SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is following Hy Dorfman. What's more interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth" and I didn't notice Aaron following Hy before that because I had been watching who they followed after Hy tweeted Lauren. Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

Great stalk Ash! So id assume Hy had followed Aaron from longtime ago and with Aaron foll him back that means they could DM eo? No?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Yeah, it could be Eric too but it looks more like Josh's head profile.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 34o3asi[/quote

Good comparisons Kaltie but it still leaves me  scratch 

Good Job Kaltie! I always thought it is Josh Smiley , agree, the head profile says it all. We shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Hy has been an Aaron fan for awhile so he's been following him since who knows.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 23, 2014 11:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is following Hy Dorfman. What's more interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth" and I didn't notice Aaron following Hy before that because I had been watching who they followed after Hy tweeted Lauren. Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

Great stalk Ash!  So id assume Hy had followed Aaron from longtime ago and with Aaron foll him back that means they could DM eo? No?

Wasn't there a tweet from Andi before filming started about Aaron following Hy, something about how excited he was?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 11:13 pm

^^ I remember reading a discussion about this somewhere but since I am not Murray focused I could be wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Great stalk Ash!  So id assume Hy had followed Aaron from longtime ago and with Aaron foll him back that means they could DM eo? No?

Wasn't there a tweet from Andi before filming started about Aaron following Hy, something about how excited he was?

No Bet, Andi's Tweet was about how excited she was that Aaron following her
(I have read one Said now Aaron unfollow her, to make it not too obvious id guess Smiley)

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri May 23, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 pm

I think there's going to be more to that "I have feelings for you. I don't want anyone else talking to you" scene.. I feel like there will be a BUT after it.... But I understand that you have to go through the process etc... I feel like Josh May be a little jealous but not to the point where it will annoy viewers or Andi. It'll be just the right amount to make her happy.

Nick says in that taped video that Josh will do anything she wants, and to a degree I think he's right... I get the sense that Josh is a people pleaser especially for those that he loves.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 23, 2014 11:15 pm

I'm pretty sure It was about how Aaron was following her and how excited her dad would've been. Correct me if I'm wrong

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 23, 2014 11:18 pm

dpao84 wrote:I think there's going to be more to that "I have feelings for you. I don't want anyone else talking to you" scene.. I feel like there will be a BUT after it.... But I understand that you have to go through the process etc... I feel like Josh May be a little jealous but not to the point where it will annoy viewers or Andi. It'll be just the right amount to make her happy.

Nick says in that taped video that Josh will do anything she wants, and to a degree I think he's right... I get the sense that Josh is a people pleaser especially for those that he loves.
What I'm trying to understand is how does Nick know about their relationship? Didn't he say Josh didn't open up? Also I noticed they weren't on any group dates together for what we figured out so far.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Andi tweeted out back in January how excited she was that Aaron was following her. Hy had been following Aaron for a while not, BUT Aaron 100% started following Hy around the FRC and I just didn't notice it until tonight now that Hy's Twitter is back.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:22 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
dpao84 wrote:I think there's going to be more to that "I have feelings for you. I don't want anyone else talking to you" scene.. I feel like there will be a BUT after it.... But I understand that you have to go through the process etc... I feel like Josh May be a little jealous but not to the point where it will annoy viewers or Andi. It'll be just the right amount to make her happy.

What I'm trying to understand is how does Nick know about their relationship? Didn't he say Josh didn't open up? Also I noticed they weren't on any group dates together for what we figured out so far.

He's probably just making assumptions on the Josh that he got to know in the house. They must have spent some time together. he lumped him into the jock stereotype I'm sure right away and just figured josh must not have challenged her and she liked that. He was probably just trying to make sense in his head why she didn't pick him without it being as simple as she just liked josh more and was attracted to him more.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 23, 2014 11:24 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:

My guess is that is his perception of Josh, perhaps with input from some other guys throughout the season or even producers who will tell the contestants stuff like that to get the sound bytes they want for the show.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 87b72b10  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 86669110  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx