SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:18 pm

DO NOT POST ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPOILERS AT ALL.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Sorry! I hit the spoiler button by accident there wasn't anything in the spoiler drop down! Sorry  Embarassed 
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:52 pm

I just realized my post was edited, sorry I don't remember what I wrote but I didn't mean to give anything away. My apologies GA!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:05 pm

ups, there goes the 2nd strike ... I'm making someone angry.
My bad. It was poor judgment of mine, thinking that I have written without giving anything away - so maybe it's better I stop posting here until it's all over.
Sorry guys.

Lost, Libby and the rest... if I compromised your thread - I'm so sorry.
It was the last intention of mine.
Hope you can forget what I wrote and continue with the normal conversation - as said, nothing changes.
I will be waiting at the end in the other thread to talk about the conclusion.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Sbolduc - it is my fault ... I wrote smth that I really hope I haven't affected anyone - if so, please tell me or write me in PM how can I repair the damage.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 pm

I still feel just as clueless (my opinion hasn't changed) so if you slipped and said something, it went over my head! Another technique I use to stay unspoiled is not to go back and look at old posts Smiley .

I appreciate those coming in from "over there" asking our opinion and asking questions to help keep our discussion going! One thing about being unspoiled is once you've posted your thoughts in the episode you're kind of at a loss for other discussion unless there is something really glaring in the episode. Again, I appreciate the discussion starters!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:01 pm

sb & happy I didn't notice anything either!! SEE I told you I wasn't a very good sleuther!  giggling  I know you both didn't mean to do anything, it's all good.  :hug:

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Well I'm sure I'll be back to ask more questions. I'll probably always be spoiled only because I can't stand to not know.  giggling I'm one of those awful people that read the endings of books before I'm finished.

It really sounds like you guys have a good track record and grasp on how this show works.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Thanks pander-- bring on the questions!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:43 pm

I've been gone all day and missed all the earlier posts.  So, I didn't see any spoilers either.  

Luvlady, this is my first time going unspoiled.  I haven't had as much time to keep up with the season, so going unspoiled has been fun.  

Here's a question for everyone.  You know how sometimes on one HTD they pull a stunt (e.g. Sean's family cooking armadillos, Chris getting that crazy nose procedure from his Dad, Kirk showing his Dad's taxidermy collection).  Do you think someone will get a crazy prank on their HTD?  Maybe Chris? I think TPTB are hiding a great sense of humor and mischief in him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 am

Great discussions you all have here. yes  clapping! 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 1f49c

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 8367-910 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 I_got_13 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 E5kqdm15 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks Linds! We welcome conversation starters!

Always-- I wondered that too. Prior to Chris, it was usually F3 or F4 ( I'm sure someone will let me know if I'm wrong! :giggle: ) With that in mind, it may be Chris, who I think will be F4. I think TPTB will focus on the farm and may try (much to my chagrin) to portray his family as country bumpkins. Just speculation on my part but...I can see them doing it.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha