SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:19 pm

isittrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Admin wrote:Moved from the wrong thread.

who posted the photo ? Kat or Christy? I can't find the photo anymore.
Anyway, I remember the hagtag#winning...interesting? Or I am crazy? stupid 

Isn't Christy dating Chris Conte of the Chicago Bears or did they break up?

Not sure if Christy is dating but do know she and Brian have been very flirty on twitter.  giggling 
Coach has got game.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 pm

sdmom wrote:

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Nicks10

OT (sorry but just wanted to share!) And btw, remember when I said something about my friend being on TB last season and someone said "who is she, maybe we can set her up with Nick?" It's Christy Hansen. Her family's old lake house is right next door to where I live now. Here she is, lo and behold, standing next to Tricky Nicky at a bar.  :cutesmile!: aww.

From Kat Hurd's instagram.

your brain cells are fine, sdmom!  bestbud! giggling . Kat posted the pic and now gonezo..yes the hashtag was #winning and #sorrytonotsorry.........Based on my 'source'  giggling  both Kat and Christy were in twitter contact with Andi a day or so prior to their meeting Nick. Food for thought  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm

This is what Kasha posted in Josh thread. Since many of us don't go there, I copied and pasted here:
Kasha, I hope you don't mind!

"partytime See this guy. He is snarky. He likes to have fun. He has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor. Does he say insensitive things at times. Absolutely. Is his timing off at times. Definitely. :hidingchair He does have a heart though. :thismuch: And apparently according to his vast array of friends is a good friend and valued in their lives. :swinginglove

I know this guy well as I walk in his shoes. hug

This is Nick's brand of humor. It may not be received well. Does it matter, not much. He has lots of friends who know his heart and love him for who he is.

I don't mind his cockiness, I don't mind his wit, I don't mind him catching the advantages that come his way or playing games with TPTB. Because it's pot meet kettle. hug I get ya Nick.

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool. He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show. He stays in control even in the heat of battle. Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?

yeah this ^ Smiley"

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm

sdmom wrote:who posted the photo ? Kat or Christy?  
It was posted by Kat who has now replaced the picture with this  

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 10474910

@kathurd So good to be reunited with these beauties #wcw #bachelorfamily #eeesokay  

Things that make you go  hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

your brain cells are fine, sdmom!  bestbud! giggling . Kat posted the pic and now gonezo..yes the hashtag was #winning and #sorrytonotsorry.........Based on my 'source'  giggling  both Kat and Christy were in twitter contact with Andi a day or so prior to their meeting Nick. Food for thought  Hugesmile 

Didn't Nick hashtag something #sorrytonotsorry before?

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:35 pm

sdmom wrote:This is what Kasha posted in Josh thread. Since many of us don't go there, I copied and pasted here:
Kasha, I hope you don't mind!

"partytime  See this guy. He is snarky. He likes to have fun. He has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor.  Does he say insensitive things at times. Absolutely. Is his timing off at times. Definitely.   :hidingchair  He does have a heart though.   :thismuch: And apparently according to his vast array of friends is a good friend and valued in their lives.  :swinginglove  

I know this guy well as I walk in his shoes.  hug

This is Nick's brand of humor. It may not be received well. Does it matter, not much. He has lots of friends who know his heart and love him for who he is.  

I don't mind his cockiness, I don't mind his wit, I don't mind him catching the advantages that come his way or playing games with TPTB. Because it's pot meet kettle. hug   I get ya Nick.

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool. He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show. He stays in control even in the heat of battle. Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?

yeah this ^     Smiley"

JUST LOVE THIS!....Beautifully said, Kasha!.clapping!....now i know why i have to be in #Saltywater all the time  giggling .
btw, Nick was an accomplished athlete for Milwaukee Uni :yes:
someone knows better pls fill in... Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Wrong thread..

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Athletic record

http://www.uwmpanthers.com/sports/m-track/mtt/viall_nick00.html

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:43 pm

deleted

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Looks like he was a senior in college. Cute!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 P-viall

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 pm

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Didn't Nick hashtag something #sorrytonotsorry before?  

is there any Nick Nation citizen here could answer this Q?....(as far as i can recall i havent seen this hashtag on Nick's SMs. but i could be wrong though...Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:48 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:...Nick was an accomplished athlete.. 
 eyedrool

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 B9927410

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky