SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:17 am

missjayne wrote:
sdmom wrote:It was taken 5/11 from Charlotte to Milwaukee. Last leg of the flight so no handler, before ABC released contestant photos. Nick is one of the last ones to be sleuthered out and I remember i felt he looked so different in many of his photos. I think the chance him being recognized was lower, seamy, than Josh. I know some people would say Nick probably mentioned about the show or Andi, however, I feel that from the part that's recorded when he never mentioned Andi by name, he would be more than careful to not mention the show by name. IMO of course.
Nutty, I know you listened to RS video chat one time so CMIIW, didn't he said he received the video hours after the spoiler? So convent!
I am not trying to dispute the validity of the video, but just some if the things I find puzzling, that's it.

I think he said something beforehand that caught someone's attn or clued them in. Also Nick is 6 '2" and prob attractive compared to most men..someone prob took notice of him....maybe they noticed he looked like a movie star Hehe. I'm still wondering..so are they allowed to tell a person or two about the ending..or are they under contractual obligation to tell no one. I don't want Nick to get sued for $5 million or something.

See, I agree someone may take a picture of him, but to the point of videotaping his private conversation? I know we have discussed this before. I will definitely eavesdrop, but not recording. Will you? Again, what are the odds?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:21 am

rosesrREd wrote:
jen689 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Nick just happened also to be in an convenient position for recording as well.  How many people can see the person sitting in front them on a plane that well?  I usually can only see the tops of their heads.
Exactly!

When the seats are in their upright position you can't see the people in front of you.

Of all the flights I've been on rarely do you see someone recline their seat before take off or after the plane has landed.[/quoteeir s

You're absolutely right.  People don't recline their seats before the flight takes off.  This also isn't a US Airways or American flight attendant who's hub city is Charlotte.

Also, I am curious if Nick is right handed, because if he was it would be strange for the ear bud to be in his left ear. Almost as if it was put in that ear for filming purposes.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 am

rosesrREd wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Exactly!

When the seats are in their upright position you can't see the people in front of you.

Of all the flights I've been on rarely do you see someone recline their seat before take off or after the plane has landed.[/quoteeir s

You're absolutely right.  People don't recline their seats before the flight takes off.  This also isn't a US Airways or American flight attendant who's hub city is Charlotte.

Also, I am curious if Nick is right handed, because if he was it would be strange for the ear bud to be in his left ear.  Almost as if it was put in that ear for filming purposes.

Nick seems as a lefty--he eats, waves with his left hand

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 am

rosesrREd wrote:
jen689 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Nick just happened also to be in an convenient position for recording as well.  How many people can see the person sitting in front them on a plane that well?  I usually can only see the tops of their heads.
Exactly!

Mr. Write confirmed that Nick was on a flight from Charlotte to Milwaukee; his full post was in Nick's spoiler thread dated May 21st and included photos of his findings.  Here's an excerpt of his text:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1
"I have not followed the conversations about Nick's video, so forgive me if this has been covered.
At first I thought I had found a smoking gun, and the video was not as RS described, but on closer look I do now think it was taken on Flight 3837 from Charlotte to Milwaukee departing at 7:44PM

Here's why:
1. At first I thought it was too light outside for it to be a 7:44 PM flight, but you can hear the flight attendant, saying good evening to passengers, so that appears to conform with RS's information.

2. Flight 3837 is virtually always a Bombardier CRJ-200, and indeed it appears that Nick was on that kind of plane."

Last edited by docnash14 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 am

sdmom wrote:
missjayne wrote:
sdmom wrote:It was taken 5/11 from Charlotte to Milwaukee. Last leg of the flight so no handler, before ABC released contestant photos. Nick is one of the last ones to be sleuthered out and I remember i felt he looked so different in many of his photos. I think the chance him being recognized was lower, seamy, than Josh. I know some people would say Nick probably mentioned about the show or Andi, however, I feel that from the part that's recorded when he never mentioned Andi by name, he would be more than careful to not mention the show by name. IMO of course.
Nutty, I know you listened to RS video chat one time so CMIIW, didn't he said he received the video hours after the spoiler? So convent!
I am not trying to dispute the validity of the video, but just some if the things I find puzzling, that's it.

I think he said something beforehand that caught someone's attn or clued them in. Also Nick is 6 '2" and prob attractive compared to most men..someone prob took notice of him....maybe they noticed he looked like a movie star Hehe. I'm still wondering..so are they allowed to tell a person or two about the ending..or are they under contractual obligation to tell no one. I don't want Nick to get sued for $5 million or something.

See, I agree someone may take a picture of him, but to the point of videotaping his private conversation? I know we have discussed this before.  I will definitely eavesdrop, but not recording. Will you? Again, what are the odds?

Well Nick was talking about very critical info so that prob drove the person to hit record. If he wasn't talking about it someone would have just taken a picture...you have to realize most contestants don't talk about the show like this in public right after filming...Nick prob was clueless and didn't realize. So it's about Nick making this critical mistake...if not none of this would've happened.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:54 am

docnash14 wrote:...it was taken on Flight 3837 from Charlotte to Milwaukee departing at 7:44PM
It's a two hour fight from Charlotte to Milwaukee.  The plane didn't even land until approximately 9:44 PM.  Reality Steve posted the info about the videos sometime between 9:44 PM and 12:00 AM since his tweet is dated May 11th. Who ever took the videos edited them, and sent them to RS with in a couple hours. Things that make you go  hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:06 am

jen689 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:...it was taken on Flight 3837 from Charlotte to Milwaukee departing at 7:44PM
It's a two hour fight from Charlotte to Milwaukee.  The plane didn't even land until approximately 9:44 PM.  Reality Steve posted the info about the videos sometime between 9:44 PM and 12:00 AM since his tweet is dated May 11th. Who ever took the videos edited them, and sent them to RS with in a couple hours. Things that make you go  hmmm

Exactly! Now, all we need is to sleuth out who the flight attendants are and ask them about the video!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:01 am

rosesrREd wrote:
missjayne wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

See I know nothing about a video from a plane.  Can a link be posted?

It's on RS's website and also on You tube.

Okay.  So I saw it, and while I agree it looks real. Being that I have worked in the airline industry for years, I have a lot of issues with the video.  First of all, he clearly is talking on his cell phone.  If he was coming home from an international destination, then how did he keep that phone connection so long? We have all flown on planes, and your rarely get a signal on your cell, even on a plane with a wi-fi signal.  It;s not impossible, but with everyone else on the plane also using the signal, a good connection would be intermittent at best.  Also, who would know to record Nick?  During the flight, the show had barely began airing.  It would take a mega fan who knew he was a contestant, and just happened to get lucky enough to sit behind him to record his conversation.  It seems way too coincidental to me.  
Really good points, roses. The other key issue for me is that he doesn't seem that upset. I mean from what we've been shown Nick has fallen head over heels for Andi - would he really be so clinical and cavalier in his descriptions only days after the rejection???? I would expect more emotion. Also, who is he speaking with???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 am

SueSt wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
missjayne wrote:

It's on RS's website and also on You tube.

Okay.  So I saw it, and while I agree it looks real. Being that I have worked in the airline industry for years, I have a lot of issues with the video.  First of all, he clearly is talking on his cell phone.  If he was coming home from an international destination, then how did he keep that phone connection so long? We have all flown on planes, and your rarely get a signal on your cell, even on a plane with a wi-fi signal.  It;s not impossible, but with everyone else on the plane also using the signal, a good connection would be intermittent at best.  Also, who would know to record Nick?  During the flight, the show had barely began airing.  It would take a mega fan who knew he was a contestant, and just happened to get lucky enough to sit behind him to record his conversation.  It seems way too coincidental to me.  
Really good points, roses.  The other key issue for me is that he doesn't seem that upset.  I mean from what we've been shown Nick has fallen head over heels for Andi - would he really be so clinical and cavalier in his descriptions only days after the rejection????  I would expect more emotion.  Also, who is he speaking with???  

I haven't been shown Nick falling head over heels for Andi, so to me his reaction seems to be spot on. He is interested in her, he finds her attractive...but, to me much of that is a result of the situation that he finds himself in. Because he is competing with other guys and the producers are messing with his head, he finds her attractive...more attractive than I dare say he would find her if they met in the real world. He has never truly displayed much emotion from what I have seen on the show. He is always in control and almost looking at things as if an outside observer...which is one of the reasons I think the other guys find him smug and superior.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:57 am

deleted! Forgot we were in Fan thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:56 am

So have we decided it was before takeoff?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:58 am

From the moment I watched it, I believed that it was before takeoff.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky