SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I've only been reading in this thread a short time so I have a question.  When did all of you see the real connection with Josh?  Even though she seemed leery because he was a jock I thought she really liked his looks on night one with "nailed it".  

I'll take a swing at this even though Libby touched on a lot of their moments for me.  Sorry in advance it's so long and for any typos.

Episode 1 - I saw the connection right out of the limo.  Yes he was her type, but there was just a natural ease in their conversation during the cocktail party.  The banter about sushi was very playful and had a natural flow about it.  I don't think she was truly questioning whether he was being genuine.  That ITM was shot either later in the season or afterwards since it was not like any other ITMs from that night except for the dress. It was put in for storyline purposes only IMO.

Episode 2 - He kinda calls her out on not stereotyping him as your typical athlete.  It shows to me that he is perceptive, and has likely had others in the past do the same.  At the cocktail party he is a hot mess and Andi seemed to love it.  That first kiss while dancing in the driveway she had a smile the size of Georgia.  I think this is when she starts to think about the "Too good to be true" stuff.  Here's this guy that is "my type" from Atlanta who is great on paper and easy on the eyes.  So there must be something I am missing. It can't be this easy.  So she tries to complicate it and starts over analyze everything.

Episode 3 - He can't sing worth a lick, but he doesn't care.  He enjoys the date anyway even if he forgets all the words.  Again the playful banter between them and those kisses tell me she is VERY interested and has a physical chemistry beyond anything she has with the other guys.  He gets the rose.

Episode 5 - Again natural chemistry oozes out to them.  The way they are walking around town and then to the boat is not like anything I see with the others guys.  Once on the boat they are all over each other.  The way she is touching his hand when he has it around her waist is a way for her to be connected and show she is interested in what he is saying even though they are not facing on another. When they have there picnic I just notice the earrings she has on for the day part of the date are the infinity symbol (forever).  Hmmm very interesting. Of course they get pooped on which is a sign of good luck.  They pull up at the palace and you see he has come around to helped her out of the car (gentleman).  She has a hold of him good and they walk with their arms around each other to dinner.  While at dinner they show some depth to their conversation when they talk about past relationships.  Of course not too much or it wouldn't fit the jock edit.  During the conversation they are completely connected. This is where I see them switch and he is sort of becoming the lead trying to get her to take her walls down with him. He gets the rose and they share a private dance where she makes sure he listens to the words.

Episode 6 - Lie detector test. I actually get what Josh was trying to say here.  Trust is an important part of a relationship, but should be built organically not through some contrived test. I am honest, many say to a fault, but taking a lie detector test would terrify me.  Not every question is a simple yes or no.  He didn't want to see her results and he was glad she tore them up for the guys and it showed him she was trusting them.  For me I didn't think her breakdown in her ITMs this episode (and the preview) where about the lie detector test and trust.  I think it was from her completely fishing for Josh to say he was falling in love with her, and he wouldn't.  He would only say he liked her, he liked her a lot and wouldn't be there if he didn't see the relationship progressing.  She became fisty Andi with that "you're right you wouldnt" laugh out loud.  At this point Andi was a mess because she didn't know if Josh would be able to give her the fairytale she was wanting at the end.  She wanted the man she loved to propose at the end and she didn't know if Josh would be able to give her that.  Hence the breakdown.  This for me is when I knew it was all over for Andi, unless Josh were to leave and I didn't see him going anywhere.

Episode 7 - When Nick snuck over to visit Andi that was the first time I could really see a strong connection between them.  At this point she doesn't know if Josh is going to stick around or be ready to propose at the end if he does.  She is scared that it may stall as all the other guys around him are dropping the L word left and right.  So when she is with Nick she is exploring other options just in case (sorry Nick fans).  Now comes her second date with Josh. She keeps digging for that "I'm falling in love with you" from him, but he is not budging.  Did she really think he would say it as they are breaking bread while sitting on the wall of the canal?  Josh is just lucky she didn't push him in!  That girl wanted him to say it so bad.  Enter romantic setting.  Again she starts pressing.  IMO he had wanted to say it before, but was not going to cave in so he did it when he was ready and once he did it was all over for the other guys.  That glow and smile you can't edit. When they walk out to the concert, and he kisses her, and then as he begins to walk off she pulls him back in for more the other guys may have just as well gone home.  Then they dance and kiss and dance and kiss on the nose or anywhere they so choose.

For me it's the little things like the way they touch each other, the way they embrace, the kisses on the nose, and other subtle things.  It just seemed different to me.  When he walked in with her to meet his parents and he got emotional she reaches up and gently wipes away his tear. And last but not least when he gave her the bouquet of roses and she calls him baaaaaaaabe.  Loved it.

These two remind me of Jash and I hope it works out just the same for them as it did for Ashley and JP.

I really have tried to see something between Andi and the other guys, but to me Josh is just on another level.  I'm not saying there is nothing there with the other guys as that would be naive, but it's nothing compared to what I see with Josh.  I think he turns the fiery Andi into mush.  He seems to bring out a softer side to Andi and I really like that.

Non Josh fans don't laugh at me.  I will be driving the #teamidiot buss if I'm wrong.  I just call them as I see them even when they are not my favorite.  This time my favorite just happens to be who I think Andi ends up with.

WAKE UP!!!! giggling 

Graham, I totally agree with you, it's those little things "the nose kiss, the wiping of the tear,etc" between these two that makes them stand out, I can't see her ending with anyone else but JOSH!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 pm

The other day I was on livelikeeric.com and in the "About Eric" section there is a write up that explains a little bit about The Global Odyssey and it's goals.  It even has a video under it with him having fun with a group of kids.  The date with Josh seems to be in the same vein as Eric's Global Odyssey if only for a day.  To go and immerse yourself in their culture and with its people.  In my mind this taking place right after Eric's passing could make it a special date for them.  She described Josh as kind and compassionate in that deleted scene. I just go back to one of CH blog's that talks about how greatly his passing affected the season.  I'm likely off base here, but wanted to share and get your thoughts.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 pm

GG, thanks for pointing out the connection in the other episodes. As Josh said during one of their dances: it just keeps getting better and better with you! THAT sums up how I see their relationship; it started out good but just jeeps getting better and better!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Great breakdown GG. Between you and Libby, I can't think of another thing to add to what I see in their connection. I didn't think about the FD date being a nod to Eric but it makes perfect sense.

I didn't think about how much Nick and Ben are alike in the edit. I think both had a good connection with Andi and Ashley but it was not the same as with Josh or JP. They are good but not "The One".

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Here's another peek of Josh and Andi's date
http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murrays-hometown-date-exclusive_video_2242837
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Peppermom wrote:Great breakdown GG.  Between you and Libby, I can't think of another thing to add to what I see in their connection.  I didn't think about the FD date being a nod to Eric but it makes perfect sense.

I didn't think about how much Nick and Ben are alike in the edit.  I think both had a good connection with Andi and Ashley but it was not the same as with Josh or JP.   They are good but not "The One".  

I agree word You can have great connection with multiple people, but there is that "ONE" that just fit like a hand in a glove. Like in Jery Maguire movie "YOU COMPLETE ME"
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Sneaking in quick again!

To ALL of your posts  bowdown 

It's absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE™️ in this thread!! It is ahmazingggg!  group hug   

**Edited**

Oops, GA! So sorry! Me and my BIG mouth! sad( #FootInMouthDisease

Last edited by Cari on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Please do not post your thoughts on the opinions of posters!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:06 am

I'd like to ask that the spoiled members be careful at what they post in the non-spoiler threads and avoid giving their opinions about who Andi picks and why. I know the ones who post here seem to have decided that Josh is the f1 but that's up to them to decide and shouldn't be swayed by anyone else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am

I agree and thanks for bringing this up.  It seems like the spoiled F1 may have been revealed in some of posts here in the last couple of days.  At least that's how I'm interpreting it.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 am

albean99 wrote:I'd like to ask that the spoiled members be careful at what they post in the non-spoiler threads and avoid giving their opinions about who Andi picks and why. I know the ones who post here seem to have decided that Josh is the f1 but that's up to them to decide and shouldn't be swayed by anyone else.

Sorry if my request from the other day caused any problems or spoiled anyone. I had asked if any unspoiled lurkers were out there seeing Nick or Chris, and if so to please feel free to post. I didn't want them to feel they could post differing opinions just because the members posting were seeing Josh. I didn't see anyone spoil anything so it either went over my head or was quickly cleaned up by the mods. I thank you all for keeping the integrity of the unspoiled thread.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:42 am

A friend from work doesn't read anything about the show and just watches each week. She was pretty much thinking Josh was F1 until HTDs and now she thinks Andi might pick Chris. I asked her about the whole farm thing and basically giving up her career and she thought Andi would do it. I was surprised. I didn't see it. I thought his family was great and he seems to be a wonderful man but not for Andi.

I think most of the posts from spoiled posters have been very helpful in generating conversation and not leading or pointing to anyone specifically. Thanks to the mods for helping keep this area spoiler free this season.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha