SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Honestly, I could see doing that myself.
To some people hot isn't everything. It's nice don't get me wrong. But it's way down my list.
It is of utmost importance to me to have someone make me laugh. Also, someone to be able to discuss a wide variety of current events and issues, that is important too. Kindness. Compassion. Those things are hot to me. The Bradley anecdote--that was "hot". That's they little boy I would have fallen for as a little girl.
But I get what you mean.  :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:Its amusing to me that Andi would describe Marcus as hot eyedrool  while in love with someone else.
Very amusing.

Me too, I can't get past that, and this.

Kashathediva wrote:Here are Andi's facial expressions as JK says each of the F4s names:

Nick:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Nick

Chris:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Chris

Marcus:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Marcus
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Marcus2

Josh: first facial is when she is told: "and the man you will pick guaranteed---"
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Josh

Facial expression when JK says: "you both live in Atlanta, you said he's totally your type..."
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Josh2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue May 27, 2014 11:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:Its amusing to me that Andi would describe Marcus as hot eyedrool  while in love with someone else.
Very amusing.

The lead is really not in control of the blog, they have to say certain things, but I think the F1 knows the process so EeeesOK!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Very amusing.

Me too, I can't get past that, and this.

Kashathediva wrote:Here are Andi's facial expressions as JK says each of the F4s names:

Nick:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Nick

Chris:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Chris

Marcus:
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Marcus
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Marcus2

Josh: first facial is when she is told: "and the man you will pick guaranteed---"
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Josh

Facial expression when JK says: "you both live in Atlanta, you said he's totally your type..."
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Josh2

Interesting. Based off body language it looks like Chris. Her face with Nick and Marcus' names she looks sad to me. Josh either looks uncomfortable/trying to hide it or playful/exasperated.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:05 am

To me, she just a spinoff version of Jpab on JK laugh out loud. Giving us over the top reactions of the F1 for us to think otherwise. Not buying it laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 3:07 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Very amusing.

The lead is really not in control of the blog, they have to say certain things, but I think the F1 knows the process so EeeesOK!!

I dont think she meant the blog. There was a new video on E! Where they asked her to say what word came to mind about each guy and for Marcus she said hot while rolling her eyes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 6:28 am

eversotrue wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Very amusing.

I dont think she meant the blog. There was a new video on E! Where they asked her to say what word came to mind about each guy and for Marcus she said hot while rolling her eyes up.

Andi is certainly not the first and won't be the last. Em kept chirping Arie as stupid hot and the best kisser ever. Go figure.laugh out loud. I would guess Andi's F1 and Marcus are not that buddy2 as Arie and Jeffie. Thus, Gotta restrain herself for a toohawttoresistonFS effect giggling, hence bubye Marcus before FD (if spoilers are to believe) . I also noticed Marcus got a sensual guitar rift ala Clare on Ep.1. I expect to enjoy his hot chemistry edit while it last..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Very amusing.

Andi is certainly not the first and won't be the last. Em kept chirping Arie as stupid hot and the best kisser ever. Go figure.laugh out loud. I would guess Andi's F1 and Marcus are not that buddy2 as Arie and Jeffie. Thus, Gotta restrain herself for a toohawttoresistonFS effect giggling, hence bubye Marcus before FD (if spoilers are to believe) . I also noticed Marcus got a sensual guitar rift ala Clare on Ep.1. I expect to enjoy his hot chemistry edit while it last..laugh out loud

Marcus got the same "sexy music" talking to Andi in the premiere that Andi did when she talked to JP in the premiere last season.

At this point in the season, it seemed like Andi really liked Josh and Marcus (her faves..it seems), so I find it interesting that he left at F4. What Im noticing though, is that Josh showed/told Andi his feelings towards her and actually HAD those feelings, whereas with Marcus he seemed pretty neutral about her. Like, she seemed more into him than he was into her. She was practically slobbering over him and talking up a storm about him these last two episodes but he just seemed very "whatever" when talking about her/showing her affection-emotion. Maybe it continued to be that way throughout the rest of the season and the other three were actually "into" her, so to speak, soshe gave him the boot (or he left on his own). It could be because he is an introvert and takes things as they go/slower or like Sharleen suggested, not being 2 "into being there" or he just didn't really like her. Just some thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 9:45 am

eversotrue wrote:
Marcus got the same "sexy music" talking to Andi in the premiere that Andi did when she talked to JP in the premiere last season.

At this point in the season, it seemed like Andi really liked Josh and Marcus (her faves..it seems), so I find it interesting that he left at F4. What Im noticing though, is that Josh showed/told Andi his feelings towards her and actually HAD those feelings, whereas with Marcus he seemed pretty neutral about her. Like, she seemed more into him than he was into her. She was practically slobbering over him and talking up a storm about him these last two episodes but he just seemed very "whatever" when talking about her/showing her affection-emotion. Maybe it continued to be that way throughout the rest of the season and the other three were actually "into" her, so to speak, soshe gave him the boot (or he left on his own). It could be because he is an introvert and takes things as they go/slower or like Sharleen suggested, not being 2 "into being there" or he just didn't really like her. Just some thoughts.

Can you point me to where Sharleen said that. Maybe it was in her blog, which I didn't read. TY

Andi mentions in her blog that he was Sharleen and Kelly's favourite. That could also mean the favourite dancer as opposed to guy. She also mentions she felt he was there to find love.

The audience went nuts for the guys. I mean, they were going crazy putting dollar bills everywhere! The women in the audience cheered so loudly for firefighter Carl. He was working the room, for sure. I was impressed by Marcus and his solo act, and I knew Kelly and Sharleen were, too. He was definitely one of their favorites.....

Marcus really impressed me on the date. From doing his solo routine with such confidence and also humility to showing me he was serious about finding love, it was clear to me that Marcus deserved the rose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Can you point me to where Sharleen said that. Maybe it was in her blog, which I didn't read. TY

Andi mentions in her blog that he was Sharleen and Kelly's favourite. That could also mean the favourite dancer as opposed to guy. She also mentions she felt he was there to find love.

The audience went nuts for the guys. I mean, they were going crazy putting dollar bills everywhere! The women in the audience cheered so loudly for firefighter Carl. He was working the room, for sure. I was impressed by Marcus and his solo act, and I knew Kelly and Sharleen were, too. He was definitely one of their favorites.....

Marcus really impressed me on the date. From doing his solo routine with such confidence and also humility to showing me he was serious about finding love, it was clear to me that Marcus deserved the rose.

Yes, in Sharleen's blog. I think Marcus was/is Sharleen's favorite dancer AND guy because she put him as #1 for her picks (so far). I think she might be a bit fond of him actually. She gave him credit/praise for a lot of things. Many of which, what people said about her/how she thought of the process. I actually think they'd be cute together...they match, in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 2:00 pm

From Sharlenes Blog in Flare :
(The other men that made it to her top 4 last week were 1 Chris 3 Nick V and 4 Eric). Since this is Marcus' fan thread I'm only posting his portion here.

2. Marcus, 25: Marcus is still secure at the top of my list. He had the unenviable position of having a solo strip number and not only pulled it off, but did so while being both self-deprecating and sexy. (Not an easy combination.) At the event in L.A., Andi told Kelly and me that she had her eye on him and it’s easy to see why.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 am

marcus_grodd
10 hours ago
#firstvideo don't judge

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2ymbsjm

Last edited by Isabel123 on Fri May 30, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk