SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 am

soccermom333 wrote:I just posted in the Chris speculation thread and probably should have posted here.  I adore Chris and think Tptb are crazy not to have him as the next lead.  He would be amazing !  He is such a man and I, along with a lot of viewers, fell in love with him watching his HT date.  Just my opinion, and I know it might be an unpopular one here.  I really meant this to be taken in a positive way.  No, I don't believe he is final 1..... but....Chris is awesome, and took me by surprise watching him Monday night.  Smiley  

ITA clapping! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Muslady Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:07 am

I really like who Andi is with Chris. She doesn't seem as needy and to me she is much happier. I don't know who F1 is but if it is not Chris I could see a boomerang.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 am

Interesting reading some of the comments under the new clip on the Bachelorette facebook page.  A lot of Chris love, but not so much for Josh and Nick  no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:51 am

Max64 wrote:Interesting reading some of the comments under the new clip on the Bachelorette facebook page.  A lot of Chris love, but not so much for Josh and Nick  no no 

I will have to check that out. So some are thinking that Andi should be picking Chris and I must say that I agree with them.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Fun recap of Chris" HTD
http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/

Second Hometown Date
The Farmer
Somewhere in Iowa

The silver SUV (there are no black ones in Iowa) drops Andi off in the middle of a corn field where The Farmer is looking all sorts of hot in a plaid shirt and puffy vest. They are visibly and audibly excited to see each other. For one brief moment, I had hope for The Farmer. Could Andi take him through to the next round? Will she find a life as a homemaker in Iowa?
According to Andi, the fact that he had his own actual house with bedrooms that didn’t look like a bachelor pad was a definite mark in the win column. The fact that he told her to look around and that everything she saw was family land was another mark in the win column.
Screen shot 2014-07-08 at 7.33.31 AMBut the home run was when he took her for a ride on his big green tractor. When he offered for her to take the wheel, she chose to sit on his lap verses switching seats. That was a mark in The Farmer’s win column.
He takes her on a picnic after plowing the back 40. He explains that he can’t leave the family business in Iowa. He’s the only man (three sisters) and he can’t make a life for himself anywhere else. He understands that this could be a deal breaker, but he wants to let Andi know that she should be happy wherever she is at in life. The fact that she even considers seeing his side of the world is an honor.
Gen-tle-man.
She asked what kind of work is in Iowa. Valid question, but in this day and age, she could do anything she wanted. I think he told her she could be a homemaker because he knows that she wants kids one day and that’s basically saying, “You don’t have to work if you don’t want to.”
Translation? The Farmer is doing just fine in the money department thankyouverymuch. #suckitJosh
Andi: I’m not as city as you think. I mean, my family has a lake house.
Lincee: [sigh]
Just as things are winding down, a plane flies over with a sign that reads “Farmer loves Andi.” She and those watching with me squealed at the sweet gesture.
You go Farmer.
PS: I love that he ALWAYS offers her his arm when they are walking together. CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD I TELL YOU!
Screen shot 2014-07-08 at 7.44.59 AM
Time to meet the farming family! The three sisters give their brother a hard time, telling stories about how he never wore underwear when he was a kid. They also make sure to share that he’s a really good businessman, an entrepreneur and is sensitive, generous and humble. His Mom sees that her son is falling in love, but is more concerned about the problem at hand: what will Andi do if she moves to Iowa?
Mama tells both her son and Andi that there are no limits for a woman on a farm. She can do whatever she wants. You want a career? Get one! You want a baby? Birth one! If you love someone, it doesn’t matter where you live. The final bit of advise that Mama leaves with Andi is this: “When they get out of that tractor…woo! It still makes my heart stop.”
You go Farmer’s Mama!
The last order of business is a friendly game of ghost in the graveyard. Apparently one person goes outside and hides somewhere in the thousand acre farmland. The others scatter, looking for said person. Once you find the original person, you stay hidden with them. The Farmer was sent out first and chose to hide behind what looked like a water heater.
Andi: I found you!
Farmer: You’re so smart!
Lincee: Uh…she just followed the camera lights dude.
Andi and Farmer make out until the first sibling crashes their party. Once the final sibling finds the group, it’s time to go. The Farmer tells Andi she’s the missing piece in his life and instructs her that after she leaves, she must come back.
TEAM FARMER!

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 pm

^^^Pretty darn funny and she is TEAM FARMER!  A gentleman farmer at that!  I love the love that is finally going out to Chris.  :claphands
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:23 pm

That was so sweet! I loved it! thumbsup

Because I read so many posts, and work at the same time, my brain can't always function sharply! What was the ghost reference a couple of epi's back? I knew it had to do with the movie Ghost and a kissing scene, but who was it relating to on the show?

ETA: I love her interpretation of homemaker! Why didn't I think of that, of course that's what he meant!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:55 pm

hearthumbsup 
GuardianAngel wrote:That was so sweet! I loved it! thumbsup

Because I read so many posts, and work at the same time, my brain can't always function sharply! What was the ghost reference a couple of epi's back? I knew it had to do with the movie Ghost and a kissing scene, but who was it relating to on the show?

ETA: I love her interpretation of homemaker! Why didn't I think of that, of course that's what he meant!!

The movie Ghost pottery reenactment was with Chris and Andi on the last group date at the monestary. No physical toching on sacred ground so who did she take outside the walls ....Chris even though Nick got rose she made sure Chris had special time too. Then coinicence they played ghost on his hometown date. I am really torn since I like him with her so much but it seems like most of my favorites don't get to F1. One thing interesting why did they focus on her at rose ceremony saying Nick has hometown rose, Josh and Marcus each had 1 on 1 so she fetl comfortable going home with them but she had no idea who else she was gonna take.....if they gave her that ? on lie detector and she said that they would find her little lie! She knew.  beatingheart 

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was so sweet! I loved it! thumbsup

I attached the link to the blog, her comments on the other HTD's are hilarious! Especially of Josh's  giggling 
Well worth the time

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Heck if I wasn't old, married and fat, I would consider moving to Iowa and hunting this man down. Seriously, he kind of looks and talks like Matthew McConaughey and might just have one of my favorite families in bachelor history. I think the young, single women of this board should be making road trips to Iowa. Heck ten years ago, I was prepared to drive to Colorado, until selfish Trista picked Ryan.  :gotcha: 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Heck if I wasn't old, married and fat, I would consider moving to Iowa and hunting this man down.  Seriously, he kind of looks and talks like Matthew McConaughey and might just have one of my favorite families in bachelor history.  I think the young, single women of this board should be making road trips to Iowa.  Heck ten years ago, I was prepared to drive to Colorado, until selfish Trista picked Ryan.  :gotcha: 

So agree with the Trista and Ryan comparison. He was just the sweetest and so is Chris. Fear the screen caps do show he is the one to go according to her crying in top with white spagetti straps at the resort where Chris and Andi have their evening fantasy date.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:15 pm

I've liked Chris from the get go and I was so happy when she chose him for HTD because I wanted to see him in his element and of course his farm. He's such a great guy that if I were the one doing the choosing I will pick him 1000%.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady