SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:15 pm

I am loving this thread, I love reading what the unspoiled is seeing w/o interference and the clouding of judgment....... Let me ask you guys a question, how many seasons have each of you watched unspoiled and did you correctly get the F1?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Deleted paragraph due to spoiled information. GA

Pander, my first time in a long time I haven't been spoiled, I'll def. be checking out some of the spoiled side after all this. Hope some of you that are spoiled will share some of your thoughts with us as well after...what we missed/got right, what you liked about it, if we came up with something you all didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

giggling Ok! I'll make a point to!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Pander, sometimes I do if I know there has been a lot of dissention. Last season (JPG) I didn't. Let me know if you think I should with this season (if it will be entertaining) Smiley

I would definitely recommend taking a look at the spoiled side at the end of this season, I actually want to hear your responses once you read what is out there. DELETED SPOILED INFORMATION GA
Keep posting love hearing your unspoiled thoughts! I am going to try and join you next season!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I am loving this thread, I love reading what the unspoiled is seeing w/o interference and the clouding of judgment....... Let me ask you guys a question, how many seasons have each of you watched unspoiled and did you correctly get the F1?

Luvlady, this is my 3rd season going unspoiled and I've gotten it right each time. It is far easier knowing the tricks of TPTB!

ETA-- sbolduc, you should! The more the merrier!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I am loving this thread, I love reading what the unspoiled is seeing w/o interference and the clouding of judgment....... Let me ask you guys a question, how many seasons have each of you watched unspoiled and did you correctly get the F1?
Brad.2 I was unspoiled half way, then HAD to look to see if my fav Emily was F1...shocked to see they were saying it was Chantal...I STILL didn't believe it though, Brad did everything he could to win over Emily. I still laugh over fridgegate & that kite! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

delete

Last edited by sbolduc on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:29 pm

LibbyBell wrote:

Luvlady, this is my 3rd season going unspoiled and I've gotten it right each time. It is far easier knowing the tricks of TPTB!

ETA-- sbolduc, you should! The more the merrier!
 rock Agree with Libby, the more the merrier!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks for answering Libbybell and Lost.... I usually watch the first 4 episode unspoiled an always manage to get the F1 correct, but this year I wanted to be spoiled because I wasn't really liking Andi after the Juan Pablo thing, but I must admit I am enjoying this season...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm

What does the spoiler pertain to sbold? Is it to spoilery?
ETA-saw you deleted it, didn't look, wasn't sure what it was.

Last edited by Lost17 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Brad.2 I was unspoiled half way, then HAD to look to see if my fav Emily was F1...shocked to see they were saying it was Chantal...I STILL didn't believe it though, Brad did everything he could to win over Emily. I still laugh over fridgegate & that kite! giggling
That's funny because I was spoiled and all the way through I kept thinking there is no way Chantal is F1 considering everything he did for Emily so it really didn't surprise me however last season is the one I didn't give in to my instincts. There was a point in the show that I was thinking Chris was F1 but considering it was spoiled Brooks I waited until the proposal waiting for him to come back.  giggling 

pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
That's funny because I was spoiled and all the way through I kept thinking there is no way Chantal is F1 considering everything he did for Emily so it really didn't surprise me however last season is the one I didn't give in to my instincts.  There was a point in the show that I was thinking Chris was F1 but considering it was spoiled Brooks I waited until the proposal waiting for him to come back.  giggling 

Right!! I didn't think it was Brooks because he just wasn't into her, I thought he'd of def. been her pick otherwise...reminded me of Graham on Deanna's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha