SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Wed May 28, 2014 1:05 pm

missfire1977 wrote:
foodie wrote:
missfire1977 wrote: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 IMG_5087

This was taken about an hour ago.  He's back at work.  She said she was so nervous when she went up to one of the guys at his office.  She asked for him and the guy laughed and said "Oh Bachelorette."  LOL!!!!  She poked her head in his office and he just started laughing.  She then asked for the photo and he just smiled and sure.  She then proceeded to tell him her friend(me) from across the street is going to be so jealous!  He just laughed.

This picture isn't showing up for me sad

I just found out I can't post pictures from my work computer. sad I'll post it when I get home.

Can you tell us if he looks happy and is hiding something?  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:Frank was super excited to meet and date Ali. I remember seeing him bounce up and down in his hotel room as though he was on something and thinking where is all this over excitement coming from  laugh out loud ?

They can all act when it suits them. If necessary.

Agree. Look M even learned basic reading for her cue cards. Miracles can happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 28, 2014 1:27 pm

relaxing wrote:I'm finding them fascinating right now.

One one hand they have maybe the best, jump of the screen chemistry since JP and Ash which will make for a great season and love story.  And they seem like their personalities might really match well.

On the other hand I feel such a BS detector going of re Josh too often for me, and I'm sure Andi notices this too.  I think she probably has battling feelings of major attraction vs is this guy for real.  Like saying after 3 conversations, I haven't really dated someone in 5 years because I want the right one only and you're it. Suspect  That was way too much for me, despite how great the rest of their interactions were.

I don't think he's intentionally saying things he thinks she wants to hear, I just think he came into this already decided he would fall in love with her.  I'll be interested to see if Josh can settle into getting to know her and falling for Andi Dorfman the woman, vs Andi The Bachelorette, who he had already fallen for in concept before he even met her, IMO.

You summed up much of what I have been feeling regarding Josh and his gushing declarations about Andi, which I feel like are little premature this early in the show. I mean how could Josh possibly already know that Andi is the right one for him at this point? Okay, maybe he is just a little too enthusiastic for my taste, but I am trying to give him a little latitude here and hope that he will dial it back a little bit. Otherwise, how is he going to be able to handle not getting a 1-on-1 with Andi until later in the show, after BOTH Nick and Marcus have already had their 1-on-1's?

But, from everything that I am seeing, it all seems to be pointing toward Josh being Andi's F1. So, unless Andi is a really good actress, it is going to be hard to convince me that anyone else really ever stood a chance, other than Josh. But, we will see.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed May 28, 2014 1:46 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Finally watched Ep 1 and 2 last night. At first I felt the "jock" vibe from Josh but then these types can act overly confident when they're actually really nervous - and boy did he seem nervous from the second he stepped out of the limo.

I think he's sincere (which is all we can ask for), he just needs to chill and have a normal conversation with Andi.

Side note: I thought it spoke volumes of his character when he called Craig (who was plastered) into the house to let Andi have a conversation with someone else. It shows he's thoughtful, yet protective. Stand-up guy!

:Nod:  You noticed that too!? I had already liked Josh but when I saw that gesture I was thoroughly impressed by the man he seems to be.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:51 pm

I guess I can understand the cynicism, but I do believe in "love at first sight" and if Josh did a fraction of the sleuthing on Andi that we are doing on them he may have gone in knowing this IS the girl! When the chemistry was there, he was not going to hold back. With his rambling and blushing I don't think there is any performance going on. He's going after the girl and I'm going to love watching every step he takes. Who doesn't want a dashing man claiming his love for her!! We should allow ourselves to enjoy the romance ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 28, 2014 1:54 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Finally watched Ep 1 and 2 last night. At first I felt the "jock" vibe from Josh but then these types can act overly confident when they're actually really nervous - and boy did he seem nervous from the second he stepped out of the limo.

I think he's sincere (which is all we can ask for), he just needs to chill and have a normal conversation with Andi.

Side note: I thought it spoke volumes of his character when he called Craig (who was plastered) into the house to let Andi have a conversation with someone else. It shows he's thoughtful, yet protective. Stand-up guy!

:Nod:  You noticed that too!? I had already liked Josh but when I saw that gesture I was thoroughly impressed by the man he seems to be.

I noticed that, too. He also can be seen next to Andi more often than other guys, and so on. He does seem to have a natural protective instinct towards her, and that is good.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 28, 2014 1:55 pm

I put a couple of screen caps of the Jodi kiss in the screencap analysis thread but look at Andi right after the kiss(es)

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Rak_zps9cd2f160
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 28, 2014 1:55 pm

relaxing wrote: I'll be interested to see if Josh can settle into getting to know her and falling for Andi Dorfman the woman, vs Andi The Bachelorette, who he had already fallen for in concept before he even met her, IMO.

Exactly.

She sure was glowing and smiling while kissing him, so at least we know she returns some of what he is sending.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 28, 2014 1:58 pm

I do think he already liked what he'd seen on the Bach. And I also think the producers encourage (egg on) all the participants to make it known to Andi that they are attracted to her, lest they be left behind. And on the first night, Andi had indicated (ITM) that Josh is her type. So if the producers know that Josh is already feeling it, they've been working overtime to make sure they make a connection. Hence, early kiss in spite of only a few conversations.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 28, 2014 2:03 pm

They really do have the best on screen chemistry I've seen since JP and Ash, and before a date even! Can't wait to see more.

I admit that I'm slightly worried about the BS meter, but I'm hopeful that this is the real deal and not just infatuation.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 28, 2014 2:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:
foodie wrote:
missfire1977 wrote: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 IMG_5087

This was taken about an hour ago.  He's back at work.  She said she was so nervous when she went up to one of the guys at his office.  She asked for him and the guy laughed and said "Oh Bachelorette."  LOL!!!!  She poked her head in his office and he just started laughing.  She then asked for the photo and he just smiled and sure.  She then proceeded to tell him her friend(me) from across the street is going to be so jealous!  He just laughed.

This picture isn't showing up for me sad

I just found out I can't post pictures from my work computer. sad I'll post it when I get home.

Can you tell us if he looks happy and is hiding something?  giggling 

I think he looks really happy. Smiley
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:They really do have the best on screen chemistry I've seen since JP and Ash, and before a date even! Can't wait to see more.

I admit that I'm slightly worried about the BS meter, but I'm hopeful that this is the real deal and not just infatuation.

I must admit, watching them last night left me super hungry for more.  I must have watched that first kiss more than a dozen times. There really is nothing in this world like that first spark with someone.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx