SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Yeah, and other Bachelorette's said the same thing. They don't have a 'type'. I know Jillian said she put wrote down what type of guy she was looking for and that's not the same question.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 3:22 pm

atem wrote:To me it's that she has to date a bunch of guys to dump until she gets to be with Josh to determine who's on BIP and who the next Bachelor puppet is.

Yeppers!! But that's how it is most seasons!!  Praying This is nothing new.
The best part of the show for me is usually the outrageous behavior by the cast--the MOT'ers.
I loved the Mask on Ashley's season. And the vampire guy--what season was that M's? She shoulda picked him. The drama they can save for MF's momma.
I would love it if 2 of the guys or gals actually decided they liked each other better than the main and hung out more. (Not necessarily romantically--but platonically or both!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue May 27, 2014 6:12 pm

sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I knew what you meant sophienette. In my opinion, it definitely seems like production is really going to show her connections to her F4, which I'm super happy about. It's going to be boiled down to does she pick her type or does she pick the guy she doesn't usually go for?

It's like Josh is her type, which is easy for her because that's what she knows, but Nick isn't necessarily her type, but in the end maybe he really is, but in different ways. I think that's what you were trying to get at! If not - sorry!  giggling 

One thing I remember though is Andi from her E! interview said something along the lines of: Yes, I guess I do sort of have a type, but I've learned that while I might like a guy that's always been my type, not every person is the same. Each guy is different and unique and can't really be labeled into a type.

I thought that was a great answer by her.

THANKS ASH!!!! You got my point exactly! I was saying the "not her usual type" may be the "obstacle" Andi and Josh have to overcome?

And Josh added his two cents last night by emphasizing that he is more than the stereotype of the typical jock which, of course, is Andi's usual type.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:18 pm

CHO wrote:
CHO wrote:
sophienette wrote:
eusebeia wrote:One thing about Josh being so incoherent--it wasn't likely to have been scripted.

So far I feel everything Andi has said has been scripted.  She's very guarded in a way.  

I think she is very guarded still and analytical. When she talks about the guys, it's all about "I am starting to know them" rather than "i am starting to have feelings for some of them".

But I dont think it has to be a negative. Just how she is.

As fr Josh.. if he can turn that bright red on cue, he deserves an Oscar!

Chemistry wise, I had goosies when they kissed... a slight cringe when Chris and Andy kissed... so there!   giggling 

Waiting to see other kisses of course.

Overall, IF Josh is indeed F1, I guess the story is: perfect for each other, but is it too easy? Could someone less "her type" (i.e. Nick) be her type????

Your quote got split by mistake - ....

I wrote:  I agree - I think it is her nature to be guarded/cautious/analytical before she gives in to her feelings.  And I think Nick is that way too - which is good imo.  But maybe they are too much alike - maybe more doubt is generated by Nick's cautiousness - is he trying to convince himself of his feelings?  It does seem odd that Josh is so totally crazy about her - without really knowing her at all.  Maybe we wll more convinced in weeks to come.

What's odd about that? Andi is Josh (and mom's) TV celeb crush and Josh is Andi's (and dad's) Sport celeb crush. Put it together, cheered by both fams, this is exactly what we got! ( kinda stealth stealing in BB term Smiley). And this sentiment is coming from one who actually like Josh pre-season. I finally realized the too predictable part unfortunately has taken the excitement out of me to stay tune on this season .

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Wed May 28, 2014 7:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
CHO wrote:
CHO wrote:
sophienette wrote:
eusebeia wrote:One thing about Josh being so incoherent--it wasn't likely to have been scripted.

So far I feel everything Andi has said has been scripted.  She's very guarded in a way.  

I think she is very guarded still and analytical. When she talks about the guys, it's all about "I am starting to know them" rather than "i am starting to have feelings for some of them".

But I dont think it has to be a negative. Just how she is.

As fr Josh.. if he can turn that bright red on cue, he deserves an Oscar!

Chemistry wise, I had goosies when they kissed... a slight cringe when Chris and Andy kissed... so there!   giggling 

Waiting to see other kisses of course.

Overall, IF Josh is indeed F1, I guess the story is: perfect for each other, but is it too easy? Could someone less "her type" (i.e. Nick) be her type????

Your quote got split by mistake - ....

I wrote:  I agree - I think it is her nature to be guarded/cautious/analytical before she gives in to her feelings.  And I think Nick is that way too - which is good imo.  But maybe they are too much alike - maybe more doubt is generated by Nick's cautiousness - is he trying to convince himself of his feelings?  It does seem odd that Josh is so totally crazy about her - without really knowing her at all.  Maybe we wll more convinced in weeks to come.

What's odd about that? Andi is Josh (and mom's) TV celeb crush and Josh is Andi's (and dad's) Sport celeb crush. Put it together, cheered by both fams,  this is exactly what we got! ( kinda stealth stealing in BB term Smiley). And this sentiment is coming from one who actually like Josh pre-season. I finally realized the too predictable part unfortunately has taken the excitement out of me to stay tune on this season .

Actually it was Josh's brother that was Dad's sports crush..

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 28, 2014 8:53 am

The date with Eric:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl16

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl17

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl18

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl19
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 28, 2014 9:13 am

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl20

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl21

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl22

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl23
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 28, 2014 9:26 am

During the group date with 14 of her suitors:

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl24

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl25

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl26

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl27
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 am

Andi's second one-on-one date with Chris:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl32

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl33 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl34
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 am

atem wrote:To me it's that she has to date a bunch of guys to dump until she gets to be with Josh to determine who's on BIP and who the next Bachelor puppet is.

clapping! 

EXACTLY, Atem. My thoughts and feelings on this season...exactly!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 28, 2014 9:55 am

Josh revealed a more vulnerable, endearing side as he got tongue-tied over his feelings:

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl35

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl36

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Articl37
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 28, 2014 10:02 am

Marybods wrote:

clapping! 

EXACTLY, Atem.  My thoughts and feelings on this season...exactly!  

:Clap: Love it.

I think Andi is a very good lead in the sense that she takes instructions well and has mastered the tricks that help fool the typical unspoiled viewer. She knows to put her hands around the neck of each of the guys she is kissing to make it seem she is into him. Unfortunately, no matter how good a student you are, I think your subconscious has a way of giving you away. To me it is clear she was not into that kiss with Chris...she was leaning back way too much...not to mention she was not talking about him the same way as Marcus and Josh. I foresee a slow progressing relationship right into the friend zone and the next Bachelor in his future...unless, he gets a bad experience from this or meets someone right after the show...a la that other Chris...L.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace