SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Filming has wrapped yesterday. Cast who made it to this week is to be flown home this weekend.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanks Chloe, I will anxiously await his return to instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 pm

LOL, ask and you shall receive...

he is back. Flying home already.. Smiley He was there at the end though. Smiley

marcus_grodd: Flying around! #bachelorette
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 10362340_796433193712302_1779368626_n

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:50 pm

He's back!  Too funny.  That wasn't much of a wait.   👋 Thanks Marcus.  I better think of some other things to tell the universe I'm anxiously awaiting.   giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:57 pm

^^ chloep just posted.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:00 am

relaxing wrote:He's back!  Too funny.  That wasn't much of a wait.   👋 Thanks Marcus.  I better think of some other things to tell the universe I'm anxiously awaiting.   giggling

I have been saying that for quite a while now.

Its almost scary.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:40 am

Dear Universe, I'd love a gif of The Aviator shaking his booty! Pretty please!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Sneak peek - Possibly one of the last..................

Marcus:
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-marcus-date/58o2aiz

Despite the elimination next week that is one hot scene  eyedrool . I think watched in slow motion without sound would be better.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sneak peek - Possibly one of the last..................

Marcus:
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-marcus-date/58o2aiz

Despite the elimination next week that is one hot scene  eyedrool . I think watched in slow motion without sound would be better.

2 things are giving me the sadz....
Everytime I log on here, no Marcus in the banner. :why: 
And I don't want to see Marcus' elimination because I know he's going to be hurt.  sad 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:17 am

MiaHawk wrote:

Marcus:

And I don't want to see Marcus' elimination because I know he's going to be hurt.   sad 

Even worse, his elimination is on the same day of Erics death and they are told before the RC. That's going to be heartbreaking. sad 

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:46 am

Beagle wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Marcus:

And I don't want to see Marcus' elimination because I know he's going to be hurt.   sad 

Even worse, his elimination is on the same day of Erics death and they are told before the RC. That's going to be heartbreaking. sad 

Just before the clip ends, is that Élan or just a random camera guy in the bottom left corner?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Just before the clip ends, is that Élan or just a random camera guy in the bottom left corner?

I don't see any camera guy. I just see an iron post.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk