SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Any thoughts on the episode?  

Kind of Boring. No Hijinks.

I agree! I watched with a room-full of women aged 14-75+ and several of us were a bit underwhelmed with her selection of men. I am hoping they get hotter with their shirts off, haha!

MAJOR DOWNER ... No extended season preview! No intro to the Bachelors! No weirdness ... other than Anal Emil and the blink-and-you-missed it scenes with Chris the lout from Emily's season/BachelorPad.

HOPEFUL ... Andi! I enjoyed her all of JP's season even though it was pretty darn obvious she had her eye on the prize she was granted: Bachelorette lead. She is spunky, beautiful and smart, which is a great combination for a lead.

PICKS FOR TOP 10:

1- JJ the pants seller ... major hit with my teen and her friends who all just LOVED him for some reason.
2- Marquel and his cookies ... yum! great personality and great chemistry
3- Marcus and his hotness ... wowza! he's my pick for sure ... but he's a bit young
4- Dylan ... so cute and shy and dorky ... I like him too
5- Ron ... lots of comments saying that he was a gentleman and good looking
6- Farmer Chris ... I can NOT see her moving to Iowa but gotta love those Midwestern values
7- Josh the big teethed former baseball player ... we just want to know what his job is now?!?
8 - First rose software sales guy Nick, ... huh?? that's all we had to say ... didn't see that one coming. He might have to grow on me.
9 - Coach Brian ... he seemed sweet.
10- Patrick who is bromancing on the other guy already ... well, he might get moved down to my MAYBE list if he wasn't so good looking.

MAYBE's... Andrew, Tasos, Carl ... not sure about these guys yet ... at first glance Tasos might be "the "friend" that makes it to top 6 while other two could be filler.

PRODUCER PICKS
Nick Balding golfer, Bradley Opera Singer, Cody Personal trainer, Craig Tax Accountant and Bret Hairstylist

Finally ... beautiful Eric ... gosh, that was heart wrenching. I hope they treat him well.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by in2deep Fri May 23, 2014 6:08 pm

OK...finally watched while not baking last night (and, no, marquel didn't buy his cookies from my company).
Loved Marquel, Farmer Chris, JJ (to my surprise), Eric (my early fave based on bios).
Meh: Fireman Carl, Brian, Opera Bradley, Receding Hair Nick, Brett (a lamp?? Really??), Nick S. that golf cart didn't impress me), Tasos (white socks?!?).
Already over them: bromancers Patrick and Andrew (who seems to be a class A jerk), and Cody (I don't think he's in her league).
Too up front already: Nick V. Lots of sc's, fear of losing her (yeah, that fear sounds just like squealing tires).
Vying for the next lead if they make the F4: Hottie Marcus and Mr Baseball Josh.

She's clearly impressed with guys who pay her attention and are getting to know her and reveal things about themselves. Still, I don't think she'd move to the country and be a farmer's wife for all the corn in Iowa.

I think we see some sc's of Dylan, because he has longer hair than  most of the guys.

She doesn't want anyone in competition with her, that's for sure. Doctor and lawyer - poof!

Ok, back to the kitchen.

Last edited by in2deep on Fri May 23, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 7:48 pm

I really enjoyed all the recaps!!

I will keep coming back for more!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 11:18 am

in2deep wrote:
Already over them: bromancers Patrick and Andrew (who seems to be a class A jerk), and Cody (I don't think he's in her league).
I must have missed something, what makes you think that? Hard keeping some of these guys straight going into this unspoiled!

Wonder how long Andi kept Eric?

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sat May 24, 2014 1:14 pm

In the preview, Marquel tells Andrew something like he has a hard time respecting Andrew, and Andrew's response is to the effect that he doesn't give a f*ck what others think. Mark of a class A jerk. You can think what you want, buddy, but use the filter between your brain and your mouth.

Nick V ("she's my girl") and Josh ("I don't want anyone else talking to you") also go down a peg in my book for their public possessive posturing. Take a page from guys like JP, who had strong feelings but were more mellow...

Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 24, 2014 2:20 pm

in2deep wrote:In the preview, Marquel tells Andrew something like he has a hard time respecting Andrew, and Andrew's response is to the effect that he doesn't give a f*ck what others think.  Mark of a class A jerk. You can think what you want, buddy, but use the filter between your brain and your mouth.

Nick V ("she's my girl")
and Josh ("I don't want anyone else talking to you") also go down a peg in my book for their public possessive posturing. Take a page from guys like JP, who had strong feelings but were more mellow...

The bolded part is a voice over so we don't know if it's Nick V for sure.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:18 pm

in2deep-thanks for pointing that out, rewatched the preview...will be interesting seeing how that all plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sat May 24, 2014 8:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
in2deep wrote:In the preview, Marquel tells Andrew something like he has a hard time respecting Andrew, and Andrew's response is to the effect that he doesn't give a f*ck what others think.  Mark of a class A jerk. You can think what you want, buddy, but use the filter between your brain and your mouth.

Nick V ("she's my girl")
and Josh ("I don't want anyone else talking to you") also go down a peg in my book for their public possessive posturing. Take a page from guys like JP, who had strong feelings but were more mellow...

Do they have a history of showing one guy's pic and vo'ing with another guy's voice? IDK, but, in any case, Nick V. is setting off some bells in my head.

Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 24, 2014 8:50 pm

in2deep wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Nick V ("she's my girl")

Do they have a history of showing one guy's pic and vo'ing with another guy's voice?  IDK, but, in any case, Nick V. is setting off some bells in my head.

Yes.
In Des' season there was a VO of someone talking saying "He's going down in Flames". I don't remember who actually said it but it was said about the Doctor guy. However it was Brooks that it was shown against. Brooks ended up going down in Flames.
There are other examples of it working the opposite way as well. Last season (JaunP) when CH (in ep2 ) was talking  to the group of girls explaining the process of the show. When he said the words "you should not accept a rose if you don't feel it" the camera panned to Nikki.  Not sure if that one was deliberate or not but it made me think that at some point she would not accept his rose. Well we all know how that one turned. (I watched and posted non-spoiled last season).

(I'm spoiled but want to join in the conversation if it relates to a previous season etc. Hope ya'll don't mind. I know that I shouldn't argue for or against anyone since that was how I myself clued in last season (Unspoiled) as to who was the spoiled F1  giggling ).

BTW - I love reading what you guys find in watching the episodes and will probably take your posts across to the spoiler side for them to discuss there. Hope that is fine with you guys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sat May 24, 2014 10:01 pm

I think it's fine to share info from the un(brain)washed to the dark side.  I make a fool of myself publicly, so why not?

Yes, I know remember VO manipulation!

Last edited by in2deep on Sat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the rest of my post)

Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sat May 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Hey, Farmer Chris gets a HTD! The previews clearly show them kissing in a cornfield!

Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun May 25, 2014 2:05 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Any thoughts on the episode?  

Kind of Boring. No Hijinks.

7- Josh the big teethed former baseball player ... we just want to know what his job is now?!?

Coming out of lurkdom to respond to this question because I just looked it up myself and found Josh's linkedin. He's a financial services representative.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha