SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Cari and Lost - Oh no ... you're making me sad to think that our sweet shy Nick could be a villain in disguise. I just don't see that (or want to see that!) ... rather I see Marcus imploding since he's so all in already and she gets upset because he was one of her favorites.

I just think that ep 5 is going to fill in loads of clues for us unspoiled folks. I really need to see her 1-on1's with Josh and Brian to figure out who I think is her "true" F4 vs. the bring along to the end F4 because they could be candidates for Bachelor or Bachelor in Paradise. I am purposefully not hanging out on the spoiler side for BIP as I don't want to know who leaves in these next few weeks.

And thank you Cari for bringing over those caps on sleuthing letter writer. All I can see is our mystery writer is NOT Nick based on handwriting comparison but does wear a pinkie ring. Do we think Farmer Chris wears a pinkie ring? I just so happen to know someone who grew up on a farm in Iowa and he wears a 1) wedding band and 2) a watch ... and that's about as fancy as he gets!! I see Josh or Patrick or Andrew  as being more the pinky ring type but hey that's just me.

BUT ... with TPTB frothing over the thought of having a Millionaire Farmer Bachelor, I could see them putting Chris up to the letter writing to give him screen time and up his like-ability rating with fans. Chris Harrison sure gives him plenty of shout-outs even though I saw zero chemistry between those Andi and Farmer Chris so producers need to do something to justify him lasting until final 3-6 so that he can slide into Bachelor role (that is if Josh has not already claimed it!)

I like Nick and Andi a lot, everything looks right, great match, BUT there is something about Josh and Andi, even though I don't see their deep conversations, there is still something I just can't put my fingers on, something very deep. Take for instance, their one on one time after the Boys 2 Men group date, clearly smitten with each other, they are having a chat while face to face and kissing. I have watched that scene move than 5 times, can't get enough of it, heart warming..

oh I agree ... it's too early to call anything until we see her 1-on-1's with all the contenders. There have been too many F1's to get later dates so Josh and Brian are clearly still in the running but not sure about anyone else. And, yes, I've noted in earlier thread posts that Andi has great chemistry with Josh and clearly feels very comfortable with him - more than anyone else except MAYBE Nick and Marcus, from what I've seen - even though she and Josh have NOT had a one on one date, which is something.

I am taking it one episode at a time. Unless there is a significant event ... i.e. a contestant asks to leave, a major fight, a girlfriend back home, a job that needs attention ... I can see this season going down to the wire as she's got some strong contenders. And, as we've seen in past seasons, don't fall 100 percent for the spoilers. Just as Chris and Des!  Hugesmile

I am not sure what social media clues are being sent as I am not following anyone but wouldn't it be fun to have another Andy Baldwin ... Tessa ... Bevin season when fans truly had no firm idea until the very, very end. And, good old Andy was no help as he told BOTH gals he loved them on LCD. Oy!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:00 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Cari and Lost - Oh no ... you're making me sad to think that our sweet shy Nick could be a villain in disguise. I just don't see that (or want to see that!) ... rather I see Marcus imploding since he's so all in already and she gets upset because he was one of her favorites.

I just think that ep 5 is going to fill in loads of clues for us unspoiled folks. I really need to see her 1-on1's with Josh and Brian to figure out who I think is her "true" F4 vs. the bring along to the end F4 because they could be candidates for Bachelor or Bachelor in Paradise. I am purposefully not hanging out on the spoiler side for BIP as I don't want to know who leaves in these next few weeks.

And thank you Cari for bringing over those caps on sleuthing letter writer. All I can see is our mystery writer is NOT Nick based on handwriting comparison but does wear a pinkie ring. Do we think Farmer Chris wears a pinkie ring? I just so happen to know someone who grew up on a farm in Iowa and he wears a 1) wedding band and 2) a watch ... and that's about as fancy as he gets!! I see Josh or Patrick or Andrew  as being more the pinky ring type but hey that's just me.

BUT ... with TPTB frothing over the thought of having a Millionaire Farmer Bachelor, I could see them putting Chris up to the letter writing to give him screen time and up his like-ability rating with fans. Chris Harrison sure gives him plenty of shout-outs even though I saw zero chemistry between those Andi and Farmer Chris so producers need to do something to justify him lasting until final 3-6 so that he can slide into Bachelor role (that is if Josh has not already claimed it!)

I like Nick and Andi a lot, everything looks right, great match, BUT there is something about Josh and Andi, even though I don't see their deep conversations, there is still something I just can't put my fingers on, something very deep. Take for instance, their one on one time after the Boys 2 Men group date, clearly smitten with each other, they are having a chat while face to face and kissing. I have watched that scene move than 5 times, can't get enough of it, heart warming..

oh I agree ... it's too early to call anything until we see her 1-on-1's with all the contenders. There have been too many F1's to get later dates so Josh and Brian are clearly still in the running but not sure about anyone else. And, yes, I've noted in earlier thread posts that Andi has great chemistry with Josh and clearly feels very comfortable with him - more than anyone else except MAYBE Nick and Marcus, from what I've seen - even though she and Josh have NOT had a one on one date, which is something.

I am taking it one episode at a time. Unless there is a significant event ... i.e. a contestant asks to leave, a major fight, a girlfriend back home, a job that needs attention ... I can see this season going down to the wire as she's got some strong contenders. And, as we've seen in past seasons, don't fall 100 percent for the spoilers. Just as Chris and Des!  Hugesmile

I am not sure what social media clues are being sent as I am not following anyone but wouldn't it be fun to have another Andy Baldwin ... Tessa ... Bevin season when fans truly had no firm idea until the very, very end. And, good old Andy was no help as he told BOTH gals he loved them on LCD. Oy!  

Agree, I am trying not to fall for one contestant, it can be heartbreaking, so I am watching the progression, their values, the ease of the conversations, emotional and mental connection as well. It's getting exciting now. coach is my new fav, Can't wait to see his date, couch may think he doesn't have gave (humility is very attractive), I beg to differ, their one on one was very heartwarming and hot.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Hey everybody ... I got SPOILED earlier than I wanted again.

When will I learn to stay off YouTube?!?!

Sorry ... I am over to the dark side of sleuthing ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Hey everybody ... I got SPOILED earlier than I wanted again.

Sorry MVMom, I got spoiled earlier on, but I am determine to stay objective. Very hard to do.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Hey everybody ... I got SPOILED earlier than I wanted again.

Sorry MVMom, I got spoiled earlier on, but I am determine to stay objective. Very hard to do.

Yes, me too. I wish that I had stayed spoiler free a bit longer but to be honest, I am never sold until the rose ceremony. After Des' season and others before, I will ALWAYS question the spoiler ... with the exception of 1F who practically screamed that he was the winner with his every tweet and IG. Really drove me nutz!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Ahhh, so sorry mvmom!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 pm

sorry mvmom. I had typed up a post on the spoiler side to you but it went poof !
See you over on the dark side.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

Yes, me too. I wish that I had stayed spoiler free a bit longer but to be honest, I am never sold until the rose ceremony. After Des' season and others before, I will ALWAYS question the spoiler ... with the exception of 1F who practically screamed that he was the winner with his every tweet and IG. Really drove me nutz!
I hear ya there, along with his friends & family.  Rolling Eyes  Was spoiled and STILL was surprised it wasn't Arie. Anyway, sorry you were spoiled, hope you got your Nick wish though.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:49 am

This job does such an expert job of editing that there always seem to be two camps... from 'way back (had to refer to the 'net to get all these names!): Tessa and Bevin (when I started watching), Deanna and Jenni, (Shayne was an exception), melissa and Molly, Vienna and Tenley, Emily and Chantal, Courtney and Lindzi, Catherine and Lindsay, Nikki and Clare...and on the 'ette side: Jesse or Jason, Ed or Kiptyn (or Reid), Roberto or Chris, JP or Ben, Jef or Arie, Brooks or Chris... Well crafted, even if after the fact we can see the clues. It is done so well that a) some people who are unspoiled yell at their tv's during the FRC, and 2) we continue to watch season after season to see if the contestants will get it "right" from our perspectives. Hats off to great editors and storyboarders. Hooked again.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Awww, sorry MVMom!  I'll miss your great recaps over here.  Have fun!

Can't imagine that tonight's recap is going to tell us much.  ABC promotions dept is doing stellar work again. On The View this morning, they promoted "an all new episode".  Wish that was true!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:41 pm

alwaystulips wrote:

Awww, sorry MVMom!  I'll miss your great recaps over here.  Have fun!

Can't imagine that tonight's recap is going to tell us much.  ABC promotions dept is doing stellar work again.  On The View this morning, they promoted "an all new episode".  Wish that was true!

Thanks! And, I should add, I am spoiled to RS' alleged F1 but am not reading episode spoilers so have no clue who leaves when in upcoming episodes.

I've spent significant time over past two days (more than I should  giggling ) trying to catch up on the spoiler side and I am no closer to figuring out order of F4 than I was on this side. Yes, I know RS' F4 order but every time that I read a new theory on F4, I think "hmmm that's certainly plausible"

So my thoughts are the same as when I was NOT clued into RS' spoiler ... we'll all be guessing to the bitter end, which makes for a more interesting season.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm

MVM-surprised or shocked by anything...a yes or no answer would be fine.  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha