SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:13 am

MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Sneak peek - Possibly one of the last..................

Marcus:
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-marcus-date/58o2aiz

Despite the elimination next week that is one hot scene  eyedrool . I think watched in slow motion without sound would be better.

2 things are giving me the sadz....
Everytime I log on here, no Marcus in the banner. :why: 
And I don't want to see Marcus' elimination because I know he's going to be hurt.   sad 

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mimzy4u Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:39 am

soccermom333 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Marcus:
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-marcus-date/58o2aiz

Despite the elimination next week that is one hot scene  eyedrool . I think watched in slow motion without sound would be better.

And I don't want to see Marcus' elimination because I know he's going to be hurt.   sad 

Guys, please, please, please tell me our cyber boyfriend Marcus was/is NOT on BIP? OMG! I feel so sad as I will have to decompress and prepare to wind down from seeing our guy every Monday on B'rette soon. Though there have been sooooo many spoilers about who will ultimately be Andi F1, and crazy talk about how Marcus and Andi's chemistry seem to falter after their HTD, I am still hoping upon hope that all of that is not true and that Marcus, if not F1, will become the next Bachelor. It will soon be hurry up and wait time. I am chomping at the bit to see how this all unfolds. I will miss seeing him every Monday on the tube. I have been drooling over the past kisses and the pics of the upcoming kiss between Andi and Marcus on their 1 on 1 date in Brussels. Good God but that man can kiss! I just DO NOT get what all the fuss is about with Josh and Andi. Are people not seeing what we are seeing?! Marcus and Andi got something and it is hot, hot, hot. I know I must face the reality gods but I just do not want Marcus to stoop low to being on BIP. I know it's a new show and all and I'm torn as to whether I'm going to watch it but I hope Marcus isn't on it. Just saying. Yes, though he would deserve to get on with his life after B'rette if he's not the F1, it would just seem to cheapen what he and Andi seemed to have had. I would much rather hold onto the mystery that Marcus will be the next Bachelor and look forward to seeing him grace our TV screens in the fall. I'm wishing Marcus all the best in any regard. I'm a romantic sucker, what can I say. Still holding out for Marcus being either F1 or the next Bachelor.  Praying 

But at least you know he is fine NOW.  He obviously was doing BIP and was there to the end AND met someone.  Who knows if they are truly together, but I bet he had fun!  ;)

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:02 am

soccermom333 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Marcus:

We have at least one more week of sneak peaks and banners of Marcus don't we?!? I'm hoping more.....yes I would love to see Marcus in the banner since we have 3!!!! of Josh last time. I just want to spread the love around. Hugesmile  FYI Marcus does not go home next week so I know we have him in sneak peaks again. I keep losing my internet connection so I have to make this quick. I love all the avi's that include Marcus. If I knew how to make an avi mine would definitely include him...one of the ones with the three guys...maybe the one on the bed. I'm pretty sure Marcus is looking directly at me with those bedroom eyes. giggling Whoever thought it might be you he's looking at I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Suspect  Keep the pics and twitter messages coming....I love Marcus!!!! He is a total package! :giggle: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Whatever happened Marcus seems to be a in a good place after the show. Yay Marcus.

Both he and Andi retweeted the picture of Sean / Catherines toes with Andi on the TV in the background. They also both re-tweeted the picture of them eating Mussels in Brussels which I thought was just adorable.
So far Marcus has either a direct picture or an image of Andi on a TV screen at least 4 times on his instagram / twitter.

#nohardfeelings LOL.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:Whatever happened Marcus seems to be a in a good place after the show. Yay Marcus.

Both he and Andi retweeted the picture of Sean / Catherines toes with Andi on the TV in the background. They also both re-tweeted the picture of them eating Mussels in Brussels which I thought was just adorable.
So far Marcus has either a direct picture or an image of Andi on a TV screen at least 4 times on his instagram / twitter.

#nohardfeelings LOL.

If the BiP spoilers are true, Marcus found a beautiful and loving soul. Lacy seems to be a good match for this warm, gentle and hot man. Plus I think he will look much hotter with Lacy than Andi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Whatever happened Marcus seems to be a in a good place after the show. Yay Marcus.

#nohardfeelings LOL.

If the BiP spoilers are true, Marcus found a beautiful and loving soul.  Lacy seems to be a good match for this warm, gentle and hot man.  Plus I think he will look much hotter with Lacy than Andi.

Does anybody think it's at all possible that Marcus could still be F1 even if he went to BIP? Maybe if he was on BIP it was all a part of TPTB manipulation. There is something about the spoilers still that feels all wrong to me. I don't care for Andi all that much so him not being F1 doesn't break my heart even though it might break his. Marcus is still my favorite so I hope he is happy. I think the best thing that is coming out of this show for me are the bromances. group hug :swinginglove The show last night was wild and I think we should buckle our seat belts with more to come.  :shocked!: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Hello eveyone, I hop in this thread (mostly to say Hi to Rolly Hugesmile ) ... to give a support on the back to Marcus. I'm on "Nick's team" and as we've seen, there was quite "heated" last night ...some words flying ... anyway... that's a past... and I don't even mind. What i wanted to say is kudos to Marcus for opening up, making a step "in the game" and coming out of the shadow ... unfortunately I continue believing in Josh's winning (so to speak) so I'm guessing Marcus leaves without a girl, but he is building a strong fan-base and who knows what future might hold for him. He is definitely as sweet as he is shown, maybe for my taste a little bit "too good" (well considering I like the bad boy of the house) ... Do you know his astro-sign? ..not that I know much or follow, but he seems like the kind of guy who doesn't like confrontation, discussions, unfairness, sensitive and gentle ... nevermind .. I looked it up ... and I see that he has Bday tomorrow ... well if that isn't fate... anyway ... does any of you know the book The secrets language of birthdays? ... here is a copy of July 2 character:
July 2 people, like all empaths, are strongly emotive and receptive to the feelings of others. Those born on this day generally fall into two main types: those that keep such intense feelings to themselves, and those that flamboyantly express them. The more repressed July 2 person must learn to loosen up, while a flamboyant July 2 person may have to temper the abundance of his/her emotional output.

July 2 people are often assailed by personal doubts and a lack of self-confidence. Such insecurity may not be apparent to others, especially when those born on this day are well-accomplished. Part of the reason for this is that most July 2 people do not wish to burden others with their problems. Overcoming doubts for them can be a private matter and they are not quick to seek positive reinforcement from others.

July 2 people lead a very active fantasy life, but of course much of this activity remains relegated to the unconscious world of dreams or daydreaming, never to be considered in an active light. Nonetheless, the key to self-understanding for a July 2 person is in recognizing the effect of unconscious fantasies on the emotional life and self-image. Thus, in a sense, their conscious and unconscious minds have to get to know each other better. Self-examination of this kind requires time and mental energy, which, in the case of July 2 people, may be largely spent on daily concerns. But if those born on this day make an investment in personal development, it may pay practical dividends in improved health and work performance or even lead to major life changes. Indeed, a socially successful July 2 person is often able to put a well-integrated fantasy life directly in the service of their career.

Love partners of July 2 people may play an important role in encouraging such psychological work. Those born on this day have an emotional richness and depth of feeling which is well worth the effort to bring out. However, July 2 people are also extremely sensitive and do not react well to what they perceive as confrontation, accusation or blame; because they are so sensitive, their armor must be dismantled rather than pierced, and this takes a great deal of patience and understanding, indeed.

Extroverted July 2 people can be confused when their well-meant but overly emotional expression is misunderstood; a July 2 introvert may be unable to handle the aggressiveness of others and in confrontational situations is likely to either explode or, more often, withdraw. When July 2 people succeed in balancing their emotional and fantasy life, they exude a stability that elicits more desirable responses from others.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

#nohardfeelings LOL.

If the BiP spoilers are true, Marcus found a beautiful and loving soul.  Lacy seems to be a good match for this warm, gentle and hot man.  Plus I think he will look much hotter with Lacy than Andi.

Does anybody think it's at all possible that Marcus could still be F1 even if he went to BIP? Maybe if he was on BIP it was all a part of TPTB manipulation. There is something about the spoilers still that feels all wrong to me. I don't care for Andi all that much so him not being F1 doesn't break my heart even though it might break his. Marcus is still my favorite so I hope he is happy. I think the best thing that is coming out of this show for me are the bromances. group hug :swinginglove The show last night was wild and I think we should buckle our seat belts with more to come.  :shocked!: 

Same here. We have no proof as of now and I fail to understand how Chris made it to FDs when he is so hidden in the edit and in Andi's eyes laugh out loud.
So one more week to go that we have to hang in there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:Hello eveyone, I hop in this thread (mostly to say Hi to Rolly Hugesmile ) ... to give a support on the back to Marcus. I'm on "Nick's team" and as we've seen, there was quite "heated" last night ...some words flying ... anyway... that's a past... and I don't even mind. What i wanted to say is kudos to Marcus for opening up, making a step "in the game" and coming out of the shadow ... unfortunately I continue believing in Josh's winning (so to speak) so I'm guessing Marcus leaves without a girl, but he is building a strong fan-base and who knows what future might hold for him. He is definitely as sweet as he is shown, maybe for my taste a little bit "too good" (well considering I like the bad boy of the house) ... Do you know his astro-sign? ..not that I know much or follow, but he seems like the kind of guy who doesn't like confrontation, discussions, unfairness, sensitive and gentle ... nevermind .. I looked it up ... and I see that he has Bday tomorrow ... well if that isn't fate... anyway ... does any of you know the book The secrets language of birthdays? ... here is a copy of July 2 character:
July 2 people, like all empaths, are strongly emotive and receptive to the feelings of others. Those born on this day generally fall into two main types: those that keep such intense feelings to themselves, and those that flamboyantly express them. The more repressed July 2 person must learn to loosen up, while a flamboyant July 2 person may have to temper the abundance of his/her emotional output.

July 2 people are often assailed by personal doubts and a lack of self-confidence. Such insecurity may not be apparent to others, especially when those born on this day are well-accomplished. Part of the reason for this is that most July 2 people do not wish to burden others with their problems. Overcoming doubts for them can be a private matter and they are not quick to seek positive reinforcement from others.

July 2 people lead a very active fantasy life, but of course much of this activity remains relegated to the unconscious world of dreams or daydreaming, never to be considered in an active light. Nonetheless, the key to self-understanding for a July 2 person is in recognizing the effect of unconscious fantasies on the emotional life and self-image. Thus, in a sense, their conscious and unconscious minds have to get to know each other better. Self-examination of this kind requires time and mental energy, which, in the case of July 2 people, may be largely spent on daily concerns. But if those born on this day make an investment in personal development, it may pay practical dividends in improved health and work performance or even lead to major life changes. Indeed, a socially successful July 2 person is often able to put a well-integrated fantasy life directly in the service of their career.

Love partners of July 2 people may play an important role in encouraging such psychological work. Those born on this day have an emotional richness and depth of feeling which is well worth the effort to bring out. However, July 2 people are also extremely sensitive and do not react well to what they perceive as confrontation, accusation or blame; because they are so sensitive, their armor must be dismantled rather than pierced, and this takes a great deal of patience and understanding, indeed.

Extroverted July 2 people can be confused when their well-meant but overly emotional expression is misunderstood; a July 2 introvert may be unable to handle the aggressiveness of others and in confrontational situations is likely to either explode or, more often, withdraw. When July 2 people succeed in balancing their emotional and fantasy life, they exude a stability that elicits more desirable responses from others.

How did you find out his birthday? Probably lots of places. giggling  My BD too in a few days, does that makes him a cancer? I wonder if the above description is the same for men and women? Looks like it is just for those born on July 2nd. All of us on twitter should show Marcus some (birthday) love tomorrow. Marcus seems very sensitive and loving, hope he finds what makes him happy. Still hoping for the spoilers to be spoiled and a big  :atomic:  for the finale! JMO but I know a few others agree.  bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Does anybody else have trouble opening the Josh threads? I just avoid them.I know he's the spoiled F1 but geez can they stop gloating about it.  no I'm not sure he is F1, maybe he is, but the emphatic refusal to consider the remote possibility that he isn't F1 irritates me. :angryemotion  OK now that I've said it, I feel better.  :hidingchair If I've offended any Josh lovers....sorry. You probably aren't here anyway because you're in the Josh threads.

I am in the Marcus thread, he may or may not be F1, but he is the best in my book.  cheerleader 

Haven't watched the entire show from last night because we lost cable with the storms in Chicago (Nick's brother knows about those). Will it make me sad? Should I skip it? Will I love Marcus more? Of course I will... :tissuebox 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Wow, my big sister's birthday was July 2nd too! I hope Marcus has a great birthday. I like Marcus, think he is awesome, just too awesome for Andi. I think he deserves a woman who doesn't have to make everything about her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, my big sister's birthday was July 2nd too!  I hope Marcus has a great birthday.  I like Marcus, think he is awesome, just too awesome for Andi.  I think he deserves a woman who doesn't have to make everything about her.

Stuckinsc...you want Marcus, Josh and Nick freed...what about Chris? Show him some love!!! giggling Free at last, free at last...
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk