SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 47 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:57 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I have a little too much time on my hands this morning and I'm re-watching Josh and Andi's 1:1 in Belgium   giggling
-- can anyone hear what they say as they are going under the archway? Andi is laughing and then says ..., Josh says ..., Andi says "stop it" and then Josh says "...someplace else ... I am", kisses her, Andi laughs and pulls him back for another kiss.
anyone else have a clue?

She must have kinda trip and Josh says Grace then they laugh then Josh says did you hurt yourself. Not exact words but I think that is close.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

I could make it "Grace" but it sounds like something else afterwards but it might just be my imagination...  Embarressed!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I could make it "Grace" but it sounds like something else afterwards but it might just be my imagination...  Embarressed!

Maybe "suit yourself" or "you are something else".  I'm picking up an S for sure, but I have been trying to figure this out for weeks.  Definitely very flirtatious and playful. It's one of my fav moments between these two (when she wipes away his tear after seeing his family is my fav) so I don't mind watching over and over.  I was up most of the night so maybe after I take a nap I'll be able to figure it out.  Got my Bose on this time so I am getting serious. laugh out loud

Last edited by GrahamGal on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:01 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I could make it "Grace" but it sounds like something else afterwards but it might just be my imagination...  Embarressed!

Maybe "suit yourself" or "you are something else".  I'm picking up an S for sure, but I have been trying to figure this out for weeks.  It's one of my fav moments between these two (when she wipes away his tear after seeing his family is my fav) so I don't mind watching over and over.  I was up most of the night so maybe after I take a nap I'll be able to figure it out.  Got my Bose on this time so I am getting serious. laugh out loud
I haven't tried it but what about close captioning?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:09 pm

pander3575 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Maybe "suit yourself" or "you are something else".  I'm picking up an S for sure, but I have been trying to figure this out for weeks.  It's one of my fav moments between these two (when she wipes away his tear after seeing his family is my fav) so I don't mind watching over and over.  I was up most of the night so maybe after I take a nap I'll be able to figure it out.  Got my Bose on this time so I am getting serious. laugh out loud
I haven't tried it but what about close captioning?

No close caption just shows "Josh speaks indistinctly" then she laughs and says stop it right before he pulls her in for a kiss. CC is were I go to first usually.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Ok, I just watched the deleted scenes and the preview. ITA that Josh is all in. He has made it abundantly clear now that she can expect a proposal from him - he has said that he will only say ILY to the woman he is going to propose to, snd we see him say ILY in the preview. And the ten roses - he could not be sweeter or more romantic. The silly part of Andi loved Shake Face, and she sees fitting in.

Nick's confidence may be his ruin. I agree that his edit is heartbreak with no break, that is, in the F3 but neither F1 nor TB. Poor, salty Nick.

Chris' humility and gentility are arcing only now, so my money is on TB: Farmer Gets a Wife (wait, isn't that a series already?).

The only thing this franchise hadn't seen is f2 and f3 being sent home after the fantasy dates. But then there isn't the drama intended for the finale. So i don't see this.

I am now only vacillating about who is f2 and who is f3. Current call is Nick f3 and Chris f2 and TB.

I sm so much more interested in the Bachelorette than in the Bachelor. The dynamics are so different, the men are such hunks, and the women have, IMO, a better grasp on their emotions.

18 days until the finale. Who here will remain unspoiled?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Oh I'm hoping all of you because it is so interesting to see what you see without all the noise.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:47 pm

handwave I will (remain unspoiled) i2d!
I agree F2&3 going at FS have never been done and mostly won't happen this time either BUT with the edit they've done this far: too good to be true, does he or doesn't he, can I trust him, etc... If they were ever going to do it...now would be a good time. Again, I don't truly see it happening but it would certainly be interesting if they did.

ETA-- pander, are we touching on the same type of issues or are we talking about totally different issues?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 pm

LibbyBell wrote:handwave I will (remain unspoiled) i2d!
I agree F2&3 going at FS have never been done and mostly won't happen this time either BUT with the edit they've done this far: too good to be true, does he or doesn't he, can I trust him, etc... If they were ever going to do it...now would be a good time. Again, I don't truly see it happening but it would certainly be interesting if they did.

ETA-- pander, are we touching on the same type of issues or are we talking about totally different issues?
You're touching on a lot of the same discussions on the spoiled side. However there we have a lot more sm to try and make sense with. Sometimes you just don't know what someone is actually meaning in their sm so people project. We all read things differently. Here it's just figuring out what the show is trying to tell us which is why I said it's without the noise.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Gotcha!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 pm

in2deep wrote:Ok, I just watched the deleted scenes and the preview.  ITA that Josh is all in. He has made it abundantly clear now that she can expect a proposal from him - he has said that he will only say ILY to the woman he is going to propose to, snd we see him say ILY in the preview. And the ten roses - he could not be sweeter or more romantic.  The silly part of Andi loved Shake Face, and she sees fitting in.

Nick's confidence may be his ruin. I agree that his edit is heartbreak with no break, that is, in the F3 but neither F1 nor TB.  Poor, salty Nick.

Chris' humility and gentility are arcing only now, so my money is on TB: Farmer Gets a Wife (wait, isn't that a series already?).

The only thing this franchise hadn't seen is f2 and f3 being sent home after the fantasy dates. But then there isn't the drama intended for the finale.  So i don't see this.

I am now only vacillating about who is f2 and who is f3. Current call is Nick f3 and Chris f2 and TB.

I sm so much more interested in the Bachelorette than in the Bachelor. The dynamics are so different, the men are such hunks, and the women have, IMO, a better grasp on their emotions.  

18 days until the finale.  Who here will remain unspoiled?

:WAVEY: I will too, in2deep!  I'm travelling some, so I'll miss a lot anyway.  But, I love reading here and trying to keep upl!  

Forgive me for not reading closely, but have the new screencaps given us any new clues?  Anything yet to show Nick or Chris are F1?

I'm probably being too simplistic, but for me, it's still:

F3 Chris.  I don't see passion in Andi's eyes.  Respect, friendship: yes.  Love: no.  She knows it, so why keep him to the end?

F2 Nick.  She has strong feelings for him, so a LCD will be important.  I think she really wants her parents thoughts about him.

F1 Josh.  Love is all over both their faces.  TPTB can hide their conversations and use ITMs any way they want, but they can't hide how they look at each other.  Unless they drop an edit bomb, like Cari suggested, it looks real to me.

ETA:  I meant to add that IA with the bolded.  It look like Nick's confidence was waning in the HTD, and I think the line about "glorifying the relationship" in the FS preview is about a past girlfriend.  Maybe TPTB will use that angle, his history in misreading relationships, to explain his over confidence with Andi.  Just a thought.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 pm

You are all doing a fantastic job!!! I enjoy coming here to read all the opinions. Amazing talent! clapping! clapping! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha