SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 11:42 am

Thanks chloep! I would have had no idea what WNBA meant, and didn't bother to ask.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue May 27, 2014 12:12 pm

ON THE BACHELORETTE (6/1)

TWELVE MEN HIT THE STAGE WITH “BOYZ II MEN” AND A “NICE SENIOR COUPLE”

TAKES IN THE SIGHTS OF PICTURESQUE SANTA BARBARA, ON “THE BACHELORETTE”

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA MARKS A TWO-NIGHT “BACHELORETTE” SPECIAL EVENT, WHICH KICKS OFF ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, SUNDAY, JUNE 1, AND CONTINUES MONDAY, JUNE 2

“Episode 1003” – A two-night Bachelorette special event begins as Andi hits the road with her 16 remaining bachelors to the beautiful coastal city of Santa Barbara, California. Nick V., who has had his share of doubts about this journey, will get a chance to ease his worries on a day-long tour of the city with Andi. Twelve guys get the date of a lifetime when they discover they will be singing with R&B icons “Boyz II Men,” but are stunned to find out it will be in front of a live concert audience. J J and Andi take a leap into the very far future when they are turned into a sweet 80-year-old couple by Hollywood makeup artists and proceed to fool the Santa Barbara citizens. Meanwhile, one bachelor receives devastating news that brings his search for love to a halt, but how will Andi react? And a major confrontation between some of the men brings questions about whether one of them is here just for a good time, on “The Bachelorette,” SUNDAY, JUNE 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The second part of “The Bachelorette” special event, “Episode 1004,” will air on MONDAY, JUNE 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Nick V. spends a casual day with Andi riding bikes and hiking to a private perch in the mountains, culminating in a private dinner in the clock tower of the Santa Barbara courthouse. His misgivings gradually fade as he realizes how easily he could fall in love with the Bachelorette. But will she feel the same?

Twelve unsuspecting men get the thrill of their lives when they realize that they will be singing with the award-winning R&B group “Boyz II Men,” harmonizing with them on one of their biggest hits, “I’ll Make Love to You.” The bachelors hit more than a few sour notes while rehearsing with the singers and then are left reeling when they are told they will be singing live on stage at one of the group’s concerts. One guy has perfect pitch, but the others are trying to calm their nerves.     A rose is still up for grabs at the group date after party and the men turn up the heat. Andi gets a first kiss from one man reaffirming their connection and sparks begin to fly with another passionate bachelor.

Tall, good-looking J J joins Andi on an unusual date to discover what it means for “love to be timeless.” The couple ages 50 years with the help of Hollywood make-up artists and spends the day looking elderly, but remaining young at heart, as they interact with people in the street. Will Andi see her future with this “old soul?”

Back at the mansion, one of the men is the recipient of some shocking news that ends his journey. What will this mean to the other men and Andi? At the cocktail party, one man steps up with a bold gesture that might backfire instead of impress the Bachelorette. And the bro-mance is over when several of the men clash over who is there for the right reasons. In the end, 13 men continue on as Andi and her bachelors travel to New England.

The 16 remaining men are:

Andrew, 30, a social media marketer from Culver City, CA

Bradley, 32, an opera singer from Holland, MI

Brett, 29, a hairstylist from Westminster, PA

Brian, 27, a basketball coach from Camp Hill, PA

Chris, 32, a farmer from Arlington, IA

Cody, 28, a personal trainer from Chicago, IL

Dylan, 26, an accountant from Boston, MA

Eric, 31, an explorer from Citrus Heights, CA

J J, 31, a pantsapreneur from San Francisco, CA

Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA

Marcus, 25, a sports medicine manager from Dallas, TX

Marquel, 26, a sponsorship salesman from Las Vegas, NV

Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

Patrick, 29, an advertising executive from Newport Beach, CA

Ron, 28, a beverage sales manager from Memphis, TN

Tasos, 30, a wedding event coordinator from Denver, CO

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr66985.html

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chloep! I would have had no idea what WNBA meant, and didn't bother to ask.

(Women's National Basketball Association)They guys are playing against/with an WNBA team.  bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Back at the mansion, one of the men is the recipient of some shocking news that ends his journey. What will this mean to the other men and Andi? At the cocktail party, one man steps up with a bold gesture that might backfire instead of impress the Bachelorette. And the bro-mance is over when several of the men clash over who is there for the right reasons. In the end, 13 men continue on as Andi and her bachelors travel to New England

Is this about Eric? Or the girlfriend at home? Because I thought Eric left episode 4?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 1:05 pm

^ I believe it's about Ron's friend who passed away and he needs to leave to go home.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Oh, I didn't even know that was happening. Did RS say that?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 1:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:Oh, I didn't even know that was happening. Did RS say that?

Yes. And it's Cody that she talks about the girl friend thing. Just thinking about Cody makes my stomach churn. Ugh!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 1:20 pm

I am trying to figure out why Eric left. I wonder if Brooks (who was a friend) advised him if he wasn't feeling it or wasn't ready to get engaged, to leave early?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 1:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am trying to figure out why Eric left. I wonder if Brooks (who was a friend) advised him if he wasn't feeling it or wasn't ready to get engaged, to leave early?

I don't think so. No idea why Eric left. It wasn't over any girl friend.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am trying to figure out why Eric left. I wonder if Brooks (who was a friend) advised him if he wasn't feeling it or wasn't ready to get engaged, to leave early?

I don't think so.  No idea why Eric left.  It wasn't over any girl friend.

i feel he was maybe just there to promote his business and thought he had done that. i doubt they will show it though cause she sends him packing according to RS
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Did RS say she sent him packing, or did he not specify if it was his or her idea?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 1:37 pm

I can't imagine that she sent him packing. While I saw no romantic interest from her, there was definite admiration for such an exceptional man.
How could that have changed within a few episodes. This will be a very interesting :yes:  yet emotional  :Frown: exit to watch.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+66
Martinanne
Longhornfan
Ariela
black_tears
Maggenzm
julychild
Catdwoman50
jen689
Retiredswimmom
Tiggerlgh
Cecilia