SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:42 am

Loved Chris in this episode... and more importantly Andi loved Chris in this episode. Very sweet.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 am

I about melted when she snuck into his arms when they were playing with the fam and he whispered that she's smart. Ooooh and the lap driving! So hot, so sweet! He is so manly and Andi and I both love it!! Woo! If he wasn't a farmer and lived in a city, Josh would have some very real problems here IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 am

Love chris's date too. I believe he is being set up to be the bachelor too. First farmer bachelor. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 am

Max, I saw everything you saw too. I am still not convinced of Andi in Iowa. She is a bit of an actress, so I wasn't convinced that she was going to move to Iowa. As CH said in his interview, a week at the lake house or a couple days hunting isn't like doing it all the time.

I think Iowa is what in the end will cost Chris Andi, but if that happens, he deserves better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Just a very gentle reminder:
Positive things here only. Please don't even post tiniest bit of clouds in this thread. BTW---this is not aimed at anyone in particular-so please don't take it so. It's just a reminder.
 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 528399046

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Love chris's date too.  I believe he is being set up to be the bachelor too.  First farmer bachelor.  Smiley

Love him too. Hopefully, Andi will end up with him and she could have it all!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Looking forward to having Chris as the next Bachelor, hope he'll do it! I was all in for Marquel, but after last night, I'm all in for Chris...he seems genuine, humble, very sexy (let's get that shirt off more often  giggling ) and he seems ready to settle down, have a wife.... I also love his house and family! It's been a long time since I have not been looking forward to a Bachelor season, this will be hopefully a nice change for me!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Forgot to put these additional Easter Egg "curios" here on this thread... for the last episode.

Again, these could be all silly things in the edit that do not reflect the outcome... or... maybe they do. Everybody here has pretty much made up their mind "who wins" and will judge these differently.

59.) Episode 8: Chris describes his town as having “a population of 758 and today it has a population of 759 and that is because Andi is going to be here.” Foreshadowing?

60.) Pronoun trouble…
Chris: Everything you can basically see here is OURS.
Andi: I like it.

61.) Andi lines of interest:

Chris is the epitome of a man He’s the hottest farmer ever.

Just like looking at this is like being in Italy countryside. (OK… she lied about Italy being her favorite country in the Venice lie-detector test.)

Chris line to toss here: “She asked if she could sit on my lap and I said I would never turn that question down from you. I swear to God.”

You have three sisters. That’s their little brother, like… they want this. They want their brother to be happy. They want this for him. I will be very happy to have them as MY sisters… without a doubt.

62.) When Chris presents her the plane with the “Chris loves Andi”, she comments (choking on her tears): “Seeing that sign just shook me, like, totally melted my heart. I mean… this is a guy proclaiming his love and it was just the sweetest cutest gesture. I mean… without a doubt, the most romantic thing anyone has ever done.” Desiree stated last year’s Chris “melted my heart in a good way” in Madeira. Other F1’s getting that MMH line include Ed in Jillian’s (thanks Guardian Angel) Music played is similar, if not exact, to JP Rosenbaum’s at Ashley’s FRC when he did the “ILY” part.

“No more secret admirer from here on out.”

63.) Andi tells Linda how much she wants children. Response: “Times have changed and I want you to know that if you want to have your career, if you don’t want to have your career… what ever you want… you can do that. It is a great experience on a farm if you’ve got that gumption, it’s a great thing. I’ve got gumption. You’ve got gumption.” (“You’ve got some gumptions…” ) “You are a tough cookie. I can tell by looking at you, you are a tough cookie. Chris can see that in you. If you love somebody, you are going to make it no matter where you live, but you don’t know what is going to make you happy. You just have to know what’s in your heart That’s what you go by.”

“Chris’ mom is amazing. That’s a heart of gold right here and she is able to give me the experience and the advice that nobody else really can.”

64.) Most important line in episode 8 hometown: “I really saw Chris for who he was and saw a life with him”. (Also, “I felt like I was a part of somebody’s family.”)

65.) Says she’s on Cloud 9. (Trista said the same at her FRC when Ryan Sutter proposed. Usually the guys say this instead of the Bachelorette.)

66.) “My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is a man who has been standing in front of me the whole time.”

Also adding because it was asked about on the other thread.

In the promo, Chris asks her "Where is your gut right now?"

She also sobs "My head and heart don’t match up"

Regarding "gut"... in episode 2's date, Chris discussed proposing to a girl before and realizing it wasn't right.

"One thing that kinda resonated with me today with the couple (who said he and Andi looked like a perfect couple) was I asked them that question of when do you know? How do you know? She is, like, you just got to know in your gut, you know? When I proposed, I knew it wasn't in my gut. I was using my head instead of my heart. I will never do that again."

After eliminating some guys (including Bradley and Nick S) in rose ceremony #3, she says "Not easy but… I’m gonna go with my gut and my gut looks like it was right now."

Both "heart" and "head" were brought up in Chris' hometown.

"Seeing that sign just shook me, like, totally melted my heart."

"My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is a man who has been standing in front of me the whole time." (Also Mommy Linda "Heart of Gold": "You just have to know what’s in your heart.")
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:09 pm

in the episode 9 promo JBF transcribed
"Nick to Andi: I just kinda, like, glorified the relationship. I have lied to myself."

Could it be that Marcus foreshadow is coming true that Nick doesn't really want Andi & will walk at the end. Could the "stunning" decision she makes mentioned in the episode guide on fantasy dates to send Nick home which is when he delivers the above line?

It makes sense it would be a stunning decision to send home either Nick or even Josh since she was seemingly so into both of them this whole season. Would it be stunning to send home understimated Chis when most already believe it is either Nick or Josh who is F1??????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 pm

They are on the beach when he said it. Also another here transcribed it as "IT just kinda..." as if he is discussing a previous relationship rather than himself solo. That could be what the talk was about, but the editors put it on HIM by lopping and chopping it that way in the edit.

Andi told his youngest sister that they had a strong "mental connection"... maybe suggesting that their relationship involves The Head more than The Heart? If he is not F1, that is. Ashley talked the same talk regarding Ben F., her F2. Remember the doggie talk "Here Boo!"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 am

[img]Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Jb6 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Chrisandandi Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 1 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Jackass1 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 701 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 702 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 604 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 606 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd202 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd203 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd209 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd303 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd108-2 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd212 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd213 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 18 Htd214[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 am

Thank you Max64 for bringing the pictures over - I started but had to quit for awhile.

ABC's Press Release says that Nick had a romantic seaside dinner so they just chose not to show any of it in the preview. Nick's was the 1st date and Josh's was the 2nd date and it doesn't really say where their dinner was - just that he shares his innermost thoughts with her. Chris had the last date and it said "They meet for a hot, sensual oceanfront dinner and Chris bares his soul to Andi. This is exactly what Andi needed to hear – or is it?" They tease you with part of the heading saying "BUT HER ASTONISHING CHOICE ALTERS HER
QUEST TO FIND LOVE". So who knows what that means and of course they don't say if anybody got FS card.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady