SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:50 pm

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

who posted the photo ? Kat or Christy? I can't find the photo anymore.
Anyway, I remember the hagtag#winning...interesting? Or I am crazy? stupid 

your brain cells are fine, sdmom!  bestbud! giggling . Kat posted the pic and now gonezo..yes the hashtag was #winning and #sorrytonotsorry.........Based on my 'source'  giggling  both Kat and Christy were in twitter contact with Andi a day or so prior to their meeting Nick. Food for thought  Hugesmile 

Didn't Nick hashtag something #sorrytonotsorry before?  

Since this is a fan thread, I moved my post as to why kat deleted her post and.... to where Nick used the #sorrynotsorry. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Can't recall the actual shot, but pretty sure it was a comment from Andi to CH with a picture of them both
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Nick Viall won the 800m and anchored the men's mile relay team that finished in a tie for first place...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Viall10

http://www.uwmpanthers.com/sports/m-track/recaps/012703aaa.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 pm

jen689 wrote:Nick Viall won the 800m and anchored the men's mile relay team that finished in a tie for first place...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Viall10

http://www.uwmpanthers.com/sports/m-track/recaps/012703aaa.html

And there's this to clarify his skill level:

400m stats http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/400_metres

World record: United States Michael Johnson 43.18 (1999)
Olympic record: United States Michael Johnson 43.49 (1996)

Nick's best college 400m record:
set a season-best at Western Illinois in the 400m, finishing in 49.82.
http://www.uwmpanthers.com/sports/m-track/mtt/viall_nick00.html

He was a high caliber "jock" however the mindset of a runner would differ, in athletic terms, from that of a team sport playing due the nature of the sport. As a relayist, teamwork is required however as a runner in short track he would be training against the clock.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm

TY Jen, NR and all !.  bestbud! . i havent been paying attention closely to his athletic record before Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 pm

OK, I've done this in some other guy's thread because it was fun to me to see if I've "read" him right ... and then I thought why not do it for Nick's too ... since he's born on the same day as me ... anyway, who knows the book "Secret language of birthdays" (the description of the book says:   The personality traits shown here were found to be held in common by 90% of those born this day and were discovered during a 40-year empirical study of the life stories of more than 20,000 people.) so here is what could be said about 29. of September guy:

Traits of this day...
TECHNICAL
INTENSE
CAPABLE
OBSESSIVE
INSECURE
ISOLATED

Personality of this day...

Those born on September 29 fight an ongoing battle to maintain stability in their lives. At times they can feel that they are masters of the universe and at other moments not worthwhile at all. Such swings in their mood and self-image are most often due to an underlying lack of self-confidence. Many born on this day gravitate toward family situations where they can find stability for a period of time, but eventually move on, sometimes to a more isolated existence.

September 29 people are generally highly attractive and capable. Yet wherever they go, whatever they do, uncertainty and instability swirl around them. (They may, for example, have great difficulty staying with either the right career or partner for long.) Often they are like the eye of a hurricane, which although itself is calm, is surrounded by violence and turmoil. Though September 29 people can appear dispassionate to the world, they nonetheless arouse strong reactions in others, both good and bad. They must beware of accidents and antagonism which can come their way. In order to get a handle on this danger, September 29 people must sooner or later face the fact that it may be their own repressed emotions which call forth such disturbances. Thus self-understanding is an important commodity for them to cultivate as early in life as possible.

When September 29 people commit wholeheartedly to an organization, company or family situation, they can be invaluable to the success of the group’s endeavors. They have a talent for managing, which not only means structuring and coordinating activities but also handling finances in a prudent and farsighted fashion.

Those born on this day, however, can oscillate between very intense and very relaxed behavior. They may also appear to be quiet and unassuming when all the while their crying need is to come out and reveal their talents and personality to the world in a truly extroverted fashion. In fact, unlocking their energies at a deep level can make for a splendid personal dynamism and rewarding financial endeavors if only this energy can be well directed.

September 29 people often manifest a technical interest in how things work. Usually their practical abilities are very high, yet they seem to have difficulty getting it together to start or complete a project. This is due to both their need to make extensive plans before beginning anything in the former case and their intense perfectionism, which ties them up in the execution of small details, in the latter. Others often wonder in amazement at how such naturally gifted and highly capable individuals manage to get sidetracked from their true goals and allow success to elude them. If, however, the unusual people born on this day can take the reigns of their career firmly in hand, without foundering or getting sidetracked, they are indeed capable of extraordinary achievements.

Health...

Accidents of all types are an ever-present danger for September 29 people until they begin a process of self-introspection and self-knowledge. They must learn to be more trusting and to open up emotionally at a deep level. Not uncommonly, those born on this day manifest strange food habits. Their diets are often extreme, and based on either certain strong tastes or ideas they have about what is good for the human body. They would benefit from eating a more balanced diet of simple vegetables, grains, fruits, dairy products and fish and eschewing any kind of extreme menu. Usually fond of physical exercise, dancing and sex, they will not have to be reminded to keep active.

Personality of this week...

Those born during the Week of the Perfectionist are often highly attractive personalities, yet they are not overly social ones. This can create problems for them, for although they have a great need to be in the limelight, they have a greater need to spend time alone. Many are not really cut out for public life at all, and some of them may give up a socially oriented career to spend more time on personal, private, anonymous enterprises. Indeed it is not at all uncommon for them to work a quite ordinary job, while devoting their real interest and energy to hobbies or other part-time endeavors.

They have undeniable perfectionist tendencies, which may infuse every area of their lives with a desire to find out what’s wrong and to try to fix it. This theme of putting things right reflects their knowledge and technical know how, and also their conviction that they know what’s best for those around them.

In their drive for perfection, they are prone to apply their often mercilessly high standards equally to themselves and to those around them. At the heart of their perfectionism may well lie a voice from their childhood constantly telling them that they aren’t good enough. Their critical attitudes can certainly run out of hand, and this can make them extremely difficult to live with. In areas of their daily lives, from the workplace to the kitchen to the bedroom, they may have checklists that they apply exactingly, leaving little room for failure or neglect on the part of the other person.

Do not be surprised if their hunger for perfection sometimes drives them to become obsessive and compulsive. In an attempt to master their material, they may adopt overly rigid routines. Those involved with them on a daily basis will appreciate their savvy but may come to resent their inability to leave things alone. “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it” is a lesson that all of them will have to learn sooner or later.

Insecurity drives them to be overachievers. They are extremely thorough in carrying out their plans, and in bringing their activities to a successful conclusion. Thus, while they are often seen as highly successful, those around them do not always appreciate how unsettled their inner life actually is. Their inflexibility in laying down rules for themselves, and their refusal to compromise their ideals, puts them under tremendous pressure, which may drive them equally to success or to despair.

These people have intense personalities and are capable of great achievements. Yet they can be torn by indecision, even spending years trying to make up their minds what course to follow. At times they may put so much time and exertion into a nonproductive effort, perhaps a hobby or a relationship, that they leave themselves little time or energy for more positive endeavors. Highly challenged by problems, they may find it difficult to give up, fail or even admit that they have been wasting their time.

Such individuals are usually quite emotionally complex. They often give an impression of coolness that masks a maelstrom of inner emotions. They have a tendency not only to get bottled up inside but to resist the attempts of others to help them out. Mastery of their feelings is usually a high priority for them, the danger being that their conscious self-control may over time become unconscious repression, a difficult state to rectify. The challenge of penetrating to the emotional core of these fascinating and challenging individuals may keep their intimates busy for a lifetime.

Their inability to share or discuss their feelings at a deep level, however, may ultimately prove debilitating to any relationship. Those personally involved with them would do best to keep feelings out in the open from the start, even to the point of insisting that they vent their emotions, whether positive and negative–not only happiness, joy and love but anger, jealousy, dislike and even hatred. Once both parties’ feelings are made known, and the air has cleared, issues of vital concern to each person can be reasonably discussed rather than being avoided.

Swings between overinterest and disinterest may also have an adverse effect on the stability of their relationships. Their lovers and mates may enjoy their sexual intensity but may ultimately need to withdraw a bit in order to establish a private space. On the other hand, they are just as capable of ignoring those they live with, particularly when absorbed in their own work, leaving their partners a tad frustrated.

Those born during the Week of the Perfectionist have a wry sense of humor and often a biting wit, which can express itself in many forms, but principally in irony and sarcasm. Their humor is not generally intended to hurt, however, or even to make others laugh, but to make them think. They can make scathing criticisms that may wound those close to them deeply, yet they probably don’t fully realize the emotional effects of their statements. If they want to live harmoniously with those who care for them, they must become more tactful and gentle in expressing their dissatisfaction.

(I hope this is perceived as positive since I don't want to break rules again) - just adding to more things to discuss here

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:18 pm

sdmom wrote:This is what Kasha posted in Josh thread. Since many of us don't go there, I copied and pasted here:
Kasha, I hope you don't mind!

"partytime  See this guy. He is snarky. He likes to have fun. He has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor.  Does he say insensitive things at times. Absolutely. Is his timing off at times. Definitely.   :hidingchair  He does have a heart though.   :thismuch: And apparently according to his vast array of friends is a good friend and valued in their lives.  :swinginglove  

I know this guy well as I walk in his shoes.  hug

This is Nick's brand of humor. It may not be received well. Does it matter, not much. He has lots of friends who know his heart and love him for who he is.  

I don't mind his cockiness, I don't mind his wit, I don't mind him catching the advantages that come his way or playing games with TPTB. Because it's pot meet kettle. hug   I get ya Nick.

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool. He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show. He stays in control even in the heat of battle. Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?

yeah this ^     Smiley"

Kasha, I love you! I got so angry with the crap about Nick last night I stopped going there for the rest of the season at risk of getting myself banned. What is sad is I really like Josh, but apparently if you don't think Josh and Andi are the great love of the universe and Nick should not breath you are not allowed to be a Josh fan.  no 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Admin wrote:Moved from the wrong thread.

your brain cells are fine, sdmom!  bestbud! giggling . Kat posted the pic and now gonezo..yes the hashtag was #winning and #sorrytonotsorry.........Based on my 'source'  giggling  both Kat and Christy were in twitter contact with Andi a day or so prior to their meeting Nick. Food for thought  Hugesmile 

Nick looks slightly uncomfortable in this pic and also very noticeably has his hands in his pockets, to me a hint showing, "look I am not touching anyone!"
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 pm

score perfect description of Nick's witty humor and attitude ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:This is what Kasha posted in Josh thread. Since many of us don't go there, I copied and pasted here:
Kasha, I hope you don't mind!

"partytime  See this guy. He is snarky. He likes to have fun. He has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor.  Does he say insensitive things at times. Absolutely. Is his timing off at times. Definitely.   :hidingchair  He does have a heart though.   :thismuch: And apparently according to his vast array of friends is a good friend and valued in their lives.  :swinginglove  

I know this guy well as I walk in his shoes.  hug

This is Nick's brand of humor. It may not be received well. Does it matter, not much. He has lots of friends who know his heart and love him for who he is.  

I don't mind his cockiness, I don't mind his wit, I don't mind him catching the advantages that come his way or playing games with TPTB. Because it's pot meet kettle. hug   I get ya Nick.

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool. He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show. He stays in control even in the heat of battle. Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?

yeah this ^     Smiley"

Kasha, I love you!  I got so angry with the crap about Nick last night I stopped going there for the rest of the season at risk of getting myself banned.  What is sad is I really like Josh, but apparently if you don't think Josh and Andi are the great love of the universe and Nick should not breath you are not allowed to be a Josh fan.   no 
I really don't get that impression, but am sorry if you feel that way.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Nick looks slightly uncomfortable in this pic and also very noticeably has his hands in his pockets, to me a hint showing, "look I am not touching anyone!"

I noticed this as well, glad I wasn't the only one!!  Hugesmile 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm

^^these "feelings" happen every year. It will all be fine in 4 weeks.  Smiley Smiley 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky