SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:53 am

I can see why a lot of people took notice of Chris on HTD. He seems such a nice man.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by Cari Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 am

I'm asking for forgiveness if my following post would be "confusing" again. It would just be congruent with my incoherent thoughts haha Please take anti-vertigo meds. It could be "dizzying" haha

I was mulling over the Final 3 and their "connection" with Andi. This is in relation to who will be her Final Two and eventually her F1.

Though i'm a totally Jodi fan, i'm still going back and forth with Nick and Josh as my F1. UhHuh.  :yes: WW indeed!  giggling

I reviewed my earliest post. My pick was Nick as Andi's F1 but with Josh as the darkhorse. I stated earlier that if i "remove" the "noise" of the "whiny boys" and Nick drama, there is a very strong connection between Andi and Nick. Right from the start, Andi expressed that Nick "sees all of me... every part of me... ". That they have a "mental and intellectual connection". Nick "gets" her. It is this very reason why i like Nick. I'm longing for that kind of a guy who "gets" me. We would have the same wavelength especially during those "silent" moments. It seems Nick is that kind of guy. I said this before, he really, really reminds me of another fave Reid. Love, love him! And i stated previously that i see what Andi and Nick have. In fact, it was very F1 edit to me.  Again, remove the drama, remove the bickering, TPTB is showing me a Nick and Andi "love story". Hence, i pegged Nick early on as the Frontrunner. Must be why it seems Nick got the F1 FD date. (Though Josh's FD date seemed special to me. That's for another post heehee) While Nick is in the forefront in my mind. Josh is not very far behind. The moment Josh stepped out of the limo, BOOM! Jodi's chemistry was off the charts! My mouth hurts because i COULD NOT stop smiling when these two are together! I super love their banter and i WISH they have their OWN show! I can watch them for hours! Another reality show, perhaps?

But i'm confused because I could not help but think of my darling Arie. Is Josh just a physical edit? Forgive me Emily fans but the way Arie was let go was the nail in the coffin: Any chance of me liking Em. (Fine. F2 is always let go that way!)  I remember TPTB badly wanted Arie as their next TB and i'm anxious that they are setting up Josh as the next TB as well. What a prize catch!  :fanningfan  

So then i had another epiphany!  no no  :P  

Yes, we've established already why we think the JODI Love Story is not hidden, right? Because usually The F1 is hidden. And we wondered why Jodi is given to us straight up. Here is my realization. Josh is actually the hidden F1! Ok, ok, before you call me crazy. Hear me out.

Rewatch again all the Nick and Andi interactions. Nick is NOT hidden. From the start I've seen the connection. TPTB did not edit "him" out. I say again, remove the Drama and you see Nick all out for his love for Andi. That's why he often sought out Andi. His methods weren't popular but nonetheless he sincerely pursued Andi. And i actually admire him for that! He started out as a skeptic and we saw his journey. We hear "his thoughts" because he expresses it to Andi. Andi does not need to figure him out. Andi "knows" him already. And boy we do, too!  :giggle: Though the ordinary viewer sees him as a villain, i would not be surprised if he turns out as F1.

Here's the thing. Rewatch Jodi. (as if you haven't done that! haha) I've questioned this already in my previous posts. WHY the heck does TPTB hide the deeper conversations of Jodi? Whereas we see Nick and Andi talk with depth, right? Andi mentioned this a few times i think in her blog. She said some of her convo with Josh were not shown. WHY is TPTB editing Josh as some "dumb" jock? I remember on twitter some bachelornation asked if Josh is unemployed since his bio says former baseball player. An ordinary viewer wouldn't know he is an employed financial advisor/consultant who did well academically. Now who's fault is that? hemphemp  no no The fact that Josh was able to call out Andi for stereotyping him means to me Josh is intuitive. For me, Josh gets her. And for Andi to sense that the HTD will be all about Aaron, Andi gets Josh, too! See what i mean? I realized, it is Josh who is HIDDEN! It seems TPTB is successful in editing Josh as a one dimensional guy incapable of having a deep relationship with Andi hence we see Nick as the "soulmate" precisely because TPTB has shown that!   Whereas i believe so much "explosive" evidence where edited in the cutting room floor for Josh!  :headbanging The only time we got a glimpse of a deep Josh was during their HTD where his family said it's time for him to put himself first. What a poignant moment with Momma Murray and tearful Josh!

After they finished filming, after knowing who the final 1 was, TPTB created now the storyline. My opinion is the decision to hide the F1 is usually post-filming. Hence, if Josh is the F1, unfortunately he got the one dimensional hidden edit (oh wait, Chris S, did, too but then methinks he leaves next epi!)! . Then assigned the villain role to Nick.

I'm being repetitive. UhHuh... It will be down to the wire, folks. It could go either way.

It could be Josh as Andi's F1 then Andi changes her mind last second and chose Nick.

OR

Andi changes her mind and chose Josh.

Lemme quote one of my fave couples, SeanCat, at the very end, Sean said it was a question of who is the one i cannot say goodbye, too....

eta:

Pepper! Chris S is another classic example of a hidden edit! It's like Where is Waldo i mean Chris S.? If Chris S is not let go on F3. I bet he is the F1! (uhmmm.... not really! hahahahaha  cantstopl 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Hey WW, you're back!

Even though I think Josh is F1 I would not be as surprise that Nick was F1 as I was with 1F or Jesse so there is that. Not because I see less with Jodi than Jash, but because I see more between Andi and Nick that I did with those two and the lead.

Love what you said above, but I have 2 questions:

When you talk about Josh getting the physical edit I have to ask why then does he not get the beach FSD? If he is going to be the physical edit only could they at least show him with his shirt off please? :yes: 

If Josh was getting TB edit why would they not show him as more than just a jock?  Shouldn't they be showing him as this multi-dimentional man?  I see it, but I think it is too subtle for your average view (admit it we are not average viewers) to really see.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Agree GG, if Josh was getting the physical edit why wouldn't they have him on the beach with Andi?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Peppermom wrote:A friend from work doesn't read anything about the show and just watches each week.  She was pretty much thinking Josh was F1 until HTDs and now she thinks Andi might pick Chris.  I asked her about the whole farm thing and basically giving up her career and she thought Andi would do it.  I was surprised.  I didn't see it.  I thought his family was great and he seems to be a wonderful man but not for Andi.

I think most of the posts from spoiled posters have been very helpful in generating conversation and not leading or pointing to anyone specifically.  Thanks to the mods for helping keep this area spoiler free this season.
Edits love to try and sway us, have to agree with you, don't see it either. 

Agree on the spoiled posters too, nice having them here. I haven't noticed any spoilers regarding F1...just seeing a few sleuthed things, that's about it. People with Josh/Nick or whoever avi's, that's not telling to me either, everyone's a fan of someone, do they hope or think their guy is F1 or that they fit best with Andi...sure, we probably get more team Josh in here because like albean stated most of us think Josh is F1 and they've come to the same conclusions we have 'maybe-haha'. We all stated earlier on in the thread our thoughts on who "we think" is F1, I'm sure it's some interesting reading to those who are spoiled whether it's Josh, Nick OR Chris in the end.  giggling  Can't wait to read some of the spoiled side!

Cari I still think it'd of been Arie if all that hadn't gone down with one of the producers?? or whoever she was. Then Michelle knowing Jef, I then began wondering if she went on the show to clean up her image from the Brad debacle...the whole thing smelled rotten to me. Back on topic-Chris is the hidden one for me, pops in here and there...oh yeah, there's  Chris (whole season has been the Nick & Josh show)...I sure didn't notice a lot of the things JBF posted, and still don't think he's the F1, if there's chemistry there, it's not being shown at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello!  :WAVEY: 
You all know whom I am rooting for. Just look at my avi! 
It was tough to be a Nick fan for the past few weeks but after HTD, I am glad people feel Nick is not a bad guy (I don't mean this board. Just viewers in general). And finally we get to see him shirtless ! eyedrool 
Happy viewing everyone and have a good weekend.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:A friend from work doesn't read anything about the show and just watches each week.  She was pretty much thinking Josh was F1 until HTDs and now she thinks Andi might pick Chris.  I asked her about the whole farm thing and basically giving up her career and she thought Andi would do it.  I was surprised.  I didn't see it.  I thought his family was great and he seems to be a wonderful man but not for Andi.

I think most of the posts from spoiled posters have been very helpful in generating conversation and not leading or pointing to anyone specifically.  Thanks to the mods for helping keep this area spoiler free this season.
Edits love to try and sway us, have to agree with you, don't see it either. 

Agree on the spoiled posters too, nice having them here. I haven't noticed any spoilers regarding F1...just seeing a few sleuthed things, that's about it. People with Josh/Nick or whoever avi's, that's not telling to me either, everyone's a fan of someone, do they hope or think their guy is F1 or that they fit best with Andi...sure, we probably get more team Josh in here because like albean stated most of us think Josh is F1 and they've come to the same conclusions we have 'maybe-haha'. We all stated earlier on in the thread our thoughts on who "we think" is F1, I'm sure it's some interesting reading to those who are spoiled whether it's Josh, Nick OR Chris in the end.  giggling  Can't wait to read some of the spoiled side!

Cari I still think it'd of been Arie if all that hadn't gone down with one of the producers?? or whoever she was. Then Michelle knowing Jef, I then began wondering if she went on the show to clean up her image from the Brad debacle...the whole thing smelled rotten to me. Back on topic-Chris is the hidden one for me, pops in here and there...oh yeah, there's  Chris (whole season has been the Nick & Josh show)...I sure didn't notice a lot of the things JBF posted, and still don't think he's the F1, if there's chemistry there, it's not being shown at all.

Your comment here reminded me of Jesse in DeAnna's season. Maybe Chris, who I still see no chemistry with and only a friend, was there in case the F1 bailed like Graham did. He also reminds me of Constantine (sp?) who was Ashley's F3 and was let go before the FS. I remember at the time his fans on the board where thinking he could still be F1 when they saw their interaction in the mud bath during the daytime portion of their date. Just goes to show you how the previews can be so misleading.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:21 pm

sdmom wrote:Hello!  :WAVEY: 
You all know whom I am rooting for. Just look at my avi! 
It was tough to be a Nick fan for the past few weeks but after HTD, I am glad people feel Nick is not a bad guy (I don't mean this board. Just viewers in general). And finally we get to see him shirtless ! eyedrool 
Happy viewing everyone and have a good weekend.
Hi sd  :WAVEY: I know how hard it can get. Enjoy your shirtless guy! I'm hoping for some Josh & even some Chris too!  Hugesmile 

GG-yes they can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 am

I have to say, if Josh is not F1, Nick or Chris is probably having a tough time watching this season. Andi can't hide her attraction to Josh.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Anyone see the newest preview? Monday the Fantasy Suites-only 2 are invited. They sure want us to think it's Josh. I'm afraid she won't send him packing though!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 am

Just a thought. GG, based on your comments on FDs. Chris gets the Drew horseback date, then carries her somewhere - the most memorable carry IMO was Jash sealing the deal. His arc is rising, but the edit points to Farmer Wants a Wife. Nick gets the thri F2 date scuba diving. Josh gets the street fair date? Whaaat? So I think there's a whe part of the Josh Fd that we just haven't see. Because it a reveals Too Much, especially since we are probably being duped into thinking now that Josh will be the One Who Got Away. I'm not buying it. 15 days until the finale, but who's counting?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:36 am

in2deep wrote:Just a thought. GG, based on your comments on FDs. Chris gets the Drew horseback date, then carries her somewhere - the most memorable carry IMO was Jash sealing the deal. His arc is rising, but the edit points to Farmer Wants a Wife. Nick gets the thri F2 date scuba diving. Josh gets the street fair date? Whaaat? So I think there's a whe part of the Josh Fd that we just haven't see. Because it a reveals Too Much, especially since we are probably being duped into thinking now that Josh will be the One Who Got Away. I'm not buying it.  15 days until the finale, but who's counting?

14 days now!  giggling 

I think these two can make any date romantic. Of course as Lost mentioned they want to make us think Josh doesn't go to the FS with Andi, but he is holding the card in his hand. So they can say what they want, but I firmly believe he is not the one that doesn't go. No matter what crazy VOs they put over their dinner.

It's finally MONDAY!!!!!! FSD Monday at that.  cheerleader 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha