SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:30 pm

"The fact that Ed flew his parents out here to meet me melted my heart," Jillian Harris

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:31 pm

JBF wrote:Here's another "fun thang"...

Re-watch the plane scene in Iowa and crank up the Fantasy Date music. (Yeah, I know... they use it for ALL plane rides.)

Then jump to the 4:22 mark here:

JBF, remember Chris got F1 music when he got his group date rose also  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Max64 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Max64 wrote:What exactly did MF do to foil Des' season?  I know someone mentioned that both Des and Chris were in on it, but I'm wondering how involved MF was?  

When did Nick's airplane video actually surface?  

Des and Chris never mentioned anything.  They are good little bachelorette soldiers!  laugh out loud  We as fans just speculated that they did because we saw the connection she had with chris.  This was up to GREAT debate and lots of angry posts.  Don't want to rehash.  

The video came out right after Nick got home.  I have always believed it was real.   Hugesmile 

Not going to change anyone's mind now.  

Exactly my point.  why wouldn't Andi be the same, with whom ever her f1 is?  Seeing all the SM comments from her or from family members she  isn't quite being the "good little soldier" .  Especially with Andi a lawyer, she knows when to keep her mouth shut, and she's being very vocal, in a non vocal way..  Wasn't that her father driving the limo on the M&G?  If got that "job", he must be in with the producers, and I can't see him being sloppy about SM activity.  I don't know, it's just typically the f1 and their family are so "afraid" to spill the beans that they are usually extra cautious..Josh's family has been more than exuberant on SM.  Makes no sense to me especially after MF going out of his way to fool the spoilers in Des' season.

Josh's family is being good now. ;) Besides they are not the only ones "spilling."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Same "plane music" skip to :54

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Boy that Easter egg basket is getting to the overflowing point!  :Nod: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Have we heard that music before? She says:

Andi "I feel like there's this trust and this confidence and this hope..Chris"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Have we heard that music before? She says:

Andi  "I feel like there's this trust and this confidence and this hope..Chris"

GA I'm not sure what you are asking?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Max64 wrote:

Andi  "I feel like there's this trust and this confidence and this hope..Chris"

GA  I'm not sure what you are asking?

ETA :You said "same plane music"

Have we heard that plane music before during this season. Why is it called plane music?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Max64 wrote:

GA  I'm not sure what you are asking?

ETA :You said "same plane music"

Have we heard that plane music before during this season. Why is it called plane music?

Oh, JBF posted a video above of Ashley and JP's season, when JP gets out of the plane during the FRC, they play the same music that is playing in Chris' HTD when the plane is flying the "Chris loves Andi" sign Also that music is playing when Chris gets his GDR in episode 6

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:15 pm

I think I goofed with the music. JP's was different than Chris'. They often recycle stock scores for plane scenes on this show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 pm

JBF wrote:I think I goofed with the music. JP's was different than Chris'. They often recycle stock scores for plane scenes on this show.

Okay, JP and Ashley's sounds more violin-ish, Chris' GDR sounds more flute/wind flute type, but the underlying score is the same. The HTD music is the old school typical F1 music.

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Just found this online via twitter about Chris:

Kelsey Ayn ‏@KelsasaurusRex 8h

Chris Soules from The Bachelorette called my boyfriend today. No lie. #famous

Details

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady