SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 11:45 am

boston1 wrote:I think the basketball game is in episode 4 in CT

Marcus got a 1on1 in CT so he could not have been in the group date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by boston1 Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 am

But wasn't the group date in episode 3 the boys II men concert?
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 am

But, the Boys II Men date is episode 3. There isn't any other group date. So, that has to be episode 4 they have the basketball group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 am

^^^The boys' group date playing basketball is in Episode 4, at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut.  The WNBA team CT Sun play there and are helping out on the date. Been to several games there. (The Ep3 group date while they are still in Cali is the Boys 2 Men date.)

In Dreamer's preview video, there's a slo-mo of the basketball game.  I don't see Marcus, but the one close-up they have is of JJ, who has surprisingly nice arms. I didn't even recognize him at first.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks for those who responded to my Q. IA that it seems odd for a memorable tribute...

I would think there Will be 2 GD on episode 3. No?? . Or could it be the Game as a replacement for a cocktail party?

No way Marcus having both GD and 1-1 on epis.4. Another odd stuff .Id assume Eric leaving on episode 4 Will take a significant amount of air time..

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 12:00 pm

As others have said - that must be JJ who would be on a GD in ep4.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:06 pm

OK Thanks Nd!! Marcus must have been clouding my sight! Teheheee Smiley

On a related note, from the preview looks like Fleiss has created a male version of ADA Pookie, named ADA Joshy. Andrew Will get his First trial!!!. Fleissian law enforcement at its best! giggling

#imjumpingondunnowhattothinkofJoDibandwagonfornow Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 12:49 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 44s
The guy who Andi questions about having the girlfriend is Cody: http://www.hulu.com/watch/640546

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 12:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OK Thanks Nd!! Marcus must have been clouding my sight! Teheheee Smiley

On a related note, from the preview looks like Fleiss has created a male version of ADA Pookie, named ADA Joshy. Andrew Will get his First trial!!!.  Fleissian law enforcement at its best! giggling

I don't get what you are saying. What preview?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:55 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:OK Thanks Nd!! Marcus must have been clouding my sight! Teheheee Smiley

On a related note, from the preview looks like Fleiss has created a male version of ADA Pookie, named ADA Joshy. Andrew Will get his First trial!!!.  Fleissian law enforcement at its best! giggling

I don't get what you are saying.  What preview?

On page 1.. YT vid of episode 3n4 preview

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I had no clue that the boys would be playing Basketball in ep3. I'm assuming it is ep3 because Marcus is there (his arms wowza - need a SC for the Marcus Fan Thread asap) since he has a 1on1 date in ep4.

Me either, I was surprised to see that, and a little perturbed we didn't sleuth that! laugh out loud

At least I wasn't aware that we did.

There is nothing to sleuth there since that's incorrect.  yes I told you guys over a months ago that Brian has had his 1-on-1 in Episode 5 and that the other 1-on-1 on Week 4 has gone to Dylan--  :gotcha: 

Episode 3 – Santa Barbara, CA ( 16 - 14 )
3/18: 1-on-1 Date ="Courthouse" /hiking and picnic -> Nick Viall
3/19: Group Date [12] = Boyz II Men concert at the Paso Nuevo Mall -> Eric, Marquel, Bradley, Pat, Marcus, Andrew - Brian, Brett, Josh M., Tasos, Ron, Cody
3/20: 1-on-1 Date = “Off Her Rocker”(pranked people)/ -> JJ O'Brien
3/21: 3rd Rose Ceremony

3/22: Travel
3/23: Travel

Episode 4 – Uncasville, CT ( 14 - 11 )
3/24: 1-on-1 Date = Essex Steam Train -> Dylan Petitt
3/25: Group Date [10] = WNBA match -> Cody, JJ, Brian, Nick V., Chris, Andrew, Marquel, Tasos, Eric, Pat
3/26: 1-on-1 Date = Rappelling down MS/Jon Pardi Concert at Mohegan Sun -> Marcus Grodd
3/27: 4th Rose Ceremony

3/28: Travel
3/29: Travel

Episode 5 – Marseilles, France ( 11 - 8 )
3/30: 1-on-1 Date = Ben Fields Concert ->Josh Murray
3/31: Group Date [9] = City Tour -> Marquel, JJ, Andrew, Cody, Pat, Dylan, Nick V., Marcus, Chris
4/1: 1-on-1 Date = Cooking -> Brian Osborne
4/2: 5th Rose Ceremony

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 1:42 pm

I don't get why Andi would even care that Cody has a girl friend and if she is so concerned why keep him around until she does?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+66
Martinanne
Longhornfan
Ariela
black_tears
Maggenzm
julychild
Catdwoman50
jen689
Retiredswimmom
Tiggerlgh
Cecilia