SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Cari Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm sorry for being MIA as I had a severe vertigo last week.  danceround  Blame it on the irresistible cottonbuds! Haha

GrahamGal, my dear friend!!!  :WAVEY: It's so great to see you here in our small unspoiled group! Hope we all last till the end!

Hmmm it seems majority of us have pegged the same Final 2, eh?  plotting  i had Marcus as F1 initially but at this point it is really Josh and Nick gunning for the F1 throne for me. Like a pendulum, I swing back and forth which I think is the F1. Perhaps, it is not the cotton buds that caused my vertigo! It's this dizzying indecision! Haha

Josh - I cannot decide if I want him as F1 or the next bachelor. #ForMeMineMyself  giggling I've accepted the fact that Arie nor Drew won't fill this spot. (Yet?) I feel Josh would be a joy to watch! It would be HILARIOUS! Unfortunately for me (not for Andi), watching their date in Episode 5, Josh is so F1. We've been raving about their wild chemistry from the start but what differentiates Josh from Nick is Andi&Josh's MUTUAL feeding off of their energy. I cannot express it well. Like, they are BOTH visibly into each other whereas Andi is more into Nick. IMO, of course. What worries me though is, is there an F1 as obvious as Josh? I mean, did TPTB ever show a love story as obvious as this?

Nick - I still like Nick! I certainly do not mind if he is F1 because that may mean Josh can be the next bachelor! Yipee! The way Nick was edited last Episode 5 may go both ways. Nick got a bad rap while the mime date where he was "salty" and the night portion of the group date. My opinion on how I viewed Nick and Cody Drama may be unpopular in this thread. I understand what Cody was ranting about. He was offended when Nick "teased" him re being grateful. But for the life of me, Cody, the guy apologized! I can't stand his continuous yakking! I totally get Nick with the teasing part. I felt Cody was just sensitive about it. Nick's mistake was he assumed that because they often rib each other, he din't realize his teasing would offend Cody. Oh well, the bulky Cody is being a baby! Haha In fairness to Nick, I loved how his face just took Cody's unending dissing. He just had a poker face! Haha Unlike Andrew who "bitched" back! duh 

For me, a bad edit is sorta an F1 edit, isn't it?  no idea Though if a few people do not like Nick, I may dismiss it as mere jealousy but Chris "doubting" Nick? Really? As in, the  nice Chris? Wasn't Andi perplexed, too?

A big However. During their 1 on 1 time, despite what Andi have "heard" from Chris, Andi dint seem to change her mind on what she thinks of the Nick she "knows". Despite his "saltiness" and bad poetry haha, Andi and Nick kiss! If the salty Nick she saw in the mime date and the drama re Nick vs others bothered Andi, it would show during their 1 on 1 time. But it did not!  Hugesmile 

She really, really likes Josh. And Josh also really, really likes her. Obstacle? Her insecurities, her doubts re stereotype athletes who are playboys.

She really, really likesNick. And Nick... likes her. <<< Haha obstacle? Nick's skepticism shows in his body language. He isn't as touchy freely as Andi. The drama in the house involving him and Nick's seemingly lack of being "showy" in his affections may form a cobweb of doubt with Andi

Who will Andi choose in the end?

Whoever can change her mind regarding the obstacles of each relationship.

UhHuh, still too early to tell. I will not be surprised. Future episodes may turn the tide and it's Josh's turn for a bad edit!  :nervous

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:53 pm

I haven't seen last week's episode yet, but this all sounds very interesting. So far, neither Josh nor Nick appeal to ME, but that's okay since I'm not Andi. (I'd take Brian/Chris and RUN.) I'm enjoying watching this season unspoiled...hoping for a surprise at the end!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Thoughts? A few of mine-

That went 'somewhat' like I thought, knew her confessional would be over Nick or Josh, (was hoping it was over Nick though  hmmm ) interesting we didn't see the whole thing! Her trust issues are driving me a bit crazy...if you don't trust him, get rid of him. Of course she kept him, haha, nice way to make him wait for that last rose...knew THAT would happen.

Nick-still not seeing them as a couple. His 'falling in love' was unbelievable to me. Didn't like him grabbing Andi as soon as she walked into the cocktail party, having a rose and after that second date! Next week he goes to her room, ugh, not into anyone that does that. Sorry, just not a fan.

Wow, they had some very personal questions on that lie detector test! I'm glad Josh didn't want to read hers, he was showing her he trusted her...and it was nice she didn't read theirs, she was regretting it though!

Poor Cody, not getting that first date-I think we all knew she wouldn't do something that romantic with him. I loved how he expressed his feelings for Andi through his response letter. On the night date, what in the world was she wearing, didn't like it. Sweet letter Cody wrote her, he took the rejection great, felt for him. Ok, gotta know, how is he outside the show?

At the cocktail party, I was getting kind of sick seeing all the guys falling all over Andi...except Josh-he was getting a bit irritated, she doesn't listen to him, it's the same thing over and over! Of course she will trust him by F1.  Hugesmile 
End of episode was hiliarious! Why can't they show more of those moments instead of so much drama!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 am

Lost, great post. I totally agree with you re: Nick; I'm not a fan either and I'm annoyed at Andi for being so entranced-- I just don't see it.

I was a little surprised Chris was Andi's Secret Admirer. I guess I'd heard others speculate (not sure if they were spoiled or not). Andi responded well to it though. I think Chris is another great guy but I really don't see them as more than friends.

I was very confused with Josh's edit tonight and could see why Andi was confused too. I was hoping that they would be ok by the end of the night but maybe this will be the obstacle that needs to be overcome? I knew he wouId be the last one to get the rose! I guess Andi (or TPTB) think that is a way to bring someone back in line!

I had forgotten I'd seen the movie Letters to Juliette! I loved this date and if DH and I ever make it to Verona, it is one of our must sees! I felt very bad for Cody though. He wasn't a favorite of mine but he seemed like a good guy.

I also was mad at Nick for jumping up the minute Andi came into the cocktail party. I guess all that matters is that Andi finds it attractive. I'm now wondering if F1 is his to lose?

OMG, the last lie detector scene!! I never laughed so hard in my life!
I need to go back and see the preview for next week-- all I remember is that last scene.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:11 am

I just can't fall for the edit. I still think Josh is her F1 or at least who she wants to be her F1 at this point. Really tired and want to rewatch some things to explain why, but my biggest reason comes from her 1on1 talk with Chris Harrison.

I also still don't care for Nick and think she will see through him eventually.

Will post more at some point tomorrow.

Looks like by the previews we have Marcus and Josh getting 1on1's next week. Nick seems to go see her just after her date with Marcus.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:19 am

I was spoiled Chris was the writer. Yeah, agree Libby, no chemistry there.

Do you think Josh took it as a personal attack with the lie detector test? Every time she's with him she brings up the trust thing, so maybe that's why he was so vocal on not liking it. She looks happy with him next episode- on their date?? I still think he's F1 too. Nick won't be happy-finally believing in the process then not getting chosen in the end!

Next 2 to go-Dylan & Brian

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 am

So…the thing with Nick makes me wonder what kind of driver he is. We in California think like that.

I missed Nick's date and the group date and most of Cody's date because I had a bride come over for tea and sympathy (and to pick up he invitations, which I addressed). Grrr. Well, I can watch it tomorrow night on demand when I'm not baking.

Back to the kitchen...

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 am

I don't see what she sees in Nick either. I think their body language is all wrong and he doesn't look at her a lot when he talks. Shy? or hiding something? I can't tell for sure. He is not for me and I was really hoping something happened and she was crying because he was gone. The "fairytale" comment was about Josh. I think it is his to lose. I think because he is challenging her and not just falling all over her, she is questioning if this is going to work. I think she is falling for him and is worried that once again, the athlete will not be the right pick. I am having some doubts about Josh. I can't decide if he is as sincere as he seems. I think he is very smooth. That sends up red flags for me. I can't judge well with the edit though.

Felt bad for Cody. Seems like a good guy. I hope is is doing well after the show. And I felt bad for Dylan. Who did he piss off? Why leave in two not very flattering questions, 20 women and not washing your hands? That was just wrong. I did like the outtakes at the end though.

Marcus has faded into the background. Either they are completely hiding him or there is nothing to show. Will be interested to watch their date next week and see if there is anything from her side in this relationship. Why no previews of the rest of the season? I'm ready for some more things to sleuth.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:05 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I just can't fall for the edit.  I still think Josh is her F1 or at least who she wants to be her F1 at this point.  Really tired and want to rewatch some things to explain why, but my biggest reason comes from her 1on1 talk with Chris Harrison.

I also still don't care for Nick and think she will see through him eventually.

Will post more at some point tomorrow.

Looks like by the previews we have Marcus and Josh getting 1on1's next week.  Nick seems to go see her just after her date with Marcus.

ITA, GrahamGal.  The sitdown with CH was the biggest sign for me that Josh is F1.  She told CH it was "an okay week". Huh?  3 of her guys -- Nick, Marcus and Chris told her they are falling in love or are in love with her.  But, Josh didn't say it.  So, instead of a great week, she had an okay week.  I think she's totally gone for Josh and just waiting for him to say ILY.

Nick seems pretty manipulated by TPTB.  Everything going on feels producer driven -- the champagne, the flowers, the poem, the stealing her first last night and apparently next week, the secret going to see her at her place.  The last one seems like a F2 or F3 move.  

Also, their body language is off and on.  In the gondola, he didn't even have his arm around her.  Stark contrast to the boat ride with Josh last week.  

And, I felt bad for Dylan.  Jeesh.  Did they ask ALL the guys those 2 questions?  TPTB are really exploiting some of them -- Dylan and Brian with the impotence jokes last week.  Brian did have the cutest 1-1 time, though.  I loved his lie detector test.  He's real on camera.

Andi's relationship with Chris is odd.  She likes his praise, but I don't have any sense that she's into him.  She loved the secret admirer letters but didn't even mention it to CH?  He's a nice guy, but he doesn't get her motor running the way Josh and Marcus do.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmason Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi, all!

I'm new to the thread. I love Bachelor Nation and would love to discuss the show without spoilers - so I found this site and here I am.

I'm not a Nick fan. Andi gave him the initial impression rose because of his authenticity, but he seems so two-faced and arrogant to me. I would love to hear from Nick fans what is attractive about him...I just don't see it.

I also struggle with Josh. I think he and Andi could be a good fit, but I don't find him trustworthy and wonder if they will be able to survive that hurdle. I just keep thinking about how Andi has said that "he's her type, so maybe she needs to find a new type." I don't feel like I know anything about Josh except that he is crazy about her, they have great chemistry, he's a jealous type, and he's been hurt by past girlfriends. I CANNOT believe that he has not had a serious relationship in the past few years. And we know he's a former pro ball player, but what does he do now? So many questions about him.

Brian and Chris are both sweethearts and they would both be great catches. But, I don't see either of them as ultimately right for Andi. She seems to need a man who is confident, but not arrogant. They are both humble men which is attractive, but lacking in initiative.

That leaves Marcus. Confident enough, but not arrogant. She's definitely attracted to him, but their relationship doesn't seem to be full of passion. In short, I have no idea how this is going to turn out!

My hopes for HTD are: Marcus, Brian, Chris, and Josh. But I think it will be hard for Andi to let go of Nick, so probably Brian and Dylan will leave next week.

shannonmason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Welcome shannon!  :WAVEY: That's the thing with being unspoiled, not being sure sometimes if their really sincere, arrogant or whatever as we think. Hopefully we see through the edit.

Loved reading everyone's posts! Lots of agreement here!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:42 pm

As someone who's spoiled I love reading all your thoughts! It's interesting what you all notice :yes: Smiley 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha