SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Is there a sc of Josh and Andi kissing in front the mansion anywhere?

Haven't seen one yet.  I'm also hoping someone starts youtube videos of  them.  Do they have a couple name yet on this board?

I am also waiting for videos of them but I think they don't have enough material to work with yet.  I have seen some people use JODI as a couple name.  Is that what you are talking about?

Yes-Thanks! JODI is not bad

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Is there a sc of Josh and Andi kissing in front the mansion anywhere?

Found this but don't know how to copy and post the pic.  
http://andidorfmanbachelorette.blogspot.com/2014/05/episode-2-part-2.html

BTW:  Love how the blogger captured pic of Josh checking out Andi's cleavage clapping! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 28, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm on an iPad and don't have a way right now to clean/lighten up their kissing caps. I will later today when I'm home. Those caps are quite dark, but for now, to hold you over...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Cf17bc8157a4247026297f3102ae72ce

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 IMG_5087

This was taken about an hour ago.  He's back at work.  She said she was so nervous when she went up to one of the guys at his office.  She asked for him and the guy laughed and said "Oh Bachelorette."  LOL!!!!  She poked her head in his office and he just started laughing.  She then asked for the photo and he just smiled and sure.  She then proceeded to tell him her friend(me) from across the street is going to be so jealous!  He just laughed.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Litta123 wrote:

I'm on an iPad and don't have a way right now to clean/lighten up their kissing caps. I will later today when I'm home. Those caps are quite dark, but for now, to hold you over...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Cf17bc8157a4247026297f3102ae72ce

Thanks Litta! To me, this picture is even better than the one of them kissing.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed May 28, 2014 12:37 pm

missfire1977 wrote: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 IMG_5087

This was taken about an hour ago.  He's back at work.  She said she was so nervous when she went up to one of the guys at his office.  She asked for him and the guy laughed and said "Oh Bachelorette."  LOL!!!!  She poked her head in his office and he just started laughing.  She then asked for the photo and he just smiled and sure.  She then proceeded to tell him her friend(me) from across the street is going to be so jealous!  He just laughed.

This picture isn't showing up for me sad

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Thanks Litta!  To me, this picture is even better than the one of them kissing.

Agreed! Very nice

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed May 28, 2014 12:45 pm

missfire1977 wrote: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 IMG_5087

Maybe I missed something, but who is she that you're talking about? Are you talking about the pic above?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:51 pm

I'm finding them fascinating right now.

One one hand they have maybe the best, jump of the screen chemistry since JP and Ash which will make for a great season and love story. And they seem like their personalities might really match well.

On the other hand I feel such a BS detector going of re Josh too often for me, and I'm sure Andi notices this too. I think she probably has battling feelings of major attraction vs is this guy for real. Like saying after 3 conversations, I haven't really dated someone in 5 years because I want the right one only and you're it. Suspect  That was way too much for me, despite how great the rest of their interactions were.

I don't think he's intentionally saying things he thinks she wants to hear, I just think he came into this already decided he would fall in love with her. I'll be interested to see if Josh can settle into getting to know her and falling for Andi Dorfman the woman, vs Andi The Bachelorette, who he had already fallen for in concept before he even met her, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Can you post the picture?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 28, 2014 12:56 pm

foodie wrote:

This picture isn't showing up for me sad

I just found out I can't post pictures from my work computer. sad I'll post it when I get home.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm

quietpal wrote:

Maybe I missed something, but who is she that you're talking about? Are you talking about the pic above?

She is a friend of mine that works for UPS. I'll post the picture when I get home.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx