, 2014 1:12 am

Yes! Watch out girl... someone actually just tweeted this out the other day.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 BQYgZ6sCUAA3tbJ

BTW. Did anyone spot the watch gift Des gave him on their first safe house visit, the one he said he rarely goes anywhere without because it's so special to him? It is beautiful!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Blog+(11+of+11)

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz