SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:30 pm

I guess if you were at the supermarket picking out apples, you'd leave the one with a few blemishes in the pile and put the shiny, seemingly perfect one in your basket. But, sometimes, you go home and find a worm in that previous perfect apple or the inside is all brown and mushy. I think Andi may find a few worms and some brown mush with her spoiled F1.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:33 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 2dj0uc1

I have no problem staying on topic in this thread!   Hugesmile   

Gulp! How can this thread possibly go off topic??! Quoting the whole picture so it's on the next page.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 10413790_721053281294130_701476549_n

Here's a shirtless, tanned one for you.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 10413790_721053281294130_701476549_n

Here's a shirtless, tanned one for you.

Does it get any better than this?!? Let's pretend he's opening his arms just for me.  whipped  Marcus is the whole package....I'm just sayin'. OK, I'm better now....carry on.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 pm

This thread went off topic and we had to be repremanded. Too funny.

Way to bring it back on topic and to his hotness again. Good job ladies. As a punishment - all of you should go back and watch the first group date of the season  :Drool:. I think I will tonight.

Another part of this "journey" is the second 1on1 date when they are walking around Brussels and then talking and eating mussels. He looked so gorgeous  heartglasses - way more than normal and that is a hard feat. Marcus beating Marcus in hotness.
I think that entire part of that date is my favorite of all time.

ITA agree with Andi - she said "He's so romantic and like makes my heart melt...."

Yes Andi he makes all our hearts melt.  heartbeat 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:17 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I guess if you were at the supermarket picking out apples, you'd leave the one with a few blemishes in the pile and put the shiny, seemingly perfect one in your basket.  But, sometimes, you go home and find a worm in that previous perfect apple or the inside is all brown and mushy. I think Andi may find a few worms and some brown mush with her spoiled F1.

Exactly...and the apples with a few blemishes can be sweet and nourishing and give you exactly what you needed all along.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I guess if you were at the supermarket picking out apples, you'd leave the one with a few blemishes in the pile and put the shiny, seemingly perfect one in your basket.  But, sometimes, you go home and find a worm in that previous perfect apple or the inside is all brown and mushy. I think Andi may find a few worms and some brown mush with her spoiled F1.

Exactly...and the apples with a few blemishes can be sweet and nourishing and give you exactly what you needed all along.

Exactly...and the apples with a few blemishes Marcus can be sweet and nourishing and give you exactly what you needed all along. Ha!!!  :sweetheart: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Exactly...and the apples with a few blemishes Marcus can be sweet and nourishing and give you exactly what you needed all along. Ha!!!  :sweetheart: 

ITA.... bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:This thread went off topic  and we had to be repremanded. Too funny.

Way to bring it back on topic and to his hotness again. Good job ladies. As a punishment - all of you should go back and watch the first group date of the season  :Drool:. I think I will tonight.

Another part of this "journey" is the second 1on1 date when they are walking around Brussels and then talking and eating mussels. He looked so gorgeous   heartglasses - way more than normal and that is a hard feat. Marcus beating Marcus in hotness.
I think that entire part of that date is my  favorite of all time.

ITA agree with Andi - she said "He's so romantic and like  makes my heart melt...."

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Marcus looked the hottest he's ever looked in Brussels. The pink shirt really looked awesome on him.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:This thread went off topic  and we had to be repremanded. Too funny.

Another part of this "journey" is the second 1on1 date when they are walking around Brussels and then talking and eating mussels. He looked so gorgeous   heartglasses - way more than normal and that is a hard feat. Marcus beating Marcus in hotness.

ITA agree with Andi - she said "He's so romantic and like  makes my heart melt...."

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Marcus looked the hottest he's ever looked in Brussels.  The pink shirt really looked awesome on him.  

And the jeans. And those eyes.  :eyesigh: 

Off to go rewatch that part of the date.............

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Well the producers took pity on us missing out on a FD. Marcus re-enacts his aviator routine for Andi on the HTD.

From the TVGRAPEVINE preview:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Marcus looked the hottest he's ever looked in Brussels.  The pink shirt really looked awesome on him.  

And the jeans. And those eyes.  :eyesigh: 

Off to go rewatch that part of the date.............

There is even a screencap of Josh looking at his butt in those jeans. I confess, I want the BiP spoilers to be right. Marcus with a gorgeous, sweet woman who really likes him and thinks she is lucky to have him? Sign me up for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk