SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Welcome to the unspoiled party Shannon! handwave

After re-watching the episode, I have some additional thoughts.  
When Andi and Nick started their date, Nick knew that he needed to apologize and “redeem” himself. Their chemistry was tenuous and you could tell that both of them were being very guarded. In the gondola, they were holding hands but it was very tame in comparison to the boat ride that she and Josh had last week where Josh was wrapped all around Andi pretty much the entire time. By no means do I think a couple has to be touching at all times but, IMO, the contrast of Nick saying that he is falling in love vs. being stiff in his body language is interesting. I know, they are holding hands and kissing but I just don’t see a gentleness or tenderness that I’ve seen in other couples (not even comparing to couples on the show) -- ex: JPG and Nikki or Sean and Catherine. It is the tenderness that tells me a couple cares and cherishes one another. I don’t see that with Nick. He is saying the words but I only see the actions to follow through. Even the kisses that we were shown were surface; not every kiss has to be long and drawn out but they should be soft and gentle not loud and abrupt.

I’m sure the dungeon was ominous! The whole “I’m hiding something from Andi” from Chris tells me that the whole thing was most likely suggested by TPTB. In writing notes, he is not being dishonest about anything and I don’t think that anyone rational person would think that it was—unless a production assistant had just given you direction that you might want to be a little concerned about the “Secret Admirer” thing…  Josh being told: tell me why it’s wrong for you to take a lie detector test could have been the same way Andi was directed to: tell me why you think Josh was mad about the test (just the way they put the statement makes her question if he was mad)? Poor Dylan—I guess it is possible to forget about the cameras and that millions of people will know what you say and do while filming this show!
It was interesting that Marcus said he was thinking of leaving early on; I wonder when that was?
TPTB are sure editing Andi to have a lot of confusion with Josh—the way his conversation with her during the cocktail party; so confrontational. It makes me wonder if this edit is carryover from her time with JPG. Did TPTB think that she wanted to be “grilled” about what she thought and how she felt with JPG so now that she’s the lead, they are showing her “grilling and working through” her relationship? Despite the “grilling” we haven’t heard any substantial conversations with Josh. Even with the in your face edit of a connection with Nick, I still feel that Josh is Andi’s F1. I base this on the glimpses of closeness that TPTB showed of Andi and Josh early on; the very natural connection that we saw and the good humor that they had on their first 1:1 date in the boat. (OT—was anyone else concerned that Andi was going to have a wardrobe malfunction with the side of her dress at the Rose Ceremony?!? Good thing that she had her hair pulled in front to give a little extra weight to the front of her dress!)

With the previews, confusion with Josh continues although in one scene of their 1:1, it looks like they are having a great time. And, Nick continues to monopolize and grab extra time. I can’t wait!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Thank you Ladies enjoy reading your in-depth post, they are very interesting...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Great recap LB. I want to watch it again as well. I agree with so much you posted.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Thanks peppermom! I am wishing there would be some great conversation re: Andi's confusion with Josh... what does everyone think? What is the reason it continues... does everyone think it is all driven by TPTB since there is a shot of them on their 1:1 with his arms around Andi where they are both laughing and look like they don't have a care in the world OR do you think another issue comes up to give Andi more doubt?
TIA to those who let me know their thoughts!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:50 am

Libby it probably is, we know how TPTB are, they like to cause drama-better ratings you know. Creating doubt and insinuating circumstances are their specialty. Josh was getting irrated with Andi re-hashing her trust issues and the lie detector test made it come to a head. She really likes him, it's obvious, and he her, she just needs to move past that and enjoy the time they do have. Edits always have to have their angle and this is Josh's...in the end, can she really trust him. Why...YES, she can!  Hugesmile  giggling  BUT if on the off chance she says, no she can't...I'd be happy with that too!  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:21 am

Happy cause then you'd have your next TB! giggling I understand! I definitely think it is the edit, too Lost. I also think TPTB are trying to tie in Andi's edit with JPG somehow. Thanks for answering Lost! I'd be happy to hear more from others--

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:24 am

I think it is the edit too. I think there is a comfort between Andi and Josh that I don't see with anyone else. There has to be a conflict in every relationship on this show. Josh and Andi is trust, Nick and Andi is his "arrogance". I think the clip of their next date shows that they will get past it, at least temporarily. There are several episodes left so they have to have some drama. giggling  I just wish I could get a better read on Josh. At times I think he is very sincere and at others, there is just something that makes me doubt him.

Lost, I could watch a season of Josh, even if I finally decide he isn't sincere!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 am

Great post Libby! I enjoy reading everyone's comments! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 am

Thanks GA, I enjoy reading everyone's comments too! Hopefully, more will post their thoughts today!
 clapping! 

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:48 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Happy cause then you'd have your next TB! giggling I understand! I definitely think it is the edit, too Lost. I also think TPTB are trying to tie in Andi's edit with JPG somehow. Thanks for answering Lost! I'd be happy to hear more from others--
 Hugesmile Oh they probably are. I think she went overboard last episode on JPG's season and I have a strong feeling the producers helped there. They wanted us to feel/KNOW she'd been slighted, so of course she'd be the perfect pick for bachette. Wow, I'm getting cynical with this show, I remember the early days (started with Ian/Meredith) when I took it at face value, haha, ah to be so 'innocent' again!  :crazed 

Pepper- giggling I'm holding out hope he is!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:12 pm

I do think TPTB want to use the trust angle with Josh.  Yet, to me, Andi was confused and upset on the GD more because he's the only 1 of her top guys who hasn't said the "Love" word.  But, he's the most affectionate with her.  By a mile.  That's confusing.

Actually kind of glad he hasn't said it, yet.  (at least on camera)  It backs up what he said a couple of weeks ago about only wanting to say that to the woman he's going to marry.  Waiting to say it is what will "prove" his sincerity.  I do sort of cringe that 3 or 4 guys have already said it. Seems pretty hollow.  

I didn't watch JPG's season, so I'm not sure about tie-ins with his season.  But, I agree.  Even though I think he's F1, I would love Josh as TB!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Good point always, he did say that. I'm glad he hasn't said it yet either, make it more special when he does. She doesn't trust him yet, he knows it, he's trying to get her past it, she's not listening or getting what she wants from him...what irl takes time, is compounded when you only have so much time on this show. Next date should hopefully take care of some of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha