SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:33 pm

JBF wrote:Man! You are fast! Ha ha!

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Jbf1

Cody says over Andi walking down the hall "somebody is definitely not going to come home"

Although this line is foreshadowing that Cody doesn't return from his next date ("a shocker"), the line also suggests that Andi doesn't return to Atlanta at the end of this.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Jbf2

JJ says "somebody will be sent home"... well, not all three guys "will be sent home"... UNLESS... there is some kind of surprise here. In any case, I keep thinking this is the actual order... F1 Chris, F2 Nick and F3 Josh rose-less... whose fantasy date just might be cut short?

Ooooooh! THAT BURNS! Why am I so mean in my speculations?

Thanks for the laugh! Awesome work JBF! :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm

^^^I agree JBF, thanks for the laugh but I do like your thoughts under the last picture a lot!!! :yes: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Jbf1

Cody says over Andi walking down the hall "somebody is definitely not going to come home"

Although this line is foreshadowing that Cody doesn't return from his next date ("a shocker"), the line also suggests that Andi doesn't return to Atlanta at the end of this.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Jbf2

JJ says "somebody will be sent home"... well, not all three guys "will be sent home"... UNLESS... there is some kind of surprise here. In any case, I keep thinking this is the actual order... F1 Chris, F2 Nick and F3 Josh rose-less... whose fantasy date just might be cut short?

It's all very interesting indeed! As for the top SC, why not show the guys over that phrase? Brings back to mind her line about "if I wasn't open to moving I would just try and date someone in Atlanta"

The last SC I find fascinating! Wouldn't that be something if that was her order.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Max64 wrote:

It's all very interesting indeed!  As for the top SC, why not show the guys over that phrase?  Brings back to mind her line about "if I wasn't open to moving I would just try and date someone in Atlanta"

The last SC I find fascinating!  Wouldn't that be something if that was her order.

Yes I think that would be great - except I think I would rather have Chris as the next bachelor but I would like nothing better than to see a certain someone Fleissed again!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Yeah, I'm kind of torn. I would love for him to be f1 just because no one thinks it's a possibility. When I read all the "Easter Eggs" and re watch all those things, I can't help but think there has got to be more than just a f3 guy. I can't get over the fact that this season was so easy... I just can't see MF not tying up any loose ends.

Then my I think I would rather he leave at f4 or f3 so he could be the next Bachelor. I would love to see a whole season of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Max64 wrote:Yeah, I'm kind of torn.  I would love for him to be f1 just because no one thinks it's a possibility. When I read all the "Easter Eggs" and re watch all those things,  I can't help but think there has got to be more than just a f3 guy.  I can't get over the fact that this season was so easy... I just can't see MF not tying up any loose ends.  

Then my I think I would rather he leave at f4 or f3 so he could be the next Bachelor.  I would love to see a whole season of him.  

A whole season of him would be delightful!  :yes: Praying 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:03 pm

^^ it would be such a disappointment when the season turns out to be how RS spoiled it since we're so ready for a upset. I don't think I care who is F1 at this point just for RS to be wrong!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ it would be such a disappointment when the season turns out to be how RS spoiled it since we're so ready for a upset. I don't think I care who is F1 at this point just for RS to be wrong!

I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:30 pm

The Chris thread needs some love!

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Chrisandandi

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Do we have a screencap of her facial expression when he delivers his ILY in the promo?

Her expression with Marcus is a trifle bland in comparison. Then again she certainly looks happier with both guys than "what just happened?" Josh.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 11 Chrisandandi2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 pm

In the interest of full disclosure - I feel a bit bummed out that you guys (and this is true for all the fan threads) are doing sleuthing here instead of on the main contestant threads. :yes: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady