SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:48 am

I debated whether or not to put that silly Easter Eggs list on the Chris screencap thread, since maybe it would be considered too much of a "discussion". Also it has gotten too long and wordy for most viewers' tummies.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:35 am

SLA44 wrote:Thank you Max64 for bringing the pictures over - I started but had to quit for awhile.

ABC's Press Release says that Nick had a romantic seaside dinner so they just chose not to show any of it in the preview.  Nick's was the 1st date and Josh's was the 2nd date and it doesn't really say where their dinner was - just that he shares his innermost thoughts with her.  Chris had the last date and it said "They meet for a hot, sensual oceanfront dinner and Chris bares his soul to Andi. This is exactly what Andi needed to hear – or is it?"  They tease you with part of the heading saying "BUT HER ASTONISHING CHOICE ALTERS HER
QUEST TO FIND LOVE".  So who knows what that means and of course they don't say if anybody got FS card.

No problem on the SC's. I'll make a few more, maybe some just Chris too... and post them later this afternoon.

I don't know what to think, I still have a difficult time believing she would send him home, or send him home early. With everything JBF has uncovered with his edit. For me the big ones were, her comments regarding Josh being her type, but then she's still single, The scene shown after her time with Josh on the lie detector date, Andi and Chris walking for their alone time and the VO that was placed on that scene, finding true love, finding a husband, etc. and "Chris always being there to swoop in and make her feel better, its weird, I like it"
This line from which she said on his HTD;
JBF wrote
65.) “My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is the man who has been standing in front of me the whole time
.” Very reminiscent of Des' comments about Chris.
Not to mention all the other little things that were discussed on the HTD, a future.
Interestingly enough, the new preview for next week is Chris there yet again to save her. I don't know, maybe Chris will swoop in and save her in the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 am

Chris in a PI "I have never been on a group date with 10 other guys before"
Changes to VO, "and that part of it"  shown with just Chris
is going to be a little awkward as Josh walks in

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:38 am

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 100

Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 am

OK... I pooped them all out. If they don't belong the mods can move them elsewhere.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2463-chris-soules-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-screencaps-pics-vids-no-discussion#644157
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:49 am

Soooo,guys! Hello! There is SC with Chris in the episode thread from the episode preview... Chris with white-yellow pillow. Maybe nothing important, not sure is it really confirmed to be from the place where Andi is in DR. But is it possible that if it is Chris in Andi's hotel, that SC is from LCD, not from FD?
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 am

JBF wrote:OK... I pooped them all out. If they don't belong the mods can move them elsewhere.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2463-chris-soules-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-screencaps-pics-vids-no-discussion#644157

Awesome job JBF, thanks, that was quite a load   !  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:OK... I pooped them all out. If they don't belong the mods can move them elsewhere.

ITA on the awesome job JBF did. clapping!  Now we just have to wait to see how it all plays out. scratch 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Max64 wrote:

I suffer from accidental diarrhea. Granted, it only happened maybe twice... in the corn field. Had to include the Tweets of the Week even though they aren't Easter Eggs. The two by Elan and Harrison sandwiched between #58 and #59 had me in stitches. Where did Chris go?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:23 pm

JBF wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I suffer from accidental diarrhea. Granted, it only happened maybe twice... in the corn field. Had to include the Tweets of the Week even though they aren't Easter Eggs. The two by Elan and Harrison sandwiched between #58 and #59 had me in stitches. Where did Chris go?

Can't wait to sit down with a glass of wine and read through all of this  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 150
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 151
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 152
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 153
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 154
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 155
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 156
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 157
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 158
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 159
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 160
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 161
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 162
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 163
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 164
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 165
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 166
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 167
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 169
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 170
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 171
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 172
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 173
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 174
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 175
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 176
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 19 177

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm

I just posted in the Chris speculation thread and probably should have posted here. I adore Chris and think Tptb are crazy not to have him as the next lead. He would be amazing ! He is such a man and I, along with a lot of viewers, fell in love with him watching his HT date. Just my opinion, and I know it might be an unpopular one here. I really meant this to be taken in a positive way. No, I don't believe he is final 1..... but....Chris is awesome, and took me by surprise watching him Monday night. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady