SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Thank you Sarah!  yes 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:12 pm

You're welcome.  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I will have to miss watching HTDs tomorrow night and can't tape it.  Does anyone know a link to watch the show the next day?  I used to watch on the ABC site, but can't anymore.  I might have to miss next week, too.   Upset

I don't know about free options like Hulu or anything.  Maybe someone else does.  I do know you can purchase the whole season for $13.99 on iTunes and it usually is available the next day.  Not sure if that is an option for you, but I thought I would put it out there.

I feel your pain! I just realized my vacation is right in the middle of the finale and post show hype!!!
sad

I have a 4 day weekend with my 4 sisters during the finale. Ouch! No way I can admit to being that absorbed in a show that I have to put my time with them on hold. We only get to do this every couple years without the families. Thank goodness for DVR. I hate to miss the ending with everyone but real life matters more. :yes: 

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Peppermom, I will hate missing it too!! But, I'll be at Disney World with my family Smiley ...so I shouldn't complain! I'll probably sneek on my phone at some point anyway!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:44 pm

I'm not sure exactly when Hulu (the free part not paid part) puts up the shows but they are on there. At least I've been rewatching them on there.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Panda, I think the free Hulu is a week later, like ABC.  But, hopefully, one of the thread links works sooner.  Thanks for the help! 

Sarah_XV wrote:A few I whipped together...

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Eric110

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Eric210

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Eric310

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Eric410

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 42 Eric510

Those are great, Sarah!  Eric had such beautiful eyes.  PINKHEART
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm

I may be available to watch the finale this year. Last year, I got to the hotel at Disneyland, tucked DUH into bed, and quietly watched the last 30 minutes, wanting more than anything to be live with everyone. 4 years ago, I watched the end if the finale after my anniversary dinner:rofl: Reading this before hitting 'send' makes me think I am nothing short of pathetic... Oh, well, it's pretty harmless.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am

Thanks Sarah for helping out so quickly! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Hope everyone had a great 4th!!! Here in Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Lakes, if you're not on one it's just the 4th.

Anyway, really excited for the HTDs! Can't believe it's already that time. From the site header it looks like one takes her to a cafe (Marcus), one to a bar (Nick), one to a ball field (Josh, beautiful bouquet of roses) and one to a farm field (Chris). Should be a great episode until reality TV becomes all to real at the end. I am prepared to be sobbing.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:12 pm

I always enjoy the HTD's, interesting meeting all the families and how the lead fits in. Also looking forward to how Andi's dad is with the F2 and if he'll prefer one over the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm excited too! Can't wait to see the families and the connection (or lack thereof) that Andi has! I hope TPTB have handled news of Eric respectfully. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts over the next few days!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 am

WOW-- was NOT expecting that!! Can't wait to put my thoughts down and hear everyone's thoughts.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha