SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Ok, this I copied and pasted from the Marcus Spoilers Thread to here, because apparently I've enter my "gushing" phase of the season, and I am having a lot of fun joking around about Marcus.

MiaHawk wrote:

Thank you.  I've got to say Conrad is handsome, but I still prefer Marcus.  I think it's because I've gotten to see his personality, too.  In fact, for the first few episodes I swore I was not going to root for anyone or even take an interest in anyone.  I watched the stripper date and the Boyz2men date without zeroing in on Marcus.  (Yes, I said I watched the stripper date without zeroing in!) But by his 1-on-1 rappelling date, I was sold on Marcus.  It was endearing how he coached Andi off of that ledge and down that building.

Rappelling is something that I would never do, but if for some strange reason I was being forced to rappel (like in order to flee a burning building), then the way Marcus spoke to Andi is the way that I would want someone to talk to me in that kind of stressful situation.  When Marcus coached Andi, I could hear a dad's voice teaching his little girl how to ride her bike for the first time without the training wheels.  I could picture him in a hospital delivery room telling his scared and in pain, laboring wife to "look at me" to get through it.  I could picture a man who will be strong for his woman, with humility and quiet confidence.  And all of these images just made him all the more attractive to me.    

Then, Rolly wrote:

ITA except you expect people to really believe that you watched the stripper date without zeroing in?!? MiaHawk you cannot fool us we know you too well, (actually I don't really know you but get serious, nobody believes you no no ) And I too loved how he talked Andi down the side of the building, your description is PERFECT...loved it when he called her "hon"  too giggling so adorable!!! I'm old enough to be his mother, no older sister,  :gotcha:  but I want him for my own!!!  giggle

Now I say this:
I, MiaHawk, have been accused of Perjury, that is---stating that I did not "Zero In on Marcus" during the stripper date.  I have come to you fine members of the Bachelorette Jury in order to plead my case.  I will do so without the counsel of an attorney, because I've heard a rumor that all of them have taken a leave of absence until December.
On the evening in question I admit that I looked in the general direction of my TV screen during the stripper date.  I do remember looking towards Marcus as he performed his little dance.  Yes, I watched as Marcus stripped down to his very small, very white, very full skivvies.  Umm, I, umm, and here's where my memory gets a little foggy.  I may, have hit the rewind/replay button on my remote 7 or 8 times.  But, as for the crime I am accuse of, that of "zeroing in", I say it depends on what your definition of "zeroing in" is.
If "zeroing in" means using external gadgets in order to enhance my focus on said Aviator, then I dare say I am innocent.  For, at no time did I enlist the aid of opera glasses, binoculars, or so much as reading glasses in order to enjoy said Aviator. But, if the jury interprets "zeroing in" to mean that I did set mine eyes upon said Aviator for a fortnight longer than thou shalt deem appropriate for a lady (and I have no idea why I am speaking in Old English now, except to say that it makes me sound more intelligent and may confuse the jury), then yes!  Yes, I am guilty of this crime of passion!  And I would ask that the jury look upon thine sin with mercy.
The court is now adjourned and once the jury has deliberated on whether or not I am guilty of perjury, each member can render her vote of Guilty or Not Guilty here. I will accept whatever verdict and punishment you all deem appropriate. God save the Queen!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Wow Mia  clapping! 

rotfl :Woah-hoo: 

That was awesome. I laughed so hard that I nearly peed.

I wasn't sure whether you were pleading to a legal eagle or a doing a confession.

Either way awesome.
Your absolution is that you must post at length and often about Marcus in both his fan and regular threads and at the same time punishment is watching this beautiful man for just a few episodes more.
God save us all !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wow Mia  clapping! 

rotfl :Woah-hoo: 

That was awesome. I laughed so hard that I nearly peed.

I wasn't sure whether you were pleading to a legal eagle or a doing a confession.

Either way awesome.
Your absolution is that you must post at length and often about Marcus in both his fan and regular threads  and at the same time punishment is watching this beautiful man for just a few episodes more.
God save us all !

Here here  :yes: I second ND's statement.  yes 

Nearly peed too giggling Is that jury criteria?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Guilty as charged.

Mia, I don't want a favorite this year, I may have to put you on ignore, because your descriptions are too persuasive and I refuse to put my tinfoil hat on.   Hugesmile 

With that said, run, Marcus, run.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:05 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Ok, this I copied and pasted from the Marcus Spoilers Thread to here, because apparently I've enter my "gushing" phase of the season, and I am having a lot of fun joking around about Marcus.

MiaHawk wrote:

Thank you.  I've got to say Conrad is handsome, but I still prefer Marcus.  I think it's because I've gotten to see his personality, too.  In fact, for the first few episodes I swore I was not going to root for anyone or even take an interest in anyone.  I watched the stripper date and the Boyz2men date without zeroing in on Marcus.  (Yes, I said I watched the stripper date without zeroing in!) But by his 1-on-1 rappelling date, I was sold on Marcus.  It was endearing how he coached Andi off of that ledge and down that building.

Rappelling is something that I would never do, but if for some strange reason I was being forced to rappel (like in order to flee a burning building), then the way Marcus spoke to Andi is the way that I would want someone to talk to me in that kind of stressful situation.  When Marcus coached Andi, I could hear a dad's voice teaching his little girl how to ride her bike for the first time without the training wheels.  I could picture him in a hospital delivery room telling his scared and in pain, laboring wife to "look at me" to get through it.  I could picture a man who will be strong for his woman, with humility and quiet confidence.  And all of these images just made him all the more attractive to me.    

Then, Rolly wrote:

ITA except you expect people to really believe that you watched the stripper date without zeroing in?!? MiaHawk you cannot fool us we know you too well, (actually I don't really know you but get serious, nobody believes you no no ) And I too loved how he talked Andi down the side of the building, your description is PERFECT...loved it when he called her "hon"  too giggling so adorable!!! I'm old enough to be his mother, no older sister,  :gotcha:  but I want him for my own!!!  giggle

Now I say this:
I, MiaHawk, have been accused of Perjury, that is---stating that I did not "Zero In on Marcus" during the stripper date.  I have come to you fine members of the Bachelorette Jury in order to plead my case.  I will do so without the counsel of an attorney, because I've heard a rumor that all of them have taken a leave of absence until December.
On the evening in question I admit that I looked in the general direction of my TV screen during the stripper date.  I do remember looking towards Marcus as he performed his little dance.  Yes, I watched as Marcus stripped down to his very small, very white, very full skivvies.  Umm, I, umm, and here's where my memory gets a little foggy.  I may, have hit the rewind/replay button on my remote 7 or 8 times.  But, as for the crime I am accuse of, that of "zeroing in", I say it depends on what your definition of "zeroing in" is.
If "zeroing in" means using external gadgets in order to enhance my focus on said Aviator, then I dare say I am innocent.  For, at no time did I enlist the aid of opera glasses, binoculars, or so much as reading glasses in order to enjoy said Aviator. But, if the jury interprets "zeroing in" to mean that I did set mine eyes upon said Aviator for a fortnight longer than thou shalt deem appropriate for a lady (and I have no idea why I am speaking in Old English now, except to say that it makes me sound more intelligent and may confuse the jury), then yes!  Yes, I am guilty of this crime of passion!  And I would ask that the jury look upon thine sin with mercy.
The court is now adjourned and once the jury has deliberated on whether or not I am guilty of perjury, each member can render her vote of Guilty or Not Guilty here. I will accept whatever verdict and punishment you all deem appropriate. God save the Queen!

Wow Mia, that was awsome!! High clap 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:18 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Ok, this I copied and pasted from the Marcus Spoilers Thread to here, because apparently I've enter my "gushing" phase of the season, and I am having a lot of fun joking around about Marcus.

MiaHawk wrote:

Then, Rolly wrote:

Now I say this:

MiaHawk, I too have never, I mean NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life. I know I have to get out more.....And yes, I too peed my pants. You are a hoot, you are clever and I am afraid my dear you are guilty as charged. You "zeroed in", you know it, and frankly we all know it. And if you say you hit the rewind 7 or 8 times (we all know it is more than this) you may just as well have gotten out your opera glasses. This is the classic "zeroing in" but I think your punishment is what you have already suffered. To see this incredibly sexy handsome somewhat shy but funny Canadian Mountie on your screen but know you will never have him is punishment enough. We also suffer this punishment even though some of us are not afraid to admit that we clearly "zeroed in". We did it and if given the opportunity we would do it again. Thank goodness we aren't using the lie detector test because heaven only knows what else you have not been honest with us about......Oh yeah, God save the Queen!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:23 pm

rotfl echoing everyone's laughter.  Mia that was so funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

Then, Rolly wrote:

Now I say this:
I say she's INNOCENT Your Honor!!!!  High clap  rofl rofl rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Hi All!

Post by mimzy4u Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

So sorry to interrupt all this great fun. Just want to say, hi all. Up until now I have been a sneaky voyeur to this site for weeks looking for all things Marcus Grodd. I've finally landed on this glorious planet. I was floundering on ABC.com but the pace has gotten too slow and too cluttered with stuff about other non-Marcus topics. I like you guys and it's good to go to a site where most of the fun, funny, juicy, thought provoking tidbits is all centered around our favorite man candy, Marcus. Sigh. I...I think I need a moment guys.  eyedrool I've enjoyed this forum! As one of Marcus's newest and biggest fans...how do forum!

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:11 am

Rolly wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I love Marcus' nervous mime.  Too cute.

I posted this in another thread.... this is Marcus.... :nervous   still adorable but very very nervous!!!  

Could Marcus actually be the next bachelor???  giggling 

God, I hope so! Praying 

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 am

Welcome Smiley

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 am

welcomebanner 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk