SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Bringing these over from Sophie's post in the SC thread...

seems Marcus is the one going for the kiss there:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 00010610
and this just after the kiss
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 00013910

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm

And some more

this time she's going for the kiss!
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 00053210

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 00070210
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 00075010

Seriously, these two are killing me  :fanningfan

Note : She opens her mouth to him (the things I notice  Embarressed! :yes: Hugesmile )

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:This is probably not the correct thread to post this in, so forgive me. I wasn't sure if "Nick Fans" or "Cody Fans" would appreciate what I've gotten my hands on!  With all the dicing and splicing that goes on, looks like we were fooled last night.  Nick and Cody didn't each get a one on one date.  It was a 2-on-1 date, in which Nick got the rose!  Here's Nick (lighter hair) meeting Andi, and then watch as Cody (darker hair) kind of crashes their date:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ayrrxwCD6j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Andi sure likes a Caveman.  When horny Nick grabbed her by her ponytail and dragged her away at the start of the RC cocktail party, she sure liked it!  Now, that's a man! She definitely likes assertiveness.

Mia, this is a riot, where do you find this stuff!   hehehe 
Maybe that wasn't Cody and Josh instead!  I think you should share this in the Fun thread and let everyone tag who they think the guys are.  Lot's of chatter about Andi liking her cavemen!

No doubt Andi enjoys kissing Marcus as evidenced by the SC's.  Marcus is obviously a great kisser . . . he won't be hurting for women after both TB and BIP, the women will be standing in line for their turn for MarKiss!   kisses
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 606

This is my first attempt at copying/posting a SC.
I didn't notice this until just now.  Look at where Chris had his left hand last night?
Marcus is going to have to step it up to get to HTDs!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 606

I didn't notice this until just now.  Look at where Chris had his left hand last night?

I noticed that too last night and thought that there is more to the Andi/Chris relationship than TP are letting us in on. I also was wondering what Hy had to say when he saw that clip. giggling 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:18 pm

richmondrose wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 17 606

I noticed that too last night and thought that there is more to the Andi/Chris relationship than TP are letting us in on. I also was wondering what Hy had to say when he saw that clip. giggling 

Maybe this is why Chris gets the FD and Marcus doesn't. Obviously more has been happening with Chris than we've been seeing!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 pm

sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:You guys have so much fun! This is a nice place to be, so peaceful and drama free!

We have nothing to loose except look at that beautiful man  awwww .

So much easier just watching the (non) love story for the next two episodes. I am way biased by she has the best kisses with him - evidence seen upthread.

Now you've gone and made me sad  sad .

console bestbud! 

Totally OT: looks like Kip and Tenley are no more, another sad news.....

Also totally OT - Drew has a girlfriend. Amy Long from JaunPs season. So yay ! He really is one of the best !!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:You guys have so much fun! This is a nice place to be, so peaceful and drama free!

So much easier just watching the (non) love story for the next two episodes. I am way biased by she has the best kisses with him - evidence seen upthread.

console bestbud! 

Also totally OT - Drew has a girlfriend. Amy Long from JaunPs season. So yay ! He really is one of the best !!

But she was such a bubble head and has hooked up with Brooks over New Year's Eve! They are cute together, but I am not sure that she is really that great.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:43 pm

So many are harping on the fact that Marcus said ILY too soon. Yes, it was soon, but he's still adorable!

I'm not adverse to the Bubble Love. In fact, I had a Bubble Love many, many years ago. I might say it was my first Love, because growing up, this was my favorite movie. It made me laugh, smile, and cry. (I always thought the part where her horse jumped over him was kind of erotic.) I can't tell you how many times I watched it! So, now Marcus can be my Bubble Boyfriend, and I will be his Gina. Too bad I don't own a horse!  Smiley 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

console bestbud! 

But she was such a bubble head and has hooked up with Brooks over New Year's Eve!  They are cute together, but I am not sure that she is really that great.

Do you think Amy really "hooked up" with Brooks? They were together with other friends for New Year's but I'm not sure they hooked up. I'm not crazy about Amy either (truth be told I don't know much about her) but they both look happy and Drew deserves a little happiness. The ATFR with Drew taking to Des was soooooo sad, I felt so bad for him. I wondered how long it would take for him to "snap out of it" with Des. He just seemed so crushed. Maybe Drew and Amy won't last but the pictures of them in Mexico look like they are enjoying each other....I want for Drew to be happy !
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

console bestbud! 

But she was such a bubble head and has hooked up with Brooks over New Year's Eve!  They are cute together, but I am not sure that she is really that great.

Do you think Amy really "hooked up" with Brooks? They were together with other friends for New Year's but I'm not sure they hooked up. I'm not crazy about Amy either (truth be told I don't know much about her) but they both look happy and Drew deserves a little happiness. The ATFR with Drew taking to Des was soooooo sad, I felt so bad for him. I wondered how long it would take for him to "snap out of it" with Des. He just seemed so crushed. Maybe Drew and Amy won't last but the pictures of them in Mexico look like they are enjoying each other....I want for Drew to be happy !

If Drew is happy I am happy for him. He is sweet, if a little boring. If she genuinely likes him I think that is great, if she is just in search of guys from this franchise to hook up with then less so. He seems happy now, so like I did with Tenley and Kiptyn, I will just let them be. Plus pics of smiling and happy Drew are good to see.

And if spoilers are right and Marcus and sweet Lacy are together then that is two very hot couples, with sweet men who deserve happiness.

BTW, I think the falling in love too soon, may mean that it was probably easier to get over it too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Hoping Marcus is done filming that silly BIP in the next day or 2 and gets home ASAP to start giving us daily instagram pictures again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk